Obama says he has the authority to kill civilians

Obama using drones to shoot at US civillians is just one more reason I am keeping my AR15 loaded with high capacity magazines. You have no chance at trying to shooth that drone down with a 6 shooter pistol.

Also drones only cost around $100 that can be armed to shoot people. Criminals will now be using these to do remote fly-by-shootings instead of risking themselves in drive-by-shootings. We are going to need those "high capacity assault rifles" to bring these things down.

="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jplh7uatr-E"]Civilian Drone Warfare[/url]

Oh goody. Another froot loop who thinks he's gonna take out the US military. Put down that bottle boy or you won't be able to "shooth" anything but your own foot.

If Obama was defending these terrorists and saying that deserved their day in court, right wingers would be screaming bloody murder and calling him a traitor and a Muslim.

He is saying that ... Known terrorists this Administration wants to bring here to stand trial in our court system with full US rights, but an American abroad can be killed with no evidence of any ties to any group just on the Administrations say so and has done so...
Abdulrahman al-Awlaki - A citizen of the US born in Denver CO, a 16 year old with no known ties to any terrorist group was the target of a drone strike in Oct 2011 because his father was linked to a terrorist group...guilt by association. No evidence what-so-ever on Abdulrahman...no trial, no conviction, just a death sentence because of who his father was. The Obama administration killed an innocent child with a drone strike.

Rep. Ron Paul criticized the killing of Anwar al-Awlaki, saying: “Al-Awlaki was born here, he is an American citizen. He was never tried or charged for any crimes. No one knows if he killed anybody. ... But if the American people accept this blindly and casually that we now have an accepted practice of the president assassinating people who he thinks are bad guys, I think it's sad.”

Obama memo justifies drone-war killing of Americans | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Obama claims and orders that he has the authority to kill American civilians anywhere outside the Country any time he decides it is needed. All without Judicial, military or legal opinions actions or considerations.

His policy allows high level officials to simply say a person might be a threat and can not be captured, then with no consolation with the Military or Judiciary or Congress a drone attack to KILL that person can be ordered. A US Citizen, deprived of due process and all his Constitutional rights based solely on the Opinion of the President or high ranking officials.

Go ahead Obama supporters explain to us how this is legal or Constitutional. Show us you support the outright murder of anyone Obama feels like killing for just about any reason.,
Of course he does and you gave it to him via the Patriot Act. Choke on it, numbnuts.

I'm so sick of rw's siding with terrorists against their own country. They are against Obama killing them and in favor of them being able to buy guns in the US to use against US citizens.

And if Bush had done this you would be bashing him relentlessly. Hell, Liberals bashed him relentlessly for a whole lot less...but yet you support Obama for doing far worse that Bush had ever done. I guess it is OK when it is "your guy" doing the dirty deeds huh?

I dont know about you, but anyone attempting to harm my person or my family will be brought down, the bullets in my weapons dont care what country you are a citizen of.

Im sorry if you think defending our 2nd Amendment right equates us with defending terrorists....thats a stretch of the imagination even for a Liberal.

Obama claims and orders that he has the authority to kill American civilians anywhere outside the Country any time he decides it is needed. All without Judicial, military or legal opinions actions or considerations.

His policy allows high level officials to simply say a person might be a threat and can not be captured, then with no consolation with the Military or Judiciary or Congress a drone attack to KILL that person can be ordered. A US Citizen, deprived of due process and all his Constitutional rights based solely on the Opinion of the President or high ranking officials.

Go ahead Obama supporters explain to us how this is legal or Constitutional. Show us you support the outright murder of anyone Obama feels like killing for just about any reason.,
Of course he does and you gave it to him via the Patriot Act. Choke on it, numbnuts.

Patriot Act...you mean that abomination of a temporary law that Obama made permanent?

Oh my god!

the right on here has finnally done it?

Im so happy.

You ACTUALLY found a REAL issue about Obama.

You guys are making me proud

Patriot Act...you mean that abomination of a temporary law that Obama made permanent?
Exactly. I tried to warn you idiots when Bush was given the power to deem anyone a terrorist. But did you listen? Of course not.

