🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

We tried to warn people about Obama before you all put him in as President

So just who's side are they taking by not sending anyone to this march?

RT_france_attacks_rally_2_jt_150111_16x9_992.jpg

Is there a reason Obama chose to sit this one out?
When did the POTUS have to give low level scrubs like you a reason?

Ever since low life scrubs like you elected him..... twice... LMAO

-Geaux

I guess I missed all of those foreign leaders coming here right after 9/11 and Marching in a public parade.... of solidarity....?

Here's what you're missing.

Back during 9/11 the world did not see the significance of what was going on compared to today.
Back then, Islamic terror was not feared, nor taken any where near as serious as it is now. Today, we are all fed up, and now is the time to show unity and it's now much more important for the leaders of the world to come together.
ok, I can understand that...

But do you think ONLY those who show'd up from nearby regions are the only ones in unity with them?

No, but it was important for our president to show up since we are the country that has spearheaded the whole effort against terrorism, and we are the ones who have paid the biggest price all the way around. He had a big opportunity, and he dropped the ball.
I think, we are on ORANGE alert, and it was better to be safe than sorry... and there is more going on behind the scenes to protect us right now than we are aware of... Terrorist numero uno target is America and Americans, Obama being at this protest could also have made it more dangerous for the other leader's safety... there is so much that we are not privileged to knowing, it's just not worth or sensible to go along with this back seat driving taking place in this thread...

The US could have sent a low level lackey like Ambassador Stephens if he were alive, but it was not worth their safety....

BTW, I thought wingers didn't want politicians to participate in protests?
Wow. I wonder where this was when Bush was President.....

BTW....an US Ambassador is NOT a low level flunky.

In this case, yeah an ambassador is.

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

Yea, Mizzou is so much more important - closer and does not impact his golf game.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Shame on the US. Shame shame shame.

Shame on the left and the leftist media for not holding Obama accountable for this huge mistake.

US was abset today.

r

RT_paris_rally_world_leaders_jt_150111_4x3_992.jpg
Oh he had to watch football.

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Because Obama doesn't want to offend the PC-protected religion.

So the question to me is not so much why we were not there, but why Obama doesn't want to offend the PC-protected religion.

Because Obama doesn't want to offend the PC-protected religion.

So the question to me is not so much why we were not there, but why Obama doesn't want to offend the PC-protected religion.

That's why he will not call them terrorist or ISIS

How much more muslim does Obama need to be?

-Geaux

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.
Oh, horseshit.

Obumble phukked up, and his handful of remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots are falling all over themselves, trying to defend the indefensible.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
Hang in there...

January 20, 2017 is coming...

The long National Nightmare will then be over...

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
Hang in there...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!

My guess is Obama was bought and paid for by the Muslims. That's why they are so adamant not to blame them for anything. What a scary thought.

Hang in there...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!
Actually... given the way The People have given, first, the House, then, second, the Senate, back to the GOP, I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Mind you, I have no clue who the GOP might run, who will appeal to a sufficient number of people, in order to elect a Pub as POTUS, but that may sort itself out, over the next year or so...

Generally speaking, the Dems promised much but delivered little, and what they DID deliver was generally badly conceived and executed and damned expensive and potentially unsustainable over time, and, furthermore, in light of the growing American popular disgust with Obumble's social engineering via Executive Order... well... the Dems have suffered a massive loss of Confidence Points, tarnished their rep, pissed away all the momentum they had in 2008, and generally set the stage for a potential Dem defeat in 2016...

Billary has far too much baggage, she's never governed, her husband is both highly respected and highly derided as a really bad joke, and (rightly or wrongly), crap like Benghazi and her 'what difference does it make?' foot-in-mouth reaction are all going to work against her, not to mention her age. Personally, I would have considered voting for her in 2008, but her Window of Opportunity may not be as wide-open as some of us might hope or believe.

In any event, the 2016 campaign - including the primaries - promise to be interesting, and, of course... in the end, Obumble will be gone... thank God.

My guess is Obama was bought and paid for by the Muslims. That's why they are so adamant not to blame them for anything. What a scary thought.
Sure! That would explain why Obama allowed crazy people to hijack planes and crash them into skyscrapers. Oh, I`m sorry, it was the other guy who was in charge that day. Who did you say was bought and paid for?

Obama won folks...get over it.
Yeppers... but only as the Lesser of Two Evils... both times... as much a reflection on lackluster GOP 'staffing' as a reflection on the Failed Messiah.

Meanwhile...

Having taken a 'shellacking' in the 2010 mid-terms courtesy of the American People and losing the House...

Then taking a second 'shellacking' in the 2014 mid-terms, also courtesy of the American People and losing the Senate...

America is in the process of correcting its electoral mistake, isolating Obama and reinforcing his Lame Duck status, and running interference against the worst of his social re-engineering sorties and engaging in damage control on behalf of the American People, until Obumble's second term is over.

For a swiftly increasing number of Americans, January 20, 2017 cannot come quickly enough, so that we may be rid of him, in a peaceful and Constitutional process.

So, in a very real sense, with respect to the End Game, and his increasing isolation and disapproval and the short leash that Congress will be applying with the national pursestrings...

Obama has lost... get over it.

Sure! That would explain why Obama allowed crazy people to hijack planes and crash them into skyscrapers. Oh, I`m sorry, it was the other guy who was in charge that day. Who did you say was bought and paid for?

That made no sense. now stop babbling and blubbering.

Interesting:

Back during the height of the war on terror...in 2005...Al Queda blew up some the London underground and one of those double decker buses.

# of memorials attended by George W. Bush? Zero. Outrage from the right (and the left)? Zero.

Forum List

Back