Obama Refuses to Take 'Bush' Pledge Not To Criticize His Successor

Poor Snowflake Joe...he's having a nervous breakdown like Kanye. :p

Hey, your side owns Trump and every stupid thing he does before he's impeached.

Enjoy it...
. Not only having a break down, but now your showing signs of desperation & delusion. Quit having fantasy's about things you want to happen, but are way out of your control now. Don't you realize that this election has rendered you irrelevant now Joe ? Come back in 4 years and try again maybe.

Not only having a break down, but now your showing signs of desperation & delusion. Quit having fantasy's about things you want to happen, but are way out of your control now. Don't you realize that this election has rendered you irrelevant now Joe ? Come back in 4 years and try again maybe.

again, won't have to wait 4 years. Trump will be impeached in less than 2.

By Republicans.

all it's going to take is for him to use his office to benefit his businesses, and the GOP will turn on him in a heartbeat.

You see, there's no downside to impeaching him for Republicans. They's MUCH rather have President Pence in there.

Not only having a break down, but now your showing signs of desperation & delusion. Quit having fantasy's about things you want to happen, but are way out of your control now. Don't you realize that this election has rendered you irrelevant now Joe ? Come back in 4 years and try again maybe.

By Republicans.

all it's going to take is for him to use his office to benefit his businesses, and the GOP will turn on him in a heartbeat.

You see, there's no downside to impeaching him for Republicans. They's MUCH rather have President Pence in there.
. Sounds like a Roman play...

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

obama has been a petulant narcissist his whole life....why should that stop after he leaves the Presidency?

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Whoop-dee-doo...

By Republicans.

Yes.....Trump will never make it past December......Trump will get tired and just quit......Trump will never win the primary.....Trump will never be the nominee.....Trump is behind hilary in the polls......hilary leads Trump by double digits.....hilary is already preparing her Transition team.......Trump is never going to be President.....

President Trump......

I hope you don't mind if we don't listen to the predictions of leftist totalitarians like yourself..........

I dedicate this to you joe......

I can't wait to see obama bitch about Trump repealing obamacare, pulling out of the Paris climate scam, defeating isis, fixing healthcare and making it more affordable and more innovative and seeing us through the obama recession that may hit just as Trump takes office......

The obama tears will be wonderful........

You mean other than his growing popularity......besides that you mean?

Guy, he's 22% below where Obama was when he won in 2008.

Trump isn't popular. He's going to be less popular when it becomes obvious he has no idea what he is doing and the cronies he's appointing to key slots don't, either.

I can't wait to see obama bitch about Trump repealing obamacare, pulling out of the Paris climate scam, defeating isis, fixing healthcare and making it more affordable and more innovative and seeing us through the obama recession that may hit just as Trump takes office......

Well, I think when 30 million people lose health coverage, he ain't going to be so popular.

But I'm glad you are admitting that a recession is coming under this guy.

By Republicans.

Yes.....Trump will never make it past December......Trump will get tired and just quit......Trump will never win the primary.....Trump will never be the nominee.....Trump is behind hilary in the polls......hilary leads Trump by double digits.....hilary is already preparing her Transition team.......Trump is never going to be President.....

President Trump......

I hope you don't mind if we don't listen to the predictions of leftist totalitarians like yourself..........

Lol. They should have mixed in some liberal crying in that video. :D

You mean other than his growing popularity......besides that you mean?

Guy, he's 22% below where Obama was when he won in 2008.

Trump isn't popular. He's going to be less popular when it becomes obvious he has no idea what he is doing and the cronies he's appointing to key slots don't, either.

obama had the main stream press as his private press team.....what do you expect? Trump has been through the worst grinder of any Presidential Candidate....

And he still won......

To say he has no idea what he is doing shows just how stupid you are.....obama had no idea what he was doing, since he never had an actual job before becoming President...

That you left wing totalitarian morons don't understand that Trump has created leadership teams his entire life, and has run organizations that actually had to achieve things is not unexpected....you left wing morons have no clue about anything other than using force to break people to your will....

why should he?

Trump wasn't elected by the American people, he was selected by the Racist Electoral College.
Would that be the same racist Electoral College that selected Obama twice?
Racist means that a white woman wasn't elected. Liberals use words with no knowledge of what those words mean. Joe knows that racist is some kind of bad word. To him it's appropriate to call someone a racist if they overstay at the parking meter.

By Republicans.

President Trump......

Lol. They should have mixed in some liberal crying in that video. :D

Yes...liberal tears make everything taste better.....

Forum List

Back