Obama Should Have Been Vetted 'At First Mention'

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, but they just HAD to have their "black" president, though....

And by 'they', you mean the American people who elected Obama with an clear majority of the popular vote. Twice.

A feat a republican has managed a grand total of once in the last generation.

Yes..that's exactly what I mean.

If white people voted for what's in their own best interests, we wouldn't be in the mess this country is in now.
They just HAD to have their "black" president, though...

So true. Obama was never officially vetted (like Palin was) and now we are paying the price with our Constitution, identity, family traditions and sovereigty at stake. What a great article and especially the comments section.

Obama Should Have Been Vetted at First Mention - Freedom Outpost

they?

72% of the voters who elected him were WHITE .... they's the ones ?

lol

BS...72% of white voters didn't vote for the manchurian muslim.

96% of the negroes DID vote for him, though..which proves that racial solidarity trumps all when it comes to negroes.

And by 'they', you mean the American people who elected Obama with an clear majority of the popular vote. Twice.

If white people voted for what's in their own best interests, we wouldn't be in the mess this country is in now.

"Weeeeeeeeeeee! But I swear! I don't hate anyone and I'm not a bigot!!!"

So true. Obama was never officially vetted (like Palin was) and now we are paying the price with our Constitution, identity, family traditions and sovereigty at stake. What a great article and especially the comments section.

they?

lol

96% of the negroes DID vote for him, though..which proves that racial solidarity trumps all when it comes to negroes.

If you have a single hair on your puny balls, you'll post a video of YOU calling any black English speaking person a "Negro". Make sure the video has some reference to "LL" in it.

You cowardly loser.

We aren't interested in what you swear, what you hate or whether or not you're a bigot.

Huh.....and voting for a black man isn't in the interest of white people?

Cool story, bro!

They had their black President, so why didn't they eject him in 2012?

Hmmm...

Whoever got the Democratic nomination in 2008 was going to win. If it had been Hillary Clinton, you would be saying, "They just HAD to have their female president."

The reason the Democrat won is because the Republican President had completely destroyed everything he touched.

The reason the Democrat was re-elected, despite being an obvious incompetent, is because he had the amazing good fortune of being opposed by people even more incompetent than he is.

We aren't interested in what you swear, what you hate or whether or not you're a bigot.

Weeeeeeeeeee! So clever! I can hardly stand it!

they?

lol

If you have a single hair on your puny balls, you'll post a video of YOU calling any black English speaking person a "Negro". Make sure the video has some reference to "LL" in it.

You cowardly loser.

Why are you worried about how much hair I have on my balls?

they?

lol

Do you have any idea what the 'manchurian' in 'manchurian muslim' is supposed to mean? If so, enlighten us.

Obama is Arab.

they?

lol

72% white 13% black ... look it up Goober.

definitely not this time.

Cool story, bro!

They had their black President, so why didn't they eject him in 2012?

Hmmm...

Whoever got the Democratic nomination in 2008 was going to win. If it had been Hillary Clinton, you would be saying, "They just HAD to have their female president."

The reason the Democrat won is because the Republican President had completely destroyed everything he touched.

The reason the Democrat was re-elected, despite being an obvious incompetent, is because he had the amazing good fortune of being opposed by people even more incompetent than he is.

Except.....he's fairly competent. Too trusting and too conciliatory, but competent.

they?

lol

Do you have any idea what the 'manchurian' in 'manchurian muslim' is supposed to mean? If so, enlighten us.

I don't use words I don't understand. Go interrogate someone else if you have to try to derail the thread.

they?

lol

72% white 13% black ... look it up Goober.

I didn't ask you for the demographics of the nation. Nice try to muddy up the topic.

72% of white people in america did not vote for the negro.

Man, I am still cracking up at the OP.

Obama wasn't vetted. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

What the rubes don't get is that George W. Bush fucked things up so badly, the American people would have elected someone with Down's Syndrome if that was the only alternative to the Republican nominee.

they?

lol

I don't use words I don't understand. Go interrogate someone else if you have to try to derail the thread.

Oh, I'm not interrogating you. I'm asking you to share with us what you believe. If you understand the meaning of the term, then tell us the backstory on Obama and your use of it.

The reason Obama was "vetted" so maliciously is precisely because the Republicans knew they didn't have a chance after Bush fucked everything up. It did not matter who the Democrats put up, the Republicans were going to viciously attack that person. It was sheer desperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back