Obama says Illegals "are as american as any of us in attitude and love of country"

The fact is most white men want Mexicans to come here so they can be exploited economically. Damn betcha.

if they loved the country so much they'd respect its laws and others waiting to get in legally.

Ninja007, if you had been born south of the Rio, you would have been the first one to wade over. You are not fooling anyone.

Ese!

This is the best post on the thread. Thought I'd post it again. Thank you ShootSpeeders. Your points are well taken.

"Liberals like to say that 200 years ago we let nearly everyone come to america but back then we didn't have a welfare state and the newbies had to take care of themselves. Now we are a welfare state and you can't have open borders in a welfare state. There are literally BILLIONS of people in the world who would love to come here and just go on welfare and live off the white man."

Back then, immigrants really did like the USA and what it stood for. They wanted to be Americans. We can't say that any more.

Jackson, you would be throwing Ninja and shootspeeders to get across the river. My ancestors illegally invaded Mexican Texas across the Red River.

No one is coming for the welfare that does not exist for them.

The fact is most white men want Mexicans to come here so they can be exploited economically. Damn betcha.

oh gawd, you're jumping on the "white people" bandwagon now. how many personalities do you have? has you doctors counted them all yet?

Stephanie, I am whiter than you, more successful than you, don't have to be paid to blog her like you, and I have no trouble with immigrants.

We have an EO because the HoR would not compromise on the Senate version

Your 15% of the electorate will not dictate to the other 85%, not any longer.

The EO is bullet proof. Get over it, and join the rest of America.

He is one sick pos. no if and or buts about it. He makes my skin crawl

I don't agree with the "hanging" comment, but haven't you seen the people in the news that are making a mockery of our July 4th while making schools celebrate the Mexican Holidays? Kids cannot wear the US flag, but Mexican Americans can wear the Mexican flag.

BTW, are you a German American or Italian? Maybe Irish? Why are WE Americans first, but others Mexican American, African American, whatever. When you Choose to come here for the rest of your life, shouldn't you be proud to call yourself an AMERICAN?

Stephanie, I am whiter than you, more successful than you, don't have to be paid to blog her like you, and I have no trouble with immigrants.

Since you are so well informed, tell me why Mr. Obama did not pass the Immigration Act of his choosing in the two years he had the majority in the House and the Senate. He could write his own law and have it all!

Why even have a border? Why not allow everyone the right and the ability to come to America???

Let the whole fucking world vote in our elections and enjoy our fruit. THis is what you piece of shit liberals want? Right???

Your failed voting record has allowed 'corporations are people.' Before long, billionaires are the only 'voters' that elect anyone. Keep voting Republican, Libertarian, or teabagger and make it happen.

i don't give a shit if you're pink and you were a multi-millionaire. His EO is not bullet proof and I think for someone who claims they are so brilliant, you sure look stupid with that post of yours.

a lot of his other Eo's weren't challenged though many should of been. But they don't have the Senate or House anymore. so now the challenges shall commence.

Last edited:
Maybe you missed my question, Jake...

Since you are so well informed, tell me why Mr. Obama did not pass the Immigration Act of his choosing in the two years he had the majority in the House and the Senate. He could write his own law and have it all!

Maybe you missed my question, Jake...

Don't hold your breath my dear. they won't answer it because it would show they are dupes of Obama's and their own party

Obama says Illegals "are as american as any of us in attitude and love of country

really then why the need to take down the American flag

and raise a Mexican one in its place

Look at the last 40 years. No one can honestly say Republicans love this country. Not after all the damage they cause.

He wanted a bipartisan immigration bill. You have seen want the far right reactionary thugs have done with an all Dem ACA. Nope, you don't get it both ways.

i don't give a shit if you're pink and you were a multi-millionaire. His EO is not bullet proof and I think for someone who claims they are so brilliant, you sure look stupid with that post of yours.

a lot of his other Eo's weren't challenged though many should of been. But they don't have the Senate or House anymore. so now the challenges shall commence.

EO is bullet proof, even hate proof. No court will get in between the Congress and the President on this. He control the protection part of it, and the financing is self funding, out of the reach of the House. It's untouchable.

Pass the House bill.

He wanted a bipartisan immigration bill. You have seen want the far right reactionary thugs have done with an all Dem ACA. Nope, you don't get it both ways.

I see. And he still wants to work with Republicans. That is why, before going public with his EO, he wanted to inform the leadership of the details of the Order. The DEMOCRATIC leadership, that is. The other side wasn't invited. Just another smack in the face to the party he wants to work with so badly.

Tell me again how he want a bipartisan anything.

I see. And he still wants to work with Republicans. That is why, before going public with his EO, he wanted to inform the leadership of the details of the Order. The DEMOCRATIC leadership, that is. The other side wasn't invited. Just another smack in the face to the party he wants to work with so badly.

Tell me again how he want a bipartisan anything.

They can't and they wont. All they'll do is go all the back to Reagan to defend the pos CAUSING all this CHOAS in our lives.

Forum List

Back