🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!
Actually... given the way The People have given, first, the House, then, second, the Senate, back to the GOP, I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Mind you, I have no clue who the GOP might run, who will appeal to a sufficient number of people, in order to elect a Pub as POTUS, but that may sort itself out, over the next year or so...

Generally speaking, the Dems promised much but delivered little, and what they DID deliver was generally badly conceived and executed and damned expensive and potentially unsustainable over time, and, furthermore, in light of the growing American popular disgust with Obumble's social engineering via Executive Order... well... the Dems have suffered a massive loss of Confidence Points, tarnished their rep, pissed away all the momentum they had in 2008, and generally set the stage for a potential Dem defeat in 2016...

Billary has far too much baggage, she's never governed, her husband is both highly respected and highly derided as a really bad joke, and (rightly or wrongly), crap like Benghazi and her 'what difference does it make?' foot-in-mouth reaction are all going to work against her, not to mention her age. Personally, I would have considered voting for her in 2008, but her Window of Opportunity may not be as wide-open as some of us might hope or believe.

In any event, the 2016 campaign - including the primaries - promise to be interesting, and, of course... in the end, Obumble will be gone... thank God.

Well, the Koch fueled tea party motivating a small but militant group that took the house was a surprise, and complacency of the sane allowed that. However, the historical pattern that temporarily gave the right wing the Senate was as close to a gimme as possible. A little disappointment there, but far from a surprise. All the GOP has to do now, is not act like the childish jerks they have been, and govern like adults, and they will keep their gains for a while. I don't know a single honest person who thinks that has a chance of happening. The only thing holding the GOP back now is the GOP, and that is a high hurdle to jump. A sane person will never make it past your primaries. You keep trashing a good president though. That will at least keep your small crazy base riled up and active, but it won't be enough in the next election.

Man, if you're surprised by the outcome, then you must not be aware of citizenship

-Geaux

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

And your post was coherent? LMAO

-Geaux

Sorry if you didn't understand my post. All I can do is explain it to you. I can't understand it for you. Your silly remark, however makes no sense.

Obama won folks...get over it.
What does that have to do with him snubbing the French ?

Nothing since there was no "snubbing".

When do you think the GOP will begin impeachment proceedings over his not going?

Why are you disagreeing with so much of the developed world opinion?

-Geaux

The rest of the world thinks we're insane for the tens of thousands of gun deaths we gladly endure so the lesser lights among us can pretend that they are the saviors of democracy....

Care to hand over your weapons to appease them?

Anyone who has lived under a Progressive Dictatorship would disagree. In the 20th century alone, Progressive Dictators murdered over 100 million of their own unarmed citizens. Look at North Korea, it's 4 generation of total Progressive dictatorship and they can STILL find some offense to torture or murder they own unarmed people.

Listening to you Progressive fuckers, today you can smell the blood lust. You're already calling us "the enemy". So there's no chance at all we're giving up our weapons

When do you think the GOP will begin impeachment proceedings over his not going?

-Geaux

The rest of the world thinks we're insane for the tens of thousands of gun deaths we gladly endure so the lesser lights among us can pretend that they are the saviors of democracy....

You answer my question first. Why are you disagreeing with world opinion relative to Obama not attending the Paris march?

-Geaux

A. Its not world opinion....its the opinion you wish to amplify.
B. He did exactly what his predacessors did in similar circumstances
C. His showing up would have done zilch

Your turn...since world opinion thinks you shouldn't have your weapon as is proven by laws in those nations...will you now turn over your arsenal to appease them? If not, why not?

...Lost what? he's won every election where his name was on the ballot.
Lost what?

Are you really this obtuse or myopic in real life?

God, I hope not.

Lost what?

Lost the House.

Lost the Senate.

Lost the support of the American People.

Lost the backing of much of his own Party, many of whom did not want him involved in their 2014 campaigns, many of whom tried to distance themselves from him.

Lost the ability to move forward without resorting to autocratic and arbitrary and unilateral Executive Orders...

Lost the ability to govern alongside the other branches of government in a collaborative fashion...

Things far, far, FAR more important than obtaining or retaining his job-slot.

Lost what?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, PLEASE tell me you're kidding...

Was his name on the ballot? No? Okay...carry on.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
Hang in there...

January 20, 2017 is coming...

The long National Nightmare will then be over...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!
Actually... given the way The People have given, first, the House, then, second, the Senate, back to the GOP, I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Mind you, I have no clue who the GOP might run, who will appeal to a sufficient number of people, in order to elect a Pub as POTUS, but that may sort itself out, over the next year or so...

