Obama says he will make sure these things wont happen again (iRS Benghazi) etc

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
How exactly will he prevent future fuckups when he always says he never knew about them to begin with?

He always says "I knew nothing but I will stop it in the future"

Well he apparantly is unaware of just about everything going on in his administration.

If anyone thinks Barry gives shit one about Benghazi, four dead Americans, the IRS or AP then they are living in la la land.

This asswipe could care. He's got his second term. He won't be impeached and no one will be held accountable for any of it. He's just make his pretty speeches. Spout his platitudes and carry on.

Hope the idiots who voted for this asshole are getting a good look at just what they have put back into the WH for another four years. Also hope they enjoy the ACA.

How does going on frequent vacations/campaign stops/golfing/white house celebrity parties on a regular basis assure us that we will never see another terrorist attack?

How exactly will he prevent future fuckups when he always says he never knew about them to begin with?

Really?

It's called "forensics".

You have a look at what happened, and put into place processes and procedures to make sure it doesn't happen again.

W. Edwards Deming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read up on that guy. One of my favorite people.

How does going on frequent vacations/campaign stops/golfing/white house celebrity parties on a regular basis assure us that we will never see another terrorist attack?

Frequent vacations compared to what President?

What's the metrics you are using to establish that this President is an outlier in terms of frequency of vacation?

Picks your likely choice: incompetence, sloth, or disinformation.

Well Bush did everything he could from preventing another terrorist attack on the mainland, then Obama came along, and here we are back at pre-911 levels. And the left blames the sequester on the Boston Bombings?

Well Bush did everything he could from preventing another terrorist attack on the mainland, then Obama came along, and here we are back at pre-911 levels. And the left blames the sequester on the Boston Bombings?

Wait, what?

Forum List

Back