🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama shames America, again

Obama won folks...get over it.
Yet, if a Republican wins in 2016, that answer won't suffice for you and the rest of the progressives on this forum or in this country, will it?

At no time since the middle of the last century has the GOP held more US Seats, more State Legislatures and more Governor seats..

This makes the "Obama won" meme seem very weak and brothy, wouldn'tyousay?

1.5 million people marching in France. Many major world leaders showing up and symbolically marching for human rights and free speech. Yet the U.S. president and the leader of the free world didn't find it necessary to either attend or at least send his Vice President or secretary of state to send a message of solitary with the the free world and democracy on such a historical event?!

Because Obama doesn't want to offend the PC-protected religion.

So the question to me is not so much why we were not there, but why Obama doesn't want to offend the PC-protected religion.

Hint: His middle name is Hussein.

Yet, if a Republican wins in 2016, that answer won't suffice for you and the rest of the progressives on this forum or in this country, will it?

At no time since the middle of the last century has the GOP held more US Seats, more State Legislatures and more Governor seats..

This makes the "Obama won" meme seem very weak and brothy, wouldn'tyousay?

Are you guys upset that the GOP didn't fly a bunch of their newly minted Senators and Representatives over there to march? Certainly they could have gone since there is no foreign policy implications.

Seems they cared just about as much as this silly march as anyone else.

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
Hang in there...

January 20, 2017 is coming...

The long National Nightmare will then be over...

Yeah, but if a liberal like Jeb Bush gets in there, then what?

Too many liberal republicans, who are also all about politics. Way too many.

Obama and the US did the right thing by not sending heavyweights to the march. When France requested Natanyahu not show up for the march they took it on themselves to make a global statement that put the US in an awkward position. There was no way it would be proper to support the alienation and disrespect towards Israel that this request implied. Natanyahu at first agreed not to show up. He waited until Saturday night. the last minute so to speak, to change his mind and decided to fly to France and attend the march in defiance of the French request. That did not leave the US time to arrange for flying the President and his contingent to Paris. France should not have made the request to Israel to stay away. The US did the right thing by not getting involved and staying low profile as they showed support for Israel.

Interesting:

Back during the height of the war on terror...in 2005...Al Queda blew up some the London underground and one of those double decker buses.

# of memorials attended by George W. Bush? Zero. Outrage from the right (and the left)? Zero.
Did 3.7 million people (including many Western national leaders) show-up to march against terrorism at that time?

Timing is everything.

If 3.7 million people (including many Western national leaders) had shown-up to march against terrorism after the London Tube Bombings, chances are good that either Shrub or Uncle Dick or Colin Powell or Condi Rice would have attended, don't you think?

If memory serves correctly, no such anti-terrorism march and demonstration of international solidarity on any such scale occurred at that time.

Did I get that right?

Repeat after me: "Yeah, well, OK, Obama kinda screwed-up on that one."

See?

Short and sweet, and honest, and logical.

Now... don't you feel better?

My guess is Obama was bought and paid for by the Muslims. That's why they are so adamant not to blame them for anything. What a scary thought.
Sure! That would explain why Obama allowed crazy people to hijack planes and crash them into skyscrapers. Oh, I`m sorry, it was the other guy who was in charge that day. Who did you say was bought and paid for?

That made no sense. now stop babbling and blubbering.

The loser does not know that the 20 terrorists (yeah one of them is in jail and yes the liberals cry about his rights) ALL infiltrated the country under Clinton, WHO passed on killing bin laden AND defunded the military and also implemented restrictions on intelligence gathering.

The losers on the left forgot the towers were bombed under his watch as well.

Fucking liberal losers.

And John Kerry, who has strong ties to France, nowhere to be seen either.

They are all assholes in this Administration.

Maybe they had better things to do than fly across country to stand in a mug shot, and if the POTUS had gone he would of been the MAIN attraction.

As previously shown in so many occasions, this Aministration, with Hussein at the helm, is sympathetic to Muslims and they are frightened that any anti-terrorist solidarity will harm them in the eyes of the Muslim community.

The non attendance by leaders of the US is a mayor diplomatic blunder of which they should be ashamed!
Hang in there...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!
Actually... given the way The People have given, first, the House, then, second, the Senate, back to the GOP, I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Mind you, I have no clue who the GOP might run, who will appeal to a sufficient number of people, in order to elect a Pub as POTUS, but that may sort itself out, over the next year or so...

Generally speaking, the Dems promised much but delivered little, and what they DID deliver was generally badly conceived and executed and damned expensive and potentially unsustainable over time, and, furthermore, in light of the growing American popular disgust with Obumble's social engineering via Executive Order... well... the Dems have suffered a massive loss of Confidence Points, tarnished their rep, pissed away all the momentum they had in 2008, and generally set the stage for a potential Dem defeat in 2016...

Billary has far too much baggage, she's never governed, her husband is both highly respected and highly derided as a really bad joke, and (rightly or wrongly), crap like Benghazi and her 'what difference does it make?' foot-in-mouth reaction are all going to work against her, not to mention her age. Personally, I would have considered voting for her in 2008, but her Window of Opportunity may not be as wide-open as some of us might hope or believe.

In any event, the 2016 campaign - including the primaries - promise to be interesting, and, of course... in the end, Obumble will be gone... thank God.

Well, the Koch fueled tea party motivating a small but militant group that took the house was a surprise, and complacency of the sane allowed that. However, the historical pattern that temporarily gave the right wing the Senate was as close to a gimme as possible. A little disappointment there, but far from a surprise. All the GOP has to do now, is not act like the childish jerks they have been, and govern like adults, and they will keep their gains for a while. I don't know a single honest person who thinks that has a chance of happening. The only thing holding the GOP back now is the GOP, and that is a high hurdle to jump. A sane person will never make it past your primaries. You keep trashing a good president though. That will at least keep your small crazy base riled up and active, but it won't be enough in the next election.

