Obama shooting a gun.....

A Political propaganda photo.

if he said he hated guns and would never touch one, you'd write a fauxrage thread about that.

:cuckoo:

for those who aren't obama-deranted, aside from him being left-handed, his stance is wrong. but that's probably because he's never been taught properly.

I agree, but releasing that photo makes him look weak.

A strong leader would simply make a statement and move on.

Just the fact that he feels the need to "prove it" with a photo speaks volumes.

please, people like you have been demanding the man release his birth certificate, college transcripts and more...

stop it. all you do is attack no matter what Obama does. It's tiring and boring. get a new spiel

What do you see???

8436110735_5ec05750a2_b.preview.jpg

I see a lot of conservatives eating crow

Dukakis fired tank weapons too, all the time. He was a regular shooter, just like Obama. :lol:

dukakis.jpg

if he said he hated guns and would never touch one, you'd write a fauxrage thread about that.

for those who aren't obama-deranted, aside from him being left-handed, his stance is wrong. but that's probably because he's never been taught properly.

I agree, but releasing that photo makes him look weak.

A strong leader would simply make a statement and move on.

Just the fact that he feels the need to "prove it" with a photo speaks volumes.

please, people like you have been demanding the man release his birth certificate, college transcripts and more...

stop it. all you do is attack no matter what Obama does. It's tiring and boring. get a new spiel

Translation: "Yep, he looks weak...nothing I can say will counter that assessment...but I must post something...maybe this defection will protect Dear Leader from the truth of this statement."

Last edited:
Let's see some pictures of draft dodger Romney shooting "varmints"

Let's see some pictures of draft dodger Romney shooting "varmints"

Translation: "Yep, he looks weak...nothing I can say will counter that assessment...but I must post something...maybe this defection will protect Dear Leader from the truth of this statement."

I sincerely hope you don't speak this way out in public in real life...

Still nothin' huh.

Well keep trying...

I don't think you'll come up with anything that makes Obama look less weak...but I do expect a Dante off-topic deflection meltdown...don't disappoint me.

Last edited:
Mr. President shooting a Glock, Sig, Colt or S&W handgun while training with Delta or some other high speed trainers to demonstrate how effectively Americans, like the President, can defend themselves with a lawfully owned hand gun would have been a better picture to contrive.

Few people own a gun like that sporting shotgun.

probably becasue he doesn't 'do it all the time', why on earth would he even attempt to convince people he does? How pathetic is it to try and fool the 'clingers' anyway? whats the point?

probably becasue he doesn't 'do it all the time', why on earth would he even attempt to convince people he does? How pathetic is it to try and fool the 'clingers' anyway? whats the point?

if you develop bad habits and they aren't corrected, you keep doing the same things wrong.

did he say he "does it all the time", or did he say they shoot at camp david?

i don't know the answer, btw.

but the larger point stands, the fauxrage is ridiculous.... as usual.

Obama only looks weak to people who hate him.

To the lefties and normals, he's doing just fine..

C' mon Doc...being forced into releasing an obviously posed propaganda photo to "prove" that he can shoot a gun.

Be honest now, that cannot be construed as anything BUT weakness.

A strong leader would say "sure, I shoot" and move on.

Just the fact that he feels the need to "prove it" is just shy of an admission that it's bull.

Point = The brazenness and self-assuredness of the deception across the spectrum.

From Bengahzi to that Beretta.

Obama only looks weak to people who hate him.

To the lefties and normals, he's doing just fine..

C' mon Doc...being forced into releasing an obviously posed propaganda photo to "prove" that he can shoot a gun.

Be honest now, that cannot be construed as anything BUT weakness.

Just the fact that he feels the need to "prove it" is just shy of an admission that it's bull.

he's right... no one cares except for the already obama-deranged.

sorry. but it's the truth.

the rest is politics....again, nothing new.

A strong leader would say: "Shooting is not my thing but I respect not only settled Constitutional law, but Americans right to lawfully arm themselves for sport and defense"

and move on.

Forum List

Back