🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert

A Barrycade was put up to block the Amber Alert site.

democrats are such fucking scumbags, playing politics with the lives of children.

That would be you there, Sparky.
You know Snopes is a left wing organization, don't you?

You know your head lives up your own ass, don't you?

Documentation doesn't have "wings". Dumbass.

How's your search for my posts going? You can get help from WankumWindbag. He's been at it for days, with the same results because he jammed his foot in his mouth just like you did.

How's your search for my posts going? You can get help from WankumWindbag. He's been at it for days, with the same results because he jammed his foot in his mouth just like you did.

This is documentation.

Obama%20Debt%20Ceiling.JPG

Snopes is a site that uses lies to make lies.

This is documentation.

No, that's a red herring.

I am pretty sure Obama didn't shut down any local sandwitch shop or kentucky fried chicken.
All the Planned Parenthood websites are perfectly functional, too! Federally funded abortions will continue apace, though possibly under worse conditions (is that possible?)...

The objective is, after all, to kill as many children as possible. And the regime should be quite proud of the progress they've made in such a short time! I believe they may see their dream of total annihilation of all children in our lifetime! A progressive wonderland is upon us!

I am pretty sure Obama didn't shut down any local sandwitch shop or kentucky fried chicken.
All the Planned Parenthood websites are perfectly functional, too! Federally funded abortions will continue apace, though possibly under worse conditions (is that possible?)...

The objective is, after all, to kill as many children as possible. And the regime should be quite proud of the progress they've made in such a short time! I believe they may see their dream of total annihilation of all children in our lifetime! A progressive wonderland is upon us!

Why would the PP website be "shut down"?

Oh Jeebus.

He can keep his golf course open, but he has to shut down Amber Alert.

All Hail the Feckless Impotency of The Won!

The Amber alert system, the national missing-child warning program, has been shut off due to the government shutdown, according to the Department of Justice.

“Due to the lapse in federal funding, this Office of Justice Programs website is unavailable,” it says on amberalert.gov....

Amber alert website down due to government shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

You do realize that Obama has hardly anything to do with this at all, right?

It's congress.

why would they "cone off" a state highway

and no one on the left bitched about shutting down the amber alert? I thought Reid/Pelosi were on the children's side,isn't that what planned parenthood is all about?

I thought Reid/Pelosi were on the children's side

they view them as human shields

Do you bring up abortion if the guy at McDonald's asks you if you want fries with that?

Why would the Amber Alert website be shutdown? Why would the Library of Congress website be shutdown? Why would any website be shutdown?

Forum List

Back