What does that have to do with him snubbing the French ?

Nothing since there was no "snubbing".

When do you think the GOP will begin impeachment proceedings over his not going?

Why are you disagreeing with so much of the developed world opinion?

-Geaux

The rest of the world thinks we're insane for the tens of thousands of gun deaths we gladly endure so the lesser lights among us can pretend that they are the saviors of democracy....

Care to hand over your weapons to appease them?

Interesting:

Back during the height of the war on terror...in 2005...Al Queda blew up some the London underground and one of those double decker buses.

# of memorials attended by George W. Bush? Zero. Outrage from the right (and the left)? Zero.
Did 3.7 million people (including many Western national leaders) show-up to march against terrorism at that time?

Timing is everything.

If 3.7 million people (including many Western national leaders) had shown-up to march against terrorism after the London Tube Bombings, chances are good that either Shrub or Uncle Dick or Colin Powell or Condi Rice would have attended, don't you think?

If memory serves correctly, no such anti-terrorism march and demonstration of international solidarity on any such scale occurred at that time.

Did I get that right?

Repeat after me: "Yeah, well, OK, Obama kinda screwed-up on that one."

See?

Short and sweet, and honest, and logical.

Now... don't you feel better?

Double standard much?

Hang in there...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!
Actually... given the way The People have given, first, the House, then, second, the Senate, back to the GOP, I wouldn't be too sure about that...

Mind you, I have no clue who the GOP might run, who will appeal to a sufficient number of people, in order to elect a Pub as POTUS, but that may sort itself out, over the next year or so...

Generally speaking, the Dems promised much but delivered little, and what they DID deliver was generally badly conceived and executed and damned expensive and potentially unsustainable over time, and, furthermore, in light of the growing American popular disgust with Obumble's social engineering via Executive Order... well... the Dems have suffered a massive loss of Confidence Points, tarnished their rep, pissed away all the momentum they had in 2008, and generally set the stage for a potential Dem defeat in 2016...

Billary has far too much baggage, she's never governed, her husband is both highly respected and highly derided as a really bad joke, and (rightly or wrongly), crap like Benghazi and her 'what difference does it make?' foot-in-mouth reaction are all going to work against her, not to mention her age. Personally, I would have considered voting for her in 2008, but her Window of Opportunity may not be as wide-open as some of us might hope or believe.

In any event, the 2016 campaign - including the primaries - promise to be interesting, and, of course... in the end, Obumble will be gone... thank God.

Well, the Koch fueled tea party motivating a small but militant group that took the house was a surprise, and complacency of the sane allowed that. However, the historical pattern that temporarily gave the right wing the Senate was as close to a gimme as possible. A little disappointment there, but far from a surprise. All the GOP has to do now, is not act like the childish jerks they have been, and govern like adults, and they will keep their gains for a while. I don't know a single honest person who thinks that has a chance of happening. The only thing holding the GOP back now is the GOP, and that is a high hurdle to jump. A sane person will never make it past your primaries. You keep trashing a good president though. That will at least keep your small crazy base riled up and active, but it won't be enough in the next election.

Man, if you're surprised by the outcome, then you must not be aware of citizenship

-Geaux

When do you think the GOP will begin impeachment proceedings over his not going?

-Geaux

The rest of the world thinks we're insane for the tens of thousands of gun deaths we gladly endure so the lesser lights among us can pretend that they are the saviors of democracy....

You answer my question first. Why are you disagreeing with world opinion relative to Obama not attending the Paris march?

-Geaux

...Lost what? he's won every election where his name was on the ballot.
Lost what?

Are you really this obtuse or myopic in real life?

God, I hope not.

Lost what?

Lost the House.

Lost the Senate.

Lost the support of the American People.

Lost the backing of much of his own Party, many of whom did not want him involved in their 2014 campaigns, many of whom tried to distance themselves from him.

Lost the ability to move forward without resorting to autocratic and arbitrary and unilateral Executive Orders...

Lost the ability to govern alongside the other branches of government in a collaborative fashion...

Things far, far, FAR more important than obtaining or retaining his job-slot.

Lost what?

Jesus-H-Tap-Dancing-Christ, PLEASE tell me you're kidding...

Hang in there...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!

Man, if you're surprised by the outcome, then you must not be aware of citizenship

-Geaux

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Hang in there...

READY FOR HILLARY!!!!!!

-Geaux

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

And your post was coherent? LMAO

-Geaux

My guess is Obama was bought and paid for by the Muslims. That's why they are so adamant not to blame them for anything. What a scary thought.
Sure! That would explain why Obama allowed crazy people to hijack planes and crash them into skyscrapers. Oh, I`m sorry, it was the other guy who was in charge that day. Who did you say was bought and paid for?

That made no sense. now stop babbling and blubbering.

The loser does not know that the 20 terrorists (yeah one of them is in jail and yes the liberals cry about his rights) ALL infiltrated the country under Clinton, WHO passed on killing bin laden AND defunded the military and also implemented restrictions on intelligence gathering.

The losers on the left forgot the towers were bombed under his watch as well.

Fucking liberal losers.

They won't ever accept that. For them Democrats do nothing wrong in their world

-Geaux

You answer my question first. Why are you disagreeing with world opinion relative to Obama not attending the Paris march?

-Geaux
World opinion?

Forum List

Back