Obama Refuses to Take 'Bush' Pledge Not To Criticize His Successor

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"
Good for him.

Would you have cheered on GWB just the same?

I doubt it. Progressives love to clamor about decorum and precedent, unless it needs to be applied to them.

All past presidents have faded into the background. They build their library, make some personal calls, find some pet project they can work on that doesn't impact their successor.

Why are you cheering on changing a system that has worked for centuries?

You're an idiot. William Howard Taft became Supreme Court Chief Justice for nine years after being president.

One case, and he wasn't directly commenting on/opposing presidential actions. You can also note that it has never happened again.

lol, you said none. You're an idiot.

I was off by one, and Taft didn't start gunning for his successor, he was in fact appointed by him.

You get a "win" on one factual point that does nothing to improve your position that Obama is justified in shitting on precedent, that his own predecessor followed faithfully.

It basically makes GWB a better man than Obama.

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Of course he won't...

That's because, like all Democrats, Obama is a douche bag.

Gee, worst than being a deplorable.

Of course he won't...

Why should he?

I agree.

He should stop in now and then to remind us all what a truly terrible president he was.

As a citizen with free speech he has a right to speak up on core values.

"W" has no basis to criticize anyone else.
But Obama does because he is one of the greatest presidents EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...can't fix stupid.

Surprising that you regard Obama that way. Not too many would agree with you.
As for fixing, veterinarians do it all the time.
Lots of people think obama is stupid. Like most liberals he creates the reality he wants in his mind and runs with that. He considers his policies a great success, no matter how shitty the outcome. You can call that smart. I sure won't.

Gee I didn't even vote for Pres. Obama, and now I feel sorry I was so wrong. He will go down as one of the greatest Presidents.

Good for him.

I doubt it. Progressives love to clamor about decorum and precedent, unless it needs to be applied to them.

All past presidents have faded into the background. They build their library, make some personal calls, find some pet project they can work on that doesn't impact their successor.

You're an idiot. William Howard Taft became Supreme Court Chief Justice for nine years after being president.

One case, and he wasn't directly commenting on/opposing presidential actions. You can also note that it has never happened again.

I was off by one, and Taft didn't start gunning for his successor, he was in fact appointed by him.

You get a "win" on one factual point that does nothing to improve your position that Obama is justified in shitting on precedent, that his own predecessor followed faithfully.

It's a made up precedent. Not to mention the fact that it makes no sense.

Who said he had no right? Why do liberals need strawmen to kick around?

The point is it's undiplomatic. Republicans retire quietly but Democrats speak out regularly. Carter, Clinton and now obama will be running his yap trying to influence American values. It doesn't work but that doesn't matter, for them politics is a religion and they feel compelled to sermonize. It makes them feel good, their lemmings feel the warm glow, but America really doesn't want to hear from has beens.

obastard will criticize everything President Trump does. Little o is stretching out his relevancy.

The point is it's undiplomatic. Republicans retire quietly but Democrats speak out regularly. Carter, Clinton and now obama will be running his yap trying to influence American values. It doesn't work but that doesn't matter, for them politics is a religion and they feel compelled to sermonize. It makes them feel good, their lemmings feel the warm glow, but America really doesn't want to hear from has beens.

Good, because Pubs need it. I understand the Pubs work behind the scenes, conniving and making up plans, and then spring it like the wiki leaks fiasco, and Comey coming back a week before elections, I think your in for a rude awakening, Trump is not going to be a RWN. Remember Trump took the Pubs out of the race long ago.

It's a made up precedent. Not to mention the fact that it makes no sense.

Tradition based precedents are ALWAYS made up, and it makes perfect sense in a continuity of government viewpoint.

There are plenty of other people availible to after a sitting president, but the idea is that former presidents are part of a group that rise above things like that.

Carter is always in the public, but he directs his energy at specific tasks, and when he comments on politics avoids referencing anything involving presidential actions that could be seen as criticism.

If Carter can do it, why can't Obama?

Will Trump continue to criticize Obama now that he is President?

Trump is fair game and Obama has an obligation to criticize if necessary.

Did Obama continue to criticize GWB?

You people are nothing but uncouth political hack twats.

The question is....Will Bush 43 criticize Trump?

I doubt it. Even the stories about him not liking Trump before the election were anecdotes and drips ( I wouldn't even call them leaks) from more private sources.

Good, because Pubs need it. I understand the Pubs work behind the scenes, conniving and making up plans, and then spring it like the wiki leaks fiasco, and Comey coming back a week before elections, I think your in for a rude awakening, Trump is not going to be a RWN. Remember Trump took the Pubs out of the race long ago.
But you're a Dim and like all disciples you think unbelievers need the salvation your leftist masters offer. The right is more results oriented, if it fails it needs to be discarded. obama has finally been discarded and will only appeal to your type. Which means no impact on reality.

"W" has no basis to criticize anyone else.
But Obama does because he is one of the greatest presidents EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...can't fix stupid.

Surprising that you regard Obama that way. Not too many would agree with you.
As for fixing, veterinarians do it all the time.
Lots of people think obama is stupid. Like most liberals he creates the reality he wants in his mind and runs with that. He considers his policies a great success, no matter how shitty the outcome. You can call that smart. I sure won't.
"Gipper" used the term 'greatest', but will still no doubt be disappointed you disagree with him/her.

But you're a Dim and like all disciples you think unbelievers need the salvation your leftist masters offer. The right is more results oriented, if it fails it needs to be discarded. obama has finally been discarded and will only appeal to your type. Which means no impact on reality.[/QUOTE

But you're a Dim and like all disciples you think unbelievers need the salvation your leftist masters offer. The right is more results oriented, if it fails it needs to be discarded. obama has finally been discarded and will only appeal to your type. Which means no impact on reality.

What type is that?

Forum List

Back