Obama Refuses to Take 'Bush' Pledge Not To Criticize His Successor

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Barry will not agree to do the same.

Of course he won't...

Reporter to Obama: Will You Be Like Bush And Not Criticize Your Successor?; Obama: I Will If "Necessary"
Good for him.

Would you have cheered on GWB just the same?

I doubt it. Progressives love to clamor about decorum and precedent, unless it needs to be applied to them.

All past presidents have faded into the background. They build their library, make some personal calls, find some pet project they can work on that doesn't impact their successor.

Why are you cheering on changing a system that has worked for centuries?

You're an idiot. William Howard Taft became Supreme Court Chief Justice for nine years after being president.
Obama will have to wait at least the long because Trump is never going to nominate him to be a justice.

Will Trump continue to criticize Obama now that he is President?

Trump is fair game and Obama has an obligation to criticize if necessary.

Trump is going to burry Obama in piles of Obamas own filth....the stench will far outweigh anything Obama can yell out....
I long long long for the day, when you white people not only disappear off the planet, but suffer to no end after Trumps reign of terror on this country....you white devil bastards are sooooooooooo overdue for some poetic justice and God, is so gonna give it to you!!!

Please I hope I live long enough to see it. Never is there a hatred so intense for whites in this country than now. My God, you people are so horrible and mean and cruel and just like the German's got schooled, so will you and its by your own kind, ie Trump!!
You're pretending to be a leftwinger so you can embarrass them, right?

No surprise here... Obama loves to blame other, travel abroad and talk bad about America, and criticize others / Republicans...

Obama stated Bush was extremely gracious to him, saying out of politics once out of office, refusing to criticize his actions as President.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

I doubt it. Progressives love to clamor about decorum and precedent, unless it needs to be applied to them.

All past presidents have faded into the background. They build their library, make some personal calls, find some pet project they can work on that doesn't impact their successor.

Because the ends justify the means...in the minds of leftists. To a leftist, dumping on Trump is just the right thing to do.

The Lib MSM is and will dump on Trump for EVERYTHING he does and the average leftist American will support it. This will further divide Americans leading to who knows what.

why should he?

Trump wasn't elected by the American people, he was selected by the Racist Electoral College.

No president was ever elected by the American people.

In what way is the Electoral College racist?
Because it didn't go his way. Those racist chose a black man twice. Joe is a baby.
seal_dem_party.jpg

Trump is going to burry Obama in piles of Obamas own filth....the stench will far outweigh anything Obama can yell out....
I long long long for the day, when you white people not only disappear off the planet, but suffer to no end after Trumps reign of terror on this country....you white devil bastards are sooooooooooo overdue for some poetic justice and God, is so gonna give it to you!!!

Please I hope I live long enough to see it. Never is there a hatred so intense for whites in this country than now. My God, you people are so horrible and mean and cruel and just like the German's got schooled, so will you and its by your own kind, ie Trump!!
What a great racist democrat you are.....

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

You're an idiot. William Howard Taft became Supreme Court Chief Justice for nine years after being president.

One case, and he wasn't directly commenting on/opposing presidential actions. You can also note that it has never happened again.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
You safety pinning?

Will Trump continue to criticize Obama now that he is President?

Trump is fair game and Obama has an obligation to criticize if necessary.

Did Obama continue to criticize GWB?

You people are nothing but uncouth political hack twats.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

Because the ends justify the means...in the minds of leftists. To a leftist, dumping on Trump is just the right thing to do.

The Lib MSM is and will dump on Trump for EVERYTHING he does and the average leftist American will support it. This will further divide Americans leading to who knows what.

The difference is now a lot more of the country realizes most of the MSM is nothing but Democrats with bylines.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

One case, and he wasn't directly commenting on/opposing presidential actions. You can also note that it has never happened again.

lol, you said none. You're an idiot.

Of course he won't...

Good for him.

The difference is now a lot more of the country realizes most of the MSM is nothing but Democrats with bylines.
Yes that is true.

Obama constantly criticizing Trump, could backfire on him. I hope so because no POTUS has done more to divide Americans than Big Ears.

Joe can't help his opinions, living in his moms basement and all...

Forum List

Back