Obama says "NO. I did not".. intentionally misled the public to get ACA passed..."pants on fire"

The fact that an adviser who was never on our staff expressed an opinion that I completely disagree with in terms of the voters is not a reflection on the actual process that was run,” Obama declared at a press conference here, speaking for the first time about the comments by MIT economist Jonathan Gruber.
When the president was asked whether he had intentionally misled the public in order to get the law passed, he replied: No. I did not.”
Obama We didn t mislead on health care - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO

"Misleading the public statements by Obama...
1) “I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
YES YOU DID NEED to explain that AFTER ACA was passed YOU said there were 36 million!

Why because you "forgot" that the Census counted 10 million illegals as "uninsured"!

YES YOU DID NEED to explain..
why the Census admits 14 million people that Obama should have enrolled in Medicaid/SCHIP were falsely counted as uninsured! So that leaves 22 million!

Finally why should 18 million people under 34, that don't want health insurance be counted?

2)Remember these words???:
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

Twenty-five states using the federal enrollment portal on average have higher premiums this year for the most popular level of health insurance plans — called “silver” plans —
while nine states on average have lower prices this year for that level of coverage, according to a Washington Post analysis of federal data. New plans are typically slightly more expensive than existing ones, the analysis showed.
Post analysis Health plan choices and premiums increase on HealthCare.gov - The Washington Post

I don't see anything in there mentioning "pants on fire".

Remember all the hoopla after Joe Wilson's "You lie!" shout out during Obama's SOTU speech about his health care plan? Liberals are like vampires: They both hate the light of truth.
Joe Wilson shouted out "You lie" when Obama said illegal immigrants would not be eligible for ObamaCare insurance.

Was it a lie? Can you show me that illegal immigrants are eligible?

They aren't making much effort to find the ones that have already signed up and kick them out.

you have links on illegal aliens signing up?

IF anyone didn't know Obamacare was predicated on people being forced to buy insurance they didn't need or want so that others would would have "premium support" they weren't paying attention. It was one reason I was against obamacare.

ALL RIGHT!!! for the umpteenth TIME!!!
Obama said BEFORE ACA was passed his exact words:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
YET HIS OWN Census states very clearly..
9.6 million COUNTED as part of the 46 million "uninsured" were NOT legal citizens!
Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

Then AFTER ACA was passed Obama said there were 36 million! Convenient!!!

The fact that an adviser who was never on our staff expressed an opinion that I completely disagree with in terms of the voters is not a reflection on the actual process that was run,” Obama declared at a press conference here, speaking for the first time about the comments by MIT economist Jonathan Gruber.
When the president was asked whether he had intentionally misled the public in order to get the law passed, he replied: No. I did not.”
Obama We didn t mislead on health care - Josh Gerstein - POLITICO

"Misleading the public statements by Obama...
1) “I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today. In the wealthiest nation on Earth, 46 million of our fellow citizens have no coverage.”
YES YOU DID NEED to explain that AFTER ACA was passed YOU said there were 36 million!

Why because you "forgot" that the Census counted 10 million illegals as "uninsured"!

YES YOU DID NEED to explain..
why the Census admits 14 million people that Obama should have enrolled in Medicaid/SCHIP were falsely counted as uninsured! So that leaves 22 million!

Finally why should 18 million people under 34, that don't want health insurance be counted?

2)Remember these words???:
" I pledge we’ll lower premiums by up to $2,500 for a typical family per year….. We’ll do it by the end of my first term as President of the United States. If you like your health care plan, you can keep it. If you like the doctor you have, you can keep your doctor, too."

Twenty-five states using the federal enrollment portal on average have higher premiums this year for the most popular level of health insurance plans — called “silver” plans —
while nine states on average have lower prices this year for that level of coverage, according to a Washington Post analysis of federal data. New plans are typically slightly more expensive than existing ones, the analysis showed.
Post analysis Health plan choices and premiums increase on HealthCare.gov - The Washington Post

I don't see anything in there mentioning "pants on fire".
That's it? That is the ONLY thing you can comment on?
Thank you for once again proving the Gruber Theorem.."you can count on the stupidity of the uninformed American voter" is valid.
To get ACA passed how many of you "stupid American voters" thought there was first of all a health crisis and the proof was 46 million uninsured?
Because that's what Every one that supports Obamacare believes and obviously you are one of them!

Forum List

Back