This practice should be stopped.

It should end and NO president should have these powers.

Bush should not have had this power and obama should not have had this power.

We all Americans need to make sure this practice ends as soon as possible

I'm so sick of rw's siding with terrorists against their own country. They are against Obama killing them and in favor of them being able to buy guns in the US to use against US citizens.

And if Bush had done this you would be bashing him relentlessly. Hell, Liberals bashed him relentlessly for a whole lot less...but yet you support Obama for doing far worse that Bush had ever done. I guess it is OK when it is "your guy" doing the dirty deeds huh?

I dont know about you, but anyone attempting to harm my person or my family will be brought down, the bullets in my weapons dont care what country you are a citizen of.

Im sorry if you think defending our 2nd Amendment right equates us with defending terrorists....thats a stretch of the imagination even for a Liberal.

prove Bush didnt do this.

Obama using drones to shoot at US civillians is just one more reason I am keeping my AR15 loaded with high capacity magazines. You have no chance at trying to shoot that drone down with a 6 shooter pistol.

Also drones only cost around $100 that can be armed to shoot people. Criminals will now be using these to do remote fly-by-shootings instead of risking themselves in drive-by-shootings. We are going to need those "high capacity assault rifles" to bring these things down.

="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jplh7uatr-E"]Civilian Drone Warfare[/url]

Oh goody. Another froot loop who thinks he's gonna take out the US military. Put down that bottle boy or you won't be able to "shooth" anything but your own foot.

People are not froot loop for defending themselves, friends & family from government if that government is trying to execute them without trial. The drone does not stop & show ID, serve a warrant or detain people, it is attempting an unlawful execution to which anyone has a right to defend against.

Last edited:

War time powers. I would have supported Bush on this. The Constitution is not a suicide pact. The President has the constitutional right to wage war on America's enemies, foreign and domestic.

Exactly. I tried to warn you idiots when Bush was given the power to deem anyone a terrorist. But did you listen? Of course not.

And when you boiking has his opportunity to reverse that, what did he do? He snatched the opportunity to make that power permanently his. What good he could have done, reversing that travesty. And yet, he failed and doubled down on whatever Bush did. SO why aren't you castigating your messiah?

War time powers. I would have supported Bush on this. The Constitution is not a suicide pact. The President has the constitutional right to wage war on America's enemies, foreign and domestic.

As do we, the citizens of the United States.

exactly right, if the govt becomes an enemy of the country, then the citizens have the right and duty to remove them from power. The best way is at the ballot box, but when the ballot box is stuffed, other methods may be necessary.

When the govt believes that it has the right to murder american citizens without any trial and based solely on the suspicion that the person may be tied to terrorism, then we are already halfway down the slippery slope to anarchy.

If the Bush admin had done this, there would already be an impeachment in process.

exactly right, if the govt becomes an enemy of the country, then the citizens have the right and duty to remove them from power. The best way is at the ballot box, but when the ballot box is stuffed, other methods may be necessary.

When the govt believes that it has the right to murder american citizens without any trial and based solely on the suspicion that the person may be tied to terrorism, then we are already halfway down the slippery slope to anarchy.

If the Bush admin had done this, there would already be an impeachment in process.

YOu mean full blown despotism. Anarchy, it is not.

they loved the idea under Bush but they never thought a black man would get this power

The use of drones is not different than the use of Bombs against Dresden in WW II, Big Boy dropped on Hiroshima and Cruise Missiles used against Saddam's sons in Iraq - Collateral damage was the result. In fact Bush and Obama used more precise weapons and both did so in undeclared wars vis a vis FDR & Truman.

Presidents have to make difficult decisions and those made by a Commander-in-Chief are many times life and death ones. It is easy to be an armchair QB, I personally support the use of drones when used against the command and control leadership of those who have dedicated their life to killing Americans.

While I don't support Capital Punishment, per se, I have no problem with executing those who are not in custody and actively engaged in planning the death of our citizens.

Forum List

Back