Generally speaking, the Dems promised much but delivered little, and what they DID deliver was generally badly conceived and executed and damned expensive and potentially unsustainable over time, and, furthermore, in light of the growing American popular disgust with Obumble's social engineering via Executive Order... well... the Dems have suffered a massive loss of Confidence Points, tarnished their rep, pissed away all the momentum they had in 2008, and generally set the stage for a potential Dem defeat in 2016...

Billary has far too much baggage, she's never governed, her husband is both highly respected and highly derided as a really bad joke, and (rightly or wrongly), crap like Benghazi and her 'what difference does it make?' foot-in-mouth reaction are all going to work against her, not to mention her age. Personally, I would have considered voting for her in 2008, but her Window of Opportunity may not be as wide-open as some of us might hope or believe.

In any event, the 2016 campaign - including the primaries - promise to be interesting, and, of course... in the end, Obumble will be gone... thank God.

Well, the Koch fueled tea party motivating a small but militant group that took the house was a surprise, and complacency of the sane allowed that. However, the historical pattern that temporarily gave the right wing the Senate was as close to a gimme as possible. A little disappointment there, but far from a surprise. All the GOP has to do now, is not act like the childish jerks they have been, and govern like adults, and they will keep their gains for a while. I don't know a single honest person who thinks that has a chance of happening. The only thing holding the GOP back now is the GOP, and that is a high hurdle to jump. A sane person will never make it past your primaries. You keep trashing a good president though. That will at least keep your small crazy base riled up and active, but it won't be enough in the next election.

LOL, the Koch fueled Tea party. you people are hilarious and slightly insane all rolled into one.

snip:
Poll: Americans Reject Obama's Unlimited Government

Poll Americans Reject Obama s Unlimited Government And The Left - Investors.com

-Geaux

Anyone who has lived under a Progressive Dictatorship would disagree. In the 20th century alone, Progressive Dictators murdered over 100 million of their own unarmed citizens. Look at North Korea, it's 4 generation of total Progressive dictatorship and they can STILL find some offense to torture or murder they own unarmed people.

Listening to you Progressive fuckers, today you can smell the blood lust. You're already calling us "the enemy". So there's no chance at all we're giving up our weapons

You think North Korea is progressive? Are you some relation to Sarah? I can hear the family resemblance in your statements.

...Well, the Koch fueled tea party motivating a small but militant group that took the house was a surprise, and complacency of the sane allowed that. However, the historical pattern that temporarily gave the right wing the Senate was as close to a gimme as possible. A little disappointment there, but far from a surprise. All the GOP has to do now, is not act like the childish jerks they have been, and govern like adults, and they will keep their gains for a while. I don't know a single honest person who thinks that has a chance of happening. The only thing holding the GOP back now is the GOP, and that is a high hurdle to jump. A sane person will never make it past your primaries. You keep trashing a good president though. That will at least keep your small crazy base riled up and active, but it won't be enough in the next election.
Stop making excuses for the Democrats' own phukk-ups over the past few years.

Also, they are not MY base... hell, I voted for Obumble in both 2008 and 2012, although I held my nose entering and leaving the polling booth.

It was a snub, it was important for Obama the leader of the country that is on the very front line in this war against terror to be there and show unity.

So every other leader in the developed world was there? No? Oh okay...carry on.
Somehow, France will have to find solace in the divisions we have there to protect them, our footing the bill for NATO to protect them, and the 6th Fleet we keep there to protect them.

I'm not worried about the French. Why are you?

Lost what?

God, I hope not.

Lost what?

Lost the House.

Lost the Senate.

Lost the backing of much of his own Party, many of whom did not want him involved in their 2014 campaigns, many of whom tried to distance themselves from him.

Lost the ability to move forward without resorting to autocratic and arbitrary and unilateral Executive Orders...

Lost the ability to govern alongside the other branches of government in a collaborative fashion...

Lost what?

Either...

1. you really don't get it, or...

2. you can't bring yourself to admit it, in public...

Either way, you're acting like a partisan hack, and, I sense, you're better than that...

Oh, well... no skin off my nose...

-Geaux

You think North Korea is progressive? Are you some relation to Sarah? I can hear the family resemblance in your statements.

All of history's mass Murderers were true Progressives who thought the State should trump individuals. Hitler, Stalin and Mao are the founding fathers of the modern Progressive movement, they did Progressive government right

It was a snub, it was important for Obama the leader of the country that is on the very front line in this war against terror to be there and show unity.

