Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

Obama has sent US Marshalls to arrest people are are in default for their federal student loans. Damn libs....bet yall never thought this would happen when you voted Obama.

We told you. The lefties want your money. And they will send men with guns to get it.

Who says that Obama sent anyone?

Christ....*another* conspiracy, Bucky?

Um....he's in charge. Bush was in charge of FEMA right? Every police chief is demanded to resign when a dumb cop does something.

He's in charge. He's their boss.

Um, he doesn't personally oversee every arrest. You do realize that, right?

He oversees the Marshalls. It's their operation. Has Obama lost control of this elite LE agency?

He doesn't personally oversee every arrest. The idea that OBAMA sent any marshall to arrest anyone is mindless conspiracy batshit.

Like, say....your insane conspiracy that Scalia was murdered by Obama.

So by your logic....no mayor or police chief should ever be accountable for some bad arrests their cops make. Right?

Obama didn't send them, why do you have to lie?

Obama is so lazy and incompetent that all he does is plays golf. At the same time he somehow controls every aspect of the government, and everything they do. He even managed to have Scalia assassinated and four people at Benghazi killed... while he slept. Or was he watching while they died? Or was he giving a stand down order? I'm so confused now. Somebody tell me which batshit crazy talking point I'm supposed to be using.

Sigh....the GOP is in full freak out right now. I've never seen the conservatives more hopelessly irrational, more conspiracy addled, more emotional than they are right now.

They have been in full freak out since 2008. I knew when I first heard "terrorist fist jab" that it was going to be a long 8 years.

Who says that Obama sent anyone?

Christ....*another* conspiracy, Bucky?

Um....he's in charge. Bush was in charge of FEMA right? Every police chief is demanded to resign when a dumb cop does something.

He oversees the Marshalls. It's their operation. Has Obama lost control of this elite LE agency?

He doesn't personally oversee every arrest. The idea that OBAMA sent any marshall to arrest anyone is mindless conspiracy batshit.

So by your logic....no mayor or police chief should ever be accountable for some bad arrests their cops make. Right?

By my logic, no mayor of police chief ever SENT a police officer to conduct a 'bad arrest'.

Remembering, your argument is that Obama sent the marshals. And that's as insane as your batshit about Obama murdering Scalia.

You're losing it, Bucky. You're breaking down.

That's right. I'll remember that the next time an R is in there, and something happens and you blame their administration.

One thing I have learned is the buck never stops being passed around within a D administration.

Let a bank try to have someone arrested for not paying a loan and see if the buck doesn't immediately stop at that ceo's desk, according to Dems, progressives, libs.

Only conservatives, R's have to accept responsibility these days.
So, you don't think someone within his administration didn't have to give the go ahead?

Someone within his administration? You know you're talking about hundreds of thousands of people, right?

Where did you poor, hapless souls ever get the idea that Obama himself 'sent' marshals after anyone?

Obama is so lazy and incompetent that all he does is plays golf. At the same time he somehow controls every aspect of the government, and everything they do. He even managed to have Scalia assassinated and four people at Benghazi killed... while he slept. Or was he watching while they died? Or was he giving a stand down order? I'm so confused now. Somebody tell me which batshit crazy talking point I'm supposed to be using.

Sigh....the GOP is in full freak out right now. I've never seen the conservatives more hopelessly irrational, more conspiracy addled, more emotional than they are right now.

They have been in full freak out since 2008. I knew when I first heard "terrorist fist jab" that it was going to be a long 8 years.

Then they just found a setting higher than 'full'. The OP himself is shrilly shrieking that Scalia was murdered by Obama. The GOP just went full obstructionist, insisting that the Supreme Court be 1 justice down for the rest of the year. And their leading candidate is a reality TV star.

They went full retard. You never go full retard.

That's right. I'll remember that the next time an R is in there, and something happens and you blame their administration.

Feel free to quote me claiming that Bush personally sent someone to conduct any arrest. Just offer us the full quotes of me ever doing so.

That's Skylar with a Y.

