🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama sets 'GLOBAL SECURITY SUMMIT'

Donald Polish

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2014
Kansas City
In the wake of the terrorist attacks in Paris last week, the White House has scheduled an anti-extremism conference that was originally set for last October but was postponed without explanation.
In a statement issued as many world leaders gathered in the French capital Sunday to express solidarity with France and to vow renewed efforts to fight violent Islamic radicalism, the White House announced that its summit on the issue of homegrown terrorism will take place next month.
“On February 18, 2015, the White House will host a Summit on Countering Violent Extremism to highlight domestic and international efforts to prevent violent extremists and their supporters from radicalizing, recruiting, or inspiring individuals or groups in the United States and abroad to commit acts of violence, efforts made even more imperative in light of recent, tragic attacks in Ottawa, Sydney, and Paris,” White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest said in a statement.
White House sets delayed anti-extremism summit - POLITICO.com
Obama is worried about global security. Hmm, I hardly believe. His international policy proves to be a danger to any form of global security.
ObamaWhiteHouse.jpg

Obama, the man who turned the Middle East to ISIS, cannot mention the phrase "Islamic terrorism" and who abetted the murder of 12 Frenchmen by saying the future must not belong to those who slander my Prophet can go fuck himself

I wish he would just sit down and shut up for the last two years. He's always trying to look, important.

Obama, the man who turned the Middle East to ISIS, cannot mention the phrase "Islamic terrorism" and who abetted the murder of 12 Frenchmen by saying the future must not belong to those who slander my Prophet can go fuck himself
Agree, we understand who actually is he. He is a muslim. Like every muslim he is a part of umma. He can't fight with terrorist because they are his "brothers". He didn't even take part in this memorial march in Paris. He really sympathise muslims and protect their interests.

I hope the leaders who are really leaders find laundry to do instead of his summit.

I wonder if he realizes that......9/11, Boston, Paris, Fort Hood, Sydney, Canada, London, Oklahoma, and on and on.....that the POLICE were the front line defense, first to fight.

The same police he and his liberal retards have demonized?

Hey Mr. President, they arent gonna attack a battleship or tank division. They want no part of our Army or Marines.

They are coming for us here and abroad on our civilians streets and cities and suburbs. Our cops, here and abroad, are the front line and will be first in the fight.

Mayne our president and liberal retards should rethink all this cop hate.

Forum List

Back