Obama shooting a gun.....

just ran across this, boy that was almost like a invitation...I've seen some hilarious photoshops already:lol:

SNIP:
P080412PS-0464

President Barack Obama shoots clay targets on the range at Camp David, Md., Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)

This official White House photograph is being made available only for publication by news organizations and/or for personal use printing by the subject(s) of the photograph. The photograph may not be manipulated in any way and may not be used in commercial or political materials, advertisements, emails, products, promotions that in any way suggests approval or endorsement of the President, the First Family, or the White House.

from
P080412PS-0464 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

In all seriousness, I think this could very well be nothing more than a photo op, or it's possible he shoots all the time. I don't really care either way. This entire "shoot skeet all the time" controversy is nothing more than Republicans looking desperately for one more thing to bash Obama with, and it does nothing more than make them look even worse. I do think we should name this "controversy" though. How does Skeetgate sound?

Kinda like the way liberals got their panties in a wad wjen a picture was taken while bush was clearing wood off his ranch?

In all seriousness, I think this could very well be nothing more than a photo op, or it's possible he shoots all the time. I don't really care either way. This entire "shoot skeet all the time" controversy is nothing more than Republicans looking desperately for one more thing to bash Obama with, and it does nothing more than make them look even worse. I do think we should name this "controversy" though. How does Skeetgate sound?

Or just one more thing he didn't tell the truth about, for no apparent reason.

Right, because "truth" is defined in the Bubble.

Nice to see the Bubble is back from its four year tour of Kenya.

I see a black man with a gun. Doesn't Obama know that this photo op is only going to scare Republicans more? :tongue:
His stance is wrong. A shotgun kicks like a Mule so you have to lean into it. In this case when he pulls the trigger (if he ever does) he'll probably be knocked on his ass.

Kinda like the way liberals got their panties in a wad wjen a picture was taken while bush was clearing wood off his ranch?

Actually it was y'all that brought it up. Check the OP. Thanks for playin'.

LOL, Obama tells another lie to all Americans and you blame the republicans! Was Hillary lying to congress the republicans fault as well?

There is no evidence one way or the other that he is lying or telling the truth about shooting all the time. The problem with the far right is that they had already decided in their minds that he was lying the moment he said it. It's nothing more than partisan faux outrage over something that doesn't even matter.

that's more than enough firearm ... good choice.

ban all auto and semi-automatic guns and let the hunters, sportsman and everyone else have the legitimate use they are intended for.

So, he probably had this pic taken yesterday to try and prove he believes in our right to own a gun.

Let's watch what he does, not what he says and not be swayed by set-up photos.

I see a black man with a gun. Doesn't Obama know that this photo op is only going to scare Republicans more? :tongue:

Ni, actually i'm sure obama was more scared of the gun than republicans would be of him. A law abiding black person has the right to own a gun, and i'm not in the least bit scared about it.

Everyone let this go??

The_leader_of_the_Knights_Who_Say_Ni.jpg

Actually it was y'all that brought it up. Check the OP. Thanks for playin'.

Actually liberals were whining stating he should be working and not playing around on his ranch.

LOL, Obama tells another lie to all Americans and you blame the republicans! Was Hillary lying to congress the republicans fault as well?

There is no evidence one way or the other that he is lying or telling the truth about shooting all the time. The problem with the far right is that they had already decided in their minds that he was lying the moment he said it. It's nothing more than partisan faux outrage over something that doesn't even matter.

Sure it is. Just like Benghazi...nothing to see here we told you what happened and if you don't believe it it's because of those republicans! Obama has proven to use lying as just another political tool with no remorse. Some of you guys stay in step right along with his and Clinton's lies even when you know they are lying. But blaming the republicans for his skeet shooting bullshit made me laugh :)

So... nobody likes my idea of calling it Skeetgate? I was trying to see if it would catch on. You know what... screw you guys. I'm taking my ball and going home. :tongue:

ban all auto and semi-automatic guns and let the hunters, sportsman and everyone else have the legitimate use they are intended for.

The 2nd amendment is not about sportsman and hunting. And no one needs someone with your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject thinking that they have the answer.

You really think the purpose of the 2nd amendment was to preserve Americans right to hunt and shoot targets? Did they just get done fighting for their independence from a herd of tyrannical deer?

The 2nd amendment is not about sportsman and hunting. And no one needs someone with your obvious lack of knowledge on the subject thinking that they have the answer.

Regulated (M)alitia - military weaponry

(A)rms - firearms, bowie knife, fishing pole ....

the 2nd amendment is meant for everyone and is finely written.

what the the heck is he shooting at?

Skeet shooting targets are flown up into the air

Last edited:

So... nobody likes my idea of calling it Skeetgate? I was trying to see if it would catch on. You know what... screw you guys. I'm taking my ball and going home. :tongue:

To me the big issue WAS exaggeration!
I caught myself saying "they do it ALL the TIME" and I immediately corrected it!
WHY?? Because it sounds like a little kid whining!

Mama.. this big bad evil GOP pick on me "ALL THE TIME"!!!

Grow up and recognize what we all did when you uttered that statement "Obama.. you are a lot like a little kid.."ALL THE TIME"!
He would have been MORE believable if he said "occasionally we do skeet shooting" and that would have been it!
But he had to go and make it sound childish!

Forum List

Back