Obama Sends National Security Staffers To Meet With Muslim Teen Beaten By Border Guards

I'm sure on the way back they'll visit the families of those two police officers who were just gunned down in cold blood.

Even if the perps were black.

At least your Palin threads have stopped. Did you like the Iowa speech?

I'm sure on the way back they'll visit the families of those two police officers who were just gunned down in cold blood.

Oh look! It's our resident moderate non-partisan guy disguising his fear of brown people in a snarky comment which refers to a bad thing that happened. It's so cool!

On the way back from where? They met him in DC. Do you read anything? Btw, he's also an American citizen.

On the way back from where? They met him in DC. Do you read anything? Btw, he's also an American citizen.
As were the cops.

Looking forward to all the calls for "justice".

As were the cops.

The perps have been arrested and charged. Justice. You fucking loser.

As were the cops.

There was justice, or as much as there could be. They were arrested. In the meantime the Israeli government took a 16 year old U.S. citizen into custody, did not notify our government and allegedly beat him up and you have a problem with this kid meeting with any government officials? What is wrong with you, why are you competitively comparing this to the cops shot in Mississippi? What the fuck do they have to do with each other?

As were the cops.

There was justice, or as much as there could be. They were arrested. In the meantime the Israeli government took a 16 year old U.S. citizen into custody, did not notify our government and allegedly beat him up and you have a problem with this kid meeting with any government officials? What is wrong with you, why are you competitively comparing this to the cops shot in Mississippi? What the fuck do they have to do with each other?

I think the comparison is that Obama is batting zero on siding with the right causes. He's a POS.

Clear enough for you sparky?

As were the cops.

I think the comparison is that Obama is batting zero on siding with the right causes. He's a POS.

Clear enough for you sparky?

That doesn't even begin to make sense.

0.jpg

This kid.

Still don't think our non-natural born Citizen unconstitutional president sides with the Muslims should the winds shift in a ugly direction against them? Here's more proof.

Obama Staffers Meet Arab Boy Beaten by Israeli Cop - US Canada - News - Arutz Sheva
I notice you mentioned the boy's religious affiliation and called him an "Arab", but completely failed to mention he is an American citizen.

I would guess the poster mentioned that because if you're not Muslim or black, Obama will not take the time to support you. Obama has skipped over many victims with no comment.

Forum List

Back