Obama shooting a gun.....

If obama wanted to show how manly his regime is, it would be his sasquatch wife with the gun. She'd be more believable and far more scary.

that's more than enough firearm ... good choice.

ban all auto and semi-automatic guns and let the hunters, sportsman and everyone else have the legitimate use they are intended for.

The 2nd amendment is not about sportsman and hunting. And no one needs someone with your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject thinking that they have the answer.

Regulated (M)alitia - military weaponry

(A)rms - firearms, bowie knife, fishing pole ....

the 2nd amendment is meant for everyone and is finely written.

Militia is ALL of the people.

Well regulated means keeping oneself armed and prepared.

Arms is not what firearms you think are acceptable for hunting and sporting purposes.

Geez.

In all seriousness, I think this could very well be nothing more than a photo op, or it's possible he shoots all the time. I don't really care either way. This entire "shoot skeet all the time" controversy is nothing more than Republicans looking desperately for one more thing to bash Obama with, and it does nothing more than make them look even worse. I do think we should name this "controversy" though. How does Skeetgate sound?

So... nobody likes my idea of calling it Skeetgate? I was trying to see if it would catch on. You know what... screw you guys. I'm taking my ball and going home. :tongue:

To me the big issue WAS exaggeration!
I caught myself saying "they do it ALL the TIME" and I immediately corrected it!
WHY?? Because it sounds like a little kid whining!

Mama.. this big bad evil GOP pick on me "ALL THE TIME"!!!

Grow up and recognize what we all did when you uttered that statement "Obama.. you are a lot like a little kid.."ALL THE TIME"!
He would have been MORE believable if he said "occasionally we do skeet shooting" and that would have been it!
But he had to go and make it sound childish!

Yes, exactly. Then it's a non-issue. But why tell the truth when one is so used to opening their mouth and lying. He has never had control over his suck.

In all seriousness, I think this could very well be nothing more than a photo op, or it's possible he shoots all the time. I don't really care either way. This entire "shoot skeet all the time" controversy is nothing more than Republicans looking desperately for one more thing to bash Obama with, and it does nothing more than make them look even worse. I do think we should name this "controversy" though. How does Skeetgate sound?

So... nobody likes my idea of calling it Skeetgate? I was trying to see if it would catch on. You know what... screw you guys. I'm taking my ball and going home. :tongue:

To me the big issue WAS exaggeration!
I caught myself saying "they do it ALL the TIME" and I immediately corrected it!
WHY?? Because it sounds like a little kid whining!

Mama.. this big bad evil GOP pick on me "ALL THE TIME"!!!

Grow up and recognize what we all did when you uttered that statement "Obama.. you are a lot like a little kid.."ALL THE TIME"!
He would have been MORE believable if he said "occasionally we do skeet shooting" and that would have been it!
But he had to go and make it sound childish!

Uh-huh.

So to you the issue is O'bama never sleeps. He's up 24/7 shooting skeet when he should be presidentin'.

Logic of Bubblical proportions.

A Political propaganda photo.

if he said he hated guns and would never touch one, you'd write a fauxrage thread about that.

:cuckoo:

for those who aren't obama-deranted, aside from him being left-handed, his stance is wrong. but that's probably because he's never been taught properly.

Are you knowledgeable about shooting, if so is that a shot gun or rifle?
If it is a rifle then how do you shoot skeet ALL THE TIME with a rifle?

I am just curious?

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

You shoot skeet in the air not straight on -Liar in chief - I expected no less.:eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

A Political propaganda photo.

if he said he hated guns and would never touch one, you'd write a fauxrage thread about that.

:cuckoo:

for those who aren't obama-deranted, aside from him being left-handed, his stance is wrong. but that's probably because he's never been taught properly.

I agree, but releasing that photo makes him look weak.

A strong leader would simply make a statement and move on.

Just the fact that he feels the need to "prove it" with a photo speaks volumes.

Last edited:

LOL, Obama tells another lie to all Americans and you blame the republicans! Was Hillary lying to congress the republicans fault as well?

There is no evidence one way or the other that he is lying or telling the truth about shooting all the time. The problem with the far right is that they had already decided in their minds that he was lying the moment he said it. It's nothing more than partisan faux outrage over something that doesn't even matter.

and you see no problem with an administration that feels so compelled to the stories they have to either get him to shoot a gun or dig up a picture of when he did and post it?
That is grade school behavior.

It's been years since I've shot a shot gun,

1 - but shouldn't he be leaning more into it.

2 - shouldn't he be aiming just a bit higher.. unless he shooting at on on the way down....

3 - It looks like it is going to shred his shoulder..

4 - I've never seen anyone shoot with dark shades on. ( I'm not saying they don't, just that the people I've seen who were serious trap shooters all wear the yellow glasses. )

5 - That whole photo seems to be just plain weird.. something really off with it.

LOL, Obama tells another lie to all Americans and you blame the republicans! Was Hillary lying to congress the republicans fault as well?

There is no evidence one way or the other that he is lying or telling the truth about shooting all the time. The problem with the far right is that they had already decided in their minds that he was lying the moment he said it. It's nothing more than partisan faux outrage over something that doesn't even matter.

and you see no problem with an administration that feels so compelled to the stories they have to either get him to shoot a gun or dig up a picture of when he did and post it?
That is grade school behavior.

Politicians have been showing grade school behavior for a long time. There is a reason people use the term "photo op" negatively. It is an image game that both parties participate in.

Forum List

Back