Obama Should Have Been Vetted 'At First Mention'

Status
Not open for further replies.
So true. Obama was never officially vetted (like Palin was) and now we are paying the price with our Constitution, identity, family traditions and sovereigty at stake. What a great article and especially the comments section.

Obama Should Have Been Vetted at First Mention - Freedom Outpost

oh, but they just HAD to have their "black" president, though....

they?

72% of the voters who elected him were WHITE .... they's the ones ?

lol

BS...72% of white voters didn't vote for the manchurian muslim.

96% of the negroes DID vote for him, though..which proves that racial solidarity trumps all when it comes to negroes.

72% white 13% black ... look it up Goober.
Obama's heritage is 43.75 Arab, 6.25 Black and 50% White.

So true. Obama was never officially vetted (like Palin was) and now we are paying the price with our Constitution, identity, family traditions and sovereigty at stake. What a great article and especially the comments section.

I'm sorry, but you are allowed your own opinion but not your own facts. H. Clinton was vetting Obama like crazy when they were running against each other in the DNC primaries.

The reason Obama was "vetted" so maliciously is precisely because the Republicans knew they didn't have a chance after Bush fucked everything up. It did not matter who the Democrats put up, the Republicans were going to viciously attack that person. It was sheer desperation.
Obama wasn't vetted. People who tried to research his shady background or mentioned his middle name 'Hussein' were labeled racists by the Obama lap dog media. They refused to vet his eligibility and why he had a Connecticut Social Security number.

they?

lol

96% of the negroes DID vote for him, though..which proves that racial solidarity trumps all when it comes to negroes.

Do you have any idea what the 'manchurian' in 'manchurian muslim' is supposed to mean? If so, enlighten us.

I don't use words I don't understand. Go interrogate someone else if you have to try to derail the thread.

Oh, I'm not interrogating you. I'm asking you to share with us what you believe. If you understand the meaning of the term, then tell us the backstory on Obama and your use of it.

People that understand, know what I'm saying...

I could explain it to you but I can't help you understand...now run along and bother someone else or derail some other thread, scooter.

they?

lol

72% white 13% black ... look it up Goober.
Obama's heritage is 43.75 Arab, 6.25 Black and 50% White.

...but he identifies himself as a negro

And by 'they', you mean the American people who elected Obama with an clear majority of the popular vote. Twice.

A feat a republican has managed a grand total of once in the last generation.

Yes..that's exactly what I mean.

If white people voted for what's in their own best interests, we wouldn't be in the mess this country is in now.
They just HAD to have their "black" president, though...

Huh.....and voting for a black man isn't in the interest of white people?
Obama is Arab.

An Arab, huh? And where did you get this lovely little rhetorical gem?

they?

lol

Do you have any idea what the 'manchurian' in 'manchurian muslim' is supposed to mean? If so, enlighten us.

I don't use words I don't understand. Go interrogate someone else if you have to try to derail the thread.

Oh, I'm not interrogating you. I'm asking you to share with us what you believe. If you understand the meaning of the term, then tell us the backstory on Obama and your use of it.

I could explain it to you but I can't help you understand...now run along and bother someone else or derail some other thread, scooter.

people speak idiot ?

who knew.

The reason Obama was "vetted" so maliciously is precisely because the Republicans knew they didn't have a chance after Bush fucked everything up. It did not matter who the Democrats put up, the Republicans were going to viciously attack that person. It was sheer desperation.
Obama wasn't vetted. People who tried to research his shady background or mentioned his middle name 'Hussein' were labeled racists by the Obama lap dog media. They refused to vet his eligibility and why he had a Connecticut Social Security number.

Sure he was. His eligiblity to be president has been verified more thoroughly than any president in history.

If Palin were vetted more thoroughly....tell us her kindergarden teachers names.

people speak idiot ?

who knew.

trying to derail the thread won't help you....

they?

lol

If the claim is accurate, wouldn't that be extremely important? Wouldn't it be something you'd not only want to discuss....but publicize? Wouldn't it be *immediately* relevant to his vetting and perhaps the single most relevant thing we could be discussing here?

Here's a perfect opportunity. Tell us what you meant by 'manchurian'.

And please don't spare any of the sorted details or evidence. Give it to us straight.

If the claim is accurate, wouldn't that be extremely important? Wouldn't it be something you'd not only want to discuss....but publicize? Here's a perfect opportunity. Tell us what you meant by 'manchurian'.

And please don't spare any of the sorted details or evidence. Give it to us straight.

Son, I couldn't care less about your attempts at diversion and pretending to be clever...

People who understand the reference, "get it"..people who don't...tough.

people speak idiot ?

who knew.

trying to derail the thread won't help you....

thread ? LMAO

nice try ... your stupidity hasn't been VETTED, you don't qualify for a thread.

If the claim is accurate, wouldn't that be extremely important? Wouldn't it be something you'd not only want to discuss....but publicize? Here's a perfect opportunity. Tell us what you meant by 'manchurian'.

Son, I couldn't care less about your attempts at diversion and pretending to be clever...

People who understand the reference, "get it"..people who don't...tough.

Clever? I'm giving you a perfect opportunity to explain your claims.....to share with us what could be one of the greatest conspiracies in world history. If the claim is actually true, it would be hugely important and immediately relevant to the vetting of Barack Obama. But....you seem very reluctant to discuss it.

Why? Why keep it secret? Don't you think its important? Don't you think people have the right to know?

Clever? I'm giving you a perfect opportunity to explain your claims...
Son, you have the dynamic all wrong..you don't "give" ma anything..I don't need to explain anything to you.

..to share with us what could be one of the greatest conspiracies in world history. If the claim is actually true, it would be hugely important and immediately relevant to the vetting of Barack Obama. But....you seem very reluctant to discuss it.

Why? Why keep it secret? Don't you think its important? Don't you think people have the right to know?

Go play, scooter..you aren't drawing me into some off topic runaround.

Save of course that Obama's citizenship has been affirmed more completely than any president in US history. No other president has ever publically released their birth certificate. Let alone twice. No other president has had the state in which he was born affirm he was born there. Let alone 4 times as has occured with Obama.

Birthers are still stuck on the 2007 COLB.

The whole birther thing is born of idiots who will name claim that Ted Cruz is a natural born citizen because his mother was a US citizen, completely forgetting the fact that they made this one of their biggest issues against Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back