Obama sending US Marshalls to ARREST those who owe federal student loans! Dang libs...

US Marshals arresting people for not paying their federal student loans

Obama has sent US Marshalls to arrest people are are in default for their federal student loans. Damn libs....bet yall never thought this would happen when you voted Obama.

We told you. The lefties want your money. And they will send men with guns to get it.
Texas. Need we say more?

Federal agents. Obama is their boss. Not Rick Perry.
Rick Perry? :lmao:

According to the [D] groupies, Obama is only in charge when a unicorn farts a rainbow.

:lol:

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the Federal Government?

Really?
Who said that?

Oh, you did. :rolleyes:

Then Obama cannot take any credit for Bin Laden being whacked. :thup:

The OP is the one who claimed that Obama sent the Marshalls to arrest this guy. So far, he's never been able to back that claim up.

Perhaps you'd like to try.
Newsflash, cupcake. This IS Obama's administration.

If anyone wants to give him credit for Bin Laden, then he also gets credit for the arrests.

It's called accountability.

According to the [D] groupies, Obama is only in charge when a unicorn farts a rainbow.

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the entire Federal Government?

Really?

Macro vs micro dummy. He doesn't oversee every arrest. But non-routine operations? Yes. If a federal agency wants to start rounding up student loan debtors and jailing them....you'd better believe the director of the Marshalls will inform POTUS for approval.

That's not what happened. Congress allowed private collection agencies to collect student loan debt. Using their normal procedures, they got a judgement against the debtors, and when the judgement wasn't paid, the debt collectors were able to have them arrested just like they have always been able to do. Bitch at congress. They are the ones who did it.

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the Federal Government?

Really?
Who said that?

The OP is the one who claimed that Obama sent the Marshalls to arrest this guy. So far, he's never been able to back that claim up.

Um, sweetie...the 'administration' consists of hundreds of thousands of people. Its physically impossible for one man to personally oversee every law enforcement operation, arrests, plans, plots or actions, even if he wanted to.

So far the 'Obama sent' narrative is laughably implausible.

If anyone wants to give him credit for Bin Laden, then he also gets credit for the arrests.

The difference being that Obama personally ordered the operation that killed Osama. And directly monitored its execution.

Show me the evidence that he personally ordered these marshalls to arrest this guy. Or was even aware it occurred.

I won't hold my breath, hon.

Really?
Who said that?

Um, sweetie...the 'administration' consists of hundreds of thousands of people. Its physically impossible for one man to personally oversee every law enforcement operation, arrests, plans, plots or actions, even if he wanted to.

The difference being that Obama personally ordered the operation that killed Osama. And directly monitored its execution.

Show me the evidence that he personally ordered these marshalls to arrest this guy. Or was even aware it occurred.

Poor thing...doesn't understand accountability.

I can't help you.

Obama has sent US Marshalls to arrest people are are in default for their federal student loans. Damn libs....bet yall never thought this would happen when you voted Obama.

We told you. The lefties want your money. And they will send men with guns to get it.

:lol::lol::lol:

You didn't read your own link, did you?

You mean this part?

Green says as a result, those attorneys and debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those who have failed to pay their federal student loans.

But.....but I thought Obama sent them?

Its almost like Bucky doesn't have the slightest clue what the fuck he's talking about.

Really?
Who said that?

I can't help you.

Laughing....you never read the article, did you:

Green says as a result, those attorneys and debt collectors are getting judgements in federal court and asking judges to use the US Marshals Service to arrest those who have failed to pay their federal student loans.

But 'Obama did it', huh?

Laughing...its okay, sweetie. We don't expect you to know what the fuck you're talking about.

Obama personally oversees *every* arrest made by ANY law enforcement officer in the entire Federal Government?

Really?

Macro vs micro dummy. He doesn't oversee every arrest. But non-routine operations? Yes. If a federal agency wants to start rounding up student loan debtors and jailing them....you'd better believe the director of the Marshalls will inform POTUS for approval.

That's not what happened. Congress allowed private collection agencies to collect student loan debt. Using their normal procedures, they got a judgement against the debtors, and when the judgement wasn't paid, the debt collectors were able to have them arrested just like they have always been able to do. Bitch at congress. They are the ones who did it.

Yeah, but it doesn't let them blame Obama. So what good is it?

US Marshals are Executive branch

In this case, they are acting under their responsibilities as enforcers of the US Federal Court system, under court orders obtained by private debt collectors.

This is all in the link in the OP that no one bothered to read.

Who said that?

I can't help you.

But 'Obama did it', huh?

Laughing...its okay, sweetie. We don't expect you to know what the fuck you're talking about.

He's the boss. He can allow Marshalls to round up liberal debtors or he can say they aren't doing it. They're doing it.

Now....that Diversity Studies degree that cost you 145k is gonna a land you in a set of US Marshalls handcuffs. Thanks Obama.

I can't help you.

But 'Obama did it', huh?

He's the boss. He can allow Marshalls to round up liberal debtors or he can say they aren't doing it. They're doing it.

Now....that Diversity Studies degree that cost you 145k is gonna a land you in a set of US Marshalls handcuffs. Thanks Obama.

No, the President doesn't have the power to vacate court orders, nor to strip the Marshals of their responsibility to enforce them.

I can't help you.

But 'Obama did it', huh?

Laughing.....so a lawyer asks a judge to send the marshalls to arrest someone.....

.....and Obama sent them? Show me the evidence that Obama sent the marshalls to arrest that guy.

You never actually read the article, did you Bucky?

Bad idea to borrow form the US government. The feds now have more toxic assets - foreclosures of education (so devalued). The absolute WORST stewards of our monetary resources.

In this case, they are acting under their responsibilities as enforcers of the US Federal Court system, under court orders obtained by private debt collectors.

Again.....under the approval of their boss. Obama.

Um, no. Under the Judiciary Act of 1789, which created the US Marshals to enforce the Federal Court system.

Again.....under the approval of their boss. Obama.

Again, Obama didn't 'send' anyone, sweetie. This was between the Marshall service and the Federal Courts. It was the courts that ordered the arrests.

The entire title of the thread is just more conspiracy addled horseshit that your ilk gobble up without thinking, hon.

Forum List

Back