obama said he would sign an assault weapons ban

So if he's saying "what worked in my state as governor will not work in other states", why do his achievements in Massachusets qualify him to fix the country's problems?

Nope what works in one state will not work in other states thats why we have 50 states with it's ob State government with it's own state laws and Constitution dude I can't be beat on this subject you anti gun scumbags are losing the fight, and I'm aking ya'll look stupid.

delusions.jpg

Well dude you haven't presented a workable argument. So you have failed. I'm making you look stupid and ya'll are making me look good, great job.

The ". . .well-regulated militia. . ." component of Amendment Two would support Government's prohibiting the ordinary militiaman, which refers to every able-bodied adult male citizen, from owning a ball-launching cannon, which would be the mid-1700s analogy of the weapons you are referring to. So in keeping with the Original Intent factor applied to interpreting unspecified elements of the Constitution I am confidedent Government would be justified in proscribing ordinary citizens' possession of weapons of potential mass destruction. But I do believe the same reference could successfully challenge existing and prospective laws against ordinary citizens' possession of M-16s and other so-called "assault weapons," which are the contemporary equivalent of the long gun and handgun of the Revolutionary era.

"Bear arms" is just as critical as any other component.

Even though the courts have ruled Clinton got his assault weapon ban passed. That's why.

Is it still in force?
Is Romney's?

Romney had the right to do it at the state level.

Just like health care.

El amendment numero 10.
What they can't comprehend is States rights, and Romney saying what works in his state will not work in other states and obama thinking what works in his state that he supports will work in all states.

Is it still in force?
Is Romney's?
Again Romney is a states right, and again obama wants another assault weapons ban.

So, Romney's state gun ban is nothing to worry about,but Obama's non-existent gun ban has you screaming about the sky falling. Do I have that right, Chicken Little?

Romney's ban is only to be worried about if you choose to live in Massachusetts.

Is it still in force?
Is Romney's?
Again Romney is a states right, and again obama wants another assault weapons ban.

So, Romney's state gun ban is nothing to worry about,but Obama's non-existent gun ban has you screaming about the sky falling. Do I have that right, Chicken Little?

Nope obama has said he wants a FEDERAL ASSAULT WEAPONS ban Romney has not.
And one more thing before I dismiss you the last part of obama comment should concern you. the hand gun part.

Is it still in force?
Is Romney's?

Just like health care.

El amendment numero 10.
What they can't comprehend is States rights, and Romney saying what works in his state will not work in other states and obama thinking what works in his state that he supports will work in all states.

Who has the greater history of gun control?

And one more thing before I dismiss you the last part of obama comment should concern you. the hand gun part.

Only if they're not of military standard - according to the constitution apparently.
Military standard handguns are protected by the constitution - apparently.

Just like health care.

El amendment numero 10.

Who has the greater history of gun control?
One more time States rights what worked in Romney State will not work in othe rstates. That has been Romney's argument, but obama thinks what he supported in his state will work in all states not a states right guy.
Let me educate you on the
10TH AMENDMENT

Only if they're not of military standard - according to the constitution apparently.
Military standard handguns are protected by the constitution - apparently.

In other words any fire arm the military has access to the private citizen has access to the courts have ruled it so.

Really?
You need to look a bit closer at Romney's history.
Start maybe with his support for the 1994 Brady Bill
In 1994, Romney Backed Assault Weapons Ban And Brady Bill, Boasting “That’s Not Going To Make Me The Hero Of The NRA.”
[Romney] said he will take stands that put him at odds with some traditional ultra-conservative groups, and cited his support for the assault rifle ban and the Brady gun control law. ‘That’s not going to make me the hero of the NRA,’ he said. ‘I don’t line up with a lot of special interest groups.’” (Andrew Miga,“Mitt Rejects Right-Wing Aid,” Boston Herald, 9/23/94)

Really?
You need to look a bit closer at Romney's history.
Start maybe with his support for the 1994 Brady Bill
In 1994, Romney Backed Assault Weapons Ban And Brady Bill, Boasting “That’s Not Going To Make Me The Hero Of The NRA.”
[Romney] said he will take stands that put him at odds with some traditional ultra-conservative groups, and cited his support for the assault rifle ban and the Brady gun control law. ‘That’s not going to make me the hero of the NRA,’ he said. ‘I don’t line up with a lot of special interest groups.’” (Andrew Miga,“Mitt Rejects Right-Wing Aid,” Boston Herald, 9/23/94)

Romney's history is restricted to his state, he has not said anything about supporting a Federal assault weapons ban obama on the other hand has.

states_rights_bumper_sticker-p128339543702022366en8ys_400.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back