🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert

That's why the tide is starting to turn against democrats. The public sees what's being shut down and what's being kept open.

So the website was down, but the notification system continued to work. You still lied.

Nope, your fuckwad party took the site down and put up a Barrycade, but caved to pressure to not endanger children in order to play politics.

If any evidence that democrats are gutter scum needs to be seen - this is it - Obama sacrificing child safety to play political games.

Pressure on the scumbag democrats forced the Barrycade to be taken down;

{UPDATE, 10/7 — 11:50 a.m. ET:

The Department of Justice says they had to take an employee off furlough to re-open the website Monday morning, The Huffington Post reports.

UPDATE, 10/7 — 11:00 a.m. ET:

On Monday morning, service to AMBER Alert’s website was restored. It was immediately unclear when the website was put back online.

Here is how it looked Monday morning:}

AMBER Alert Website Goes Offline Amid Government Shutdown, Michelle Obama?s ?Let?s Move? Website However? (UPDATED) | TheBlaze.com

So the website was down, but the notification system continued to work. You still lied.

No part of the Amber alert system should have been taken down,I don't care if it's as small as an informational website,it should stay up and running. We are talking about kidnapped kids here,every little bit counts.

This is why the anti-American RW is loosing. They believe their own lies. The rest of the country is pro-American and isn't being fooled.

Nope, your fuckwad party took the site down and put up a Barrycade, but caved to pressure to not endanger children in order to play politics.

If any evidence that democrats are gutter scum needs to be seen - this is it - Obama sacrificing child safety to play political games.

My party? I'm a registered Republican.

I didn't know John McCain was a member here.

I didn't know John McCain was a member here.

Nah, I would have told the GOP to 'FUCK-OFF' when they vetted Palin.

Ignored by the DNC press, the shameful Obama administration has erected a Barrycade around the Amber Alert System, which alerts the public to abducted children.

Obviously Obama and the democrats view the abduction of children as something that isn't vital or important.

Priorities: AmberAlert.gov Taken Offline by Dept. of Justice; Michelle Obama's LetsMove.gov Is Still Running | NewsBusters

Just in case anyone missed the memo that Obama is a scumbag.

Working just fine!

AMBER Alert - America's Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response

Yeah...this thread is about the third or fourth attempt to kick start a lie. :D

The Department of Justice Web site that provides information on the AMBER alert program is off-line because of the federal government shutdown, but the program itself, which alerts communities to serious child abductions, is still up and running.

?AMBER Alert? Web site down, but system still running

Lies, lies, and more lies from the right.

They keep trying to reboot this lie with a new thread....and then a new one...and then a new one. As if their lie would suddenly become true. :rofl:

They keep trying to reboot this lie with a new thread....and then a new one...and then a new one. As if their lie would suddenly become true. :rofl:

From the DNC run Washington Post:

{The Department of Justice Web site that provides information on the AMBER alert program is off-line because of the federal government shutdown, }

Who is the liar, Shortbus?

democrats are utter fucking scumbags.

Forum List

Back