🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert

Main stream American is blaming Republicans. That's the bottom line, but you guys keep drooling all over yourselves.

You mean the mainstream media. Public opinion tends to follow that. So no surprise.
If the House had simply voted to increase the debt limit they'd be called irresponsible. Since they aren't they're called irresponsible.
It was a lose-lose. So the House might as well do the right thing and try to kill this monster.

Michelle Obama's website is still up lol:

Let's Move!

I guess drinking water is more important than kids getting abducted?

many have already been abducted

through the indoctrinating process in the public school system

“When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side.’ I calmly say, ‘Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.’”~ Adolf Hitler

No one is forced to put their children in public schools. There are plenty of private schools to choose from, or you can even home school your children.

Jesus Christ.

The Amber Alert program is still running. Only the website is down.

Amber Alerts are done by local law enforcement, not the Federal government. Amber Alert texts and signs are still active, and there are at least 2 other websites that are still active, and show Amber Alerts:

AMBER Alert

and

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

Then why the ruse to make it appear that it is shut down? What's the point? The only possible explanation is politics, an attempt to make the reps look bad. They're playing games with our money and our lives like this, and everyone just sits around and does nothing about it. This country is so apathetic that we're on a downhill slide that doesn't appear to be stopping anytime soon. It's sad.

There's already a thread on this.

No...there are 5 threads on this. And some nutters are participating in more than one.

This little tidbit has really gotten the echo chamber on high alert.

And the irony is that an amber alert system is about the last thing those 'constitutional' conservatives believe the federal government should be involved in in the first place.

Shutting it down doesn't seem to bother the left wing hacks, does it? I'd be willing to they're hoping for an increase in abductions so they can blame the Republicans.

As was already pointed out in the other threads on this same subject the "fringe controlled" GOP second-in-command Boehner (Cruz is the true Speaker) could put a stop to this tomorrow if he simply allowed an "up or down" vote.

What would be wrong with that? :confused:

Well, lying is often wrong and you should curb your tendency to do so

The truth is that Harry Reid could put an end to this with a simple phone call to the House side of Congress and say, "Lets sit down and talk about where we can agree."

He hasn't so far, has he?

Shutting it down doesn't seem to bother the left wing hacks, does it? I'd be willing to they're hoping for an increase in abductions so they can blame the Republicans.

As was already pointed out in the other threads on this same subject the "fringe controlled" GOP second-in-command Boehner (Cruz is the true Speaker) could put a stop to this tomorrow if he simply allowed an "up or down" vote.

What would be wrong with that? :confused:

Well, lying is often wrong and you should curb your tendency to do so

The truth is that Harry Reid could put an end to this with a simple phone call to the House side of Congress and say, "Lets sit down and talk about where we can agree."

He hasn't so far, has he?

Shouldn't Boehner first allow a vote in the House, to prove that his own chamber holds the power to even demand compromise?

What's unfair about that?

All of America knows that it is Boehner kissing the TeaPs' footsies that has shut down the government, including the Amber Alert.

obama shut down the Amber Alert system, but made sure that big moo's Let's Move site was still up. That's how he works. That's the kind of person he is. That's why he thinks he can close the ocean, but still go golfing and get his portrait painted.

obama shut down the Amber Alert system, but made sure that big moo's Let's Move site was still up. That's how he works. That's the kind of person he is. That's why he thinks he can close the ocean, but still go golfing and get his portrait painted.

Priorities, you know. Let them eat cake..............especially those awful military personnel.

Main stream American is blaming Republicans. That's the bottom line, but you guys keep drooling all over yourselves.

Just barely:

Who do you think is most responsible for the government shutting down?
President Obama and Democrats in Congress .. . . . . . . ..33%
Republicans in Congress . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 36%
Both are equally responsible . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .25%
Not sure . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . .6%

https://today.yougov.com/news/2013/10/04/poll-results-federal-shutdown-hp/

but it's for the children. right.?

The GOP is against kids, right?
No, now we see the truth of what the Dems have been saying. Everything they've said about the GOP is really true about them. They don't care about soldiers, veterans, children, women or anything else. They care about getting theirs. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Can someone tell me how the amber alert system is non-essential?

Well, Obama has a Secret Service Detail to watch over his daughters...so he doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else's kids.

If Boehner would allow the House to have a simple up or down vote it would probably put an end to all the bullshit the GOP has created.

if Reid would allow the Senate to have a simple up or down vote on Obamacare I bet it would be gone in 60 seconds.

Michelle Obama's website is still up lol:

Let's Move!

I guess drinking water is more important than kids getting abducted?

many have already been abducted

through the indoctrinating process in the public school system

“When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side.’ I calmly say, ‘Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.’”~ Adolf Hitler

No one is forced to put their children in public schools. There are plenty of private schools to choose from, or you can even home school your children.

That works great for rich white people, what about the poor black people?

Forum List

Back