By my logic, no mayor of police chief ever SENT a police officer to conduct a 'bad arrest'.

Remembering, your argument is that Obama sent the marshals. And that's as insane as your batshit about Obama murdering Scalia.

Sure they did. Police chiefs approve all non routine operations. Marshalls rounding up student loan debtors is not routine. Obama approved it...or...he's a moron for not knowing about it.

Sure they did. Police chiefs approve all non routine operations. Marshalls rounding up student loan debtors is not routine. Obama approved it...or...he's a moron for not knowing about it.

Says you, the same hapless cop hating conspiracy theorist who insisted that the police that found Scalia's body were so dishonest or incompetent that they couldn't assess if there was foul play in his death.

If you have evidence that Obama personally sent those marshalls to conduct that arrest, show us. And as usual, you citing yourself isn't evidence of shit.

Says you, the same hapless cop hating conspiracy theorist who insisted that the police that found Scalia's body were so dishonest or incompetent that they couldn't assess if there was foul play in his death.

If you have evidence that Obama personally sent those marshalls to conduct that arrest, show us. And as usual, you citing yourself isn't evidence of shit.

Its useless really. You lefties are so blindly brainwashed by Democrats, nothing will open your eyes.

But he is the Marshalls boss. And they're rounding up student loan debtors. Old soviet style.

Its useless really. You lefties are so blindly brainwashed by Democrats, nothing will open your eyes.

But he is the Marshalls boss. And they're rounding up student loan debtors. Old soviet style.

Laughing.......so the reason you can't back up any of your conspiracy addled horseshit is because 'its useless'. You're always good for excuses why you can't back up your claims, Bucky.

So is there anything other than you insisting that Obama 'sent' these marshalls? If no, you're done.

Laughing.......so the reason you can't back up any of your conspiracy addled horseshit is because 'its useless'. You're always good for excuses why you can't back up your claims, Bucky.

So is there anything other than you insisting that Obama 'sent' these marshalls? If no, you're done.

Sure. But discussing anything with you is like trying to explain engineering to a child.

According to the [D] groupies, Obama is only in charge when a unicorn farts a rainbow.

:lol:

Sure. But discussing anything with you is like trying to explain engineering to a child.

Ah, so that's your excuse you have nothing to back up your claim that Obama 'sent' these marshalls?

The excuses change with virtually every post. The lack of evidence backing your latest round of hapless batshit? That always remains the same.

But then, you are the poor soul who offered us the 'Scalia was murdered by Obama' nonsense straight from the tin foil altar. So really, what should we expect.

According to the [D] groupies, Obama is only in charge when a unicorn farts a rainbow.

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the entire Federal Government?

Really?

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the Federal Government?

Really?
Who said that?

Oh, you did. :rolleyes:

Then Obama cannot take any credit for Bin Laden being whacked. :thup:

The OP is the one who claimed that Obama sent the Marshalls to arrest this guy. So far, he's never been able to back that claim up.

Perhaps you'd like to try.

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the entire Federal Government?

Really?

Macro vs micro dummy. He doesn't oversee every arrest. But non-routine operations? Yes. If a federal agency wants to start rounding up student loan debtors and jailing them....you'd better believe the director of the Marshalls will inform POTUS for approval.

Really?

Macro vs micro dummy. He doesn't oversee every arrest. But non-routine operations? Yes. If a federal agency wants to start rounding up student loan debtors and jailing them....you'd better believe the director of the Marshalls will inform POTUS for approval.

Show me the evidence that Obama sent the federal marshalls to arrest this guy.

So far you've just quoted a conspiracy addled idiot who insisted Obama murdered Scalia. Try actual evidence.

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the Federal Government?

Really?
Who said that?

Oh, you did. :rolleyes:

Then Obama cannot take any credit for Bin Laden being whacked. :thup:

The OP is the one who claimed that Obama sent the Marshalls to arrest this guy. So far, he's never been able to back that claim up.

Perhaps you'd like to try.
Its called chain of command. Did Bush order FEMA in New Orleans or did "Brownie"?

Forum List

Back