OriginalShroom

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2013
What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

What do you see???

ONE TIME! NOT ALL THE TIME!!!

Exaggerations and hyperbole are the purview of LIARS!
Remember Obama told us..
Obama said in his own words... his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem
angry all the time."
Now where did I hear that phrase "all the time"???? OH RIGHT Obama shoots SKEET ALL THE TIME!!!

I see a black man with a gun. Doesn't Obama know that this photo op is only going to scare Republicans more? :tongue:

What do you see???

I see no sign of recoil and apparently there is a hole in the side of the barrel.

I thought Obama's weapon of choice is a Predator Missile. A gun seems way to up close and personal.

Doing some reading the shotgun is apparently ported. Which apparently reduces recoil and barrel lift, learn something new everyday.

Last edited:
Oh brother, I'd rather see the one of him hanging curtains

so much propaganda from this administration

I see a black man with a gun. Doesn't Obama know that this photo op is only going to scare Republicans more? :tongue:

Ni, actually i'm sure obama was more scared of the gun than republicans would be of him. A law abiding black person has the right to own a gun, and i'm not in the least bit scared about it.

Ni, actually i'm sure obama was more scared of the gun than republicans would be of him. A law abiding black person has the right to own a gun, and i'm not in the least bit scared about it.

If he was pure black he would be holding it sideways.

A Political propaganda photo.

if he said he hated guns and would never touch one, you'd write a fauxrage thread about that.

:cuckoo:

for those who aren't obama-deranted, aside from him being left-handed, his stance is wrong. but that's probably because he's never been taught properly.

awww, waaaaa
Lol, yeah i'm sure after he shot the gun, he complained that the evil republicans made him do it as he stomped back inside. Lol

In all seriousness, I think this could very well be nothing more than a photo op, or it's possible he shoots all the time. I don't really care either way. This entire "shoot skeet all the time" controversy is nothing more than Republicans looking desperately for one more thing to bash Obama with, and it does nothing more than make them look even worse. I do think we should name this "controversy" though. How does Skeetgate sound?

In all seriousness, I think this could very well be nothing more than a photo op, or it's possible he shoots all the time. I don't really care either way. This entire "shoot skeet all the time" controversy is nothing more than Republicans looking desperately for one more thing to bash Obama with, and it does nothing more than make them look even worse. I do think we should name this "controversy" though. How does Skeetgate sound?

Or just one more thing he didn't tell the truth about, for no apparent reason.

LOL, Obama tells another lie to all Americans and you blame the republicans! Was Hillary lying to congress the republicans fault as well?

Forum List

Back