Mitch McConnell snubbed them then. So did every other congressional republican (and democrat).

I'm outraged...don't know about you.

Lost what?

God, I hope not.

Lost what?

Lost the House.

Lost the Senate.

Lost what?

Either...

1. you really don't get it, or...

2. you can't bring yourself to admit it, in public...

Either way, you're acting like a partisan hack, and, I sense, you're better than that...

Oh, well... no skin off my nose...

You can't answer a question? No skin off my nose either.

Obama won....you'll get over it someday...or not. Few care any longer what the hard right thinks or feels or if you're nose is out of joint. The nation has moved forward...nobody cares that you're being left behind by your own igornace.

Was any representative from the US there?

America snubs historic Paris rally: Holder skipped out of proceedings early, Kerry was in India, Obama and Biden just stayed home
  • German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and David Cameron were among the leaders at the march today
  • Neither President Obama or Vice President Joe Biden attended the historic event, though both of their schedules were open
  • U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder was in Paris for a terrorism summit, but was not seen at the march which followed
  • The only U.S. representative at the march was Ambassador Jane Hartley

Read more: America snubs historic Paris rally Holder skipped out early Kerry was in India and Obama and Biden just stayed home to leave no U.S. presence at anti-terror march joined by global leaders Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The US Ambassador to France was there.That sounds like a very good representative from the US. European world leaders were there. Were the leaders of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc. there? Were any leaders of South American countries there? Were leaders from Japan, Thailand, India there?

Was any representative from the US there?

America snubs historic Paris rally: Holder skipped out of proceedings early, Kerry was in India, Obama and Biden just stayed home
  • German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and David Cameron were among the leaders at the march today
  • Neither President Obama or Vice President Joe Biden attended the historic event, though both of their schedules were open
  • U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder was in Paris for a terrorism summit, but was not seen at the march which followed
  • The only U.S. representative at the march was Ambassador Jane Hartley

Read more: America snubs historic Paris rally Holder skipped out early Kerry was in India and Obama and Biden just stayed home to leave no U.S. presence at anti-terror march joined by global leaders Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The US Ambassador to France was there.That sounds like a very good representative from the US. European world leaders were there. Were the leaders of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, etc. there? Were any leaders of South American countries there? Were leaders from Japan, Thailand, India there?

I'm really pissed that no Congressional Republicans went. Pissed as hell I tell ya!!!

There sure was a big terrorist in the front line and it wasn't Abbas, and probably Obama didn't make it as he didn't want to be a hypocrite.

Penelope does not actually talk any more than a parrot
talks-----she is parroting standard islamo Nazi propaganda.
It never changes I have been seeing it in print since before I reached the age of ten--------believe it or not----
way back then the islamo Nazi pigs were inspired by McCarthy------"jewish communists seek to control the world"

Your dear friend Abbas supports not only his own FATAH terrorists but also Hamas ,Islamic Jihad, ISIS, Al Qaida...... and any other human rights loving jihadists!

He is the "perfect" type of person to invite to a rally for the victims of terrorism... terrorism which Abbas himself supports!

Man nothing comes close to your Russian government.

can't you come up with a better answer than that? :popcorn:

your smartass one liners are beginning to lose its shine!

I think that said it all, your gov is full of Russian Jewish immigrants , is not democratic , but communistic and is out to control the world by any means, even so far as killing your own, if it means to further your agenda, and to trust you is a huge mistake. I have to bite my tongue to not say more.

My government??

What government is that you idiot???

What the heck are you talking about??

whan an asshole

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
Hang in there...

January 20, 2017 is coming...

The long National Nightmare will then be over...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!

LOL, the Koch fueled Tea party. you people are hilarious and slightly insane all rolled into one.

snip:
Poll: Americans Reject Obama's Unlimited Government

Poll Americans Reject Obama s Unlimited Government And The Left - Investors.com

You really should read your own links, or at least get someone to explain them to you. The editorial writer did say the Gallop poll cited did say most Americans think government (as a whole, not specifically Obama ) is the biggest problem for the country. However all the other crap about Obama is nothing more than crap by the writer. I guess a teabagger might see it as credible, but the poll cited didn't say anything to support the writers claims, and they didn't even bother to credit the writer of that editorial. Nothing more than another crazy right wing effort at misdirection and lying.

Mitch McConnell snubbed them then. So did every other congressional republican (and democrat).

This was the duty of the president.

We annexed France???!!!...Jesus, I didn't know!!!!

Since when? Link please.

Forum List

Back