Obama Refuses to Take 'Bush' Pledge Not To Criticize His Successor

"W" has no basis to criticize anyone else.
But Obama does because he is one of the greatest presidents EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...can't fix stupid.

Surprising that you regard Obama that way. Not too many would agree with you.
As for fixing, veterinarians do it all the time.
Lots of people think obama is stupid. Like most liberals he creates the reality he wants in his mind and runs with that. He considers his policies a great success, no matter how shitty the outcome. You can call that smart. I sure won't.
"Gipper" used the term 'greatest', but will still no doubt be disappointed you disagree with him/her.
What?

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

That's our Obabble. I wouldn't have expected him to act with dignitiy as an Ex-President.

Will Trump continue to criticize Obama now that he is President?

Trump is fair game and Obama has an obligation to criticize if necessary.

Did Obama continue to criticize GWB?

You people are nothing but uncouth political hack twats.

The question is....Will Bush 43 criticize Trump?
W probably will which should make you cringe, but then you are not that smart.

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Of course he won't...

Republicans who were such a disaster under Bush that they won't let him anywhere near their conventions and blames all their mess on Obama, says Obama is the one who blames.

Let all the globalist douchebags yap from the Bushes, the Clintons, and the Obamas. They all suck. Fuck them all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course he won't...

Well, since Trump was sired by an Orange Orangutan why should he? Trump may not even be a citizen.. We need this issue to be fully vetted.

Despicable, name-calling Snowflakes...what the DNC has been reduced to.

Of course he won't...

The only Presidents who didn't follow that tradition were Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and now apparently Obama. Hmm ... I wonder if there's a pattern in there. I wonder what it is? ...

Of course he won't...

The only Presidents who didn't follow that tradition were Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and now apparently Obama. Hmm ... I wonder if there's a pattern in there. I wonder what it is? ...

It is a thing called class. Carter, Clinton and Obama have a lot of class. All of it LOW.

Whatever you need to say to make yourself feel better....

'HISTORIC' ... 'RECORD-SETTING' ... LEAST # OF SEATS / POSITIONS SINCE 1928...

Lost the Electoral vote, 2 seats in the Senate, 6 seats in the house.

The voters rejected you... sorry.

When you start pulling your usual shit of letting big business fuck them, they are REALLY going to reject you.

Poor Snowflake Joe...he's having a nervous breakdown like Kanye. :p

Forum List

Back