🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Shuts Down Amber Alert

One advantage of all this is that people can see that just because the feds don't fund X doesn't mean X won't get done. The longer this goes on, the more people will improvise and help each other, rendering the fed/gov superfluous.

Yep, just like the ongoing sequestration. There's a lot of waste.

Time to clean house people starting with the White House. Another week or two and China will come put a for sale sign on the Whitehouse lawn anyway. Might as well evict Obama and company now.

Shutting it down doesn't seem to bother the left wing hacks, does it? I'd be willing to they're hoping for an increase in abductions so they can blame the Republicans.

but it's for the children. right.?

The GOP is against kids, right?
No, now we see the truth of what the Dems have been saying. Everything they've said about the GOP is really true about them. They don't care about soldiers, veterans, children, women or anything else. They care about getting theirs. Everyone else can go fuck themselves.

Can someone tell me how the amber alert system is non-essential?

Well, Obama has a Secret Service Detail to watch over his daughters...so he doesn't give a flying fuck about anyone else's kids.

If Boehner would allow the House to have a simple up or down vote it would probably put an end to all the bullshit the GOP has created.

Jesus Christ.

The Amber Alert program is still running. Only the website is down.

Amber Alerts are done by local law enforcement, not the Federal government. Amber Alert texts and signs are still active, and there are at least 2 other websites that are still active, and show Amber Alerts:

AMBER Alert

and

National Center for Missing and Exploited Children

IOW....

epic_diving_fail.jpg

Oh Jeebus.

He can keep his golf course open, but he has to shut down Amber Alert.

All Hail the Feckless Impotency of The Won!

The Amber alert system, the national missing-child warning program, has been shut off due to the government shutdown, according to the Department of Justice.

“Due to the lapse in federal funding, this Office of Justice Programs website is unavailable,” it says on amberalert.gov....

Amber alert website down due to government shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

king obama sure do love his human shields

the more vulnerable the better

The Republicans are willing to fund ALL the programs but they're not willing to give Obama a blank check for Obamacare. As I recall, the messiah said it would not add one penny to the deficit. They've offered to work with him and negotiate a compromise but the messiah refuses to negotiate until they agree to his extortion first. This is HIS shutdown.

Michelle Obama's website is still up lol:

Let's Move!

I guess drinking water is more important than kids getting abducted?

many have already been abducted

through the indoctrinating process in the public school system

“When an opponent declares, ‘I will not come over to your side.’ I calmly say, ‘Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.’”~ Adolf Hitler

Oh Jeebus.

He can keep his golf course open, but he has to shut down Amber Alert.

All Hail the Feckless Impotency of The Won!

The Amber alert system, the national missing-child warning program, has been shut off due to the government shutdown, according to the Department of Justice.

“Due to the lapse in federal funding, this Office of Justice Programs website is unavailable,” it says on amberalert.gov....

Amber alert website down due to government shutdown | WashingtonExaminer.com

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/unavailable/

Oh dont worry all the sections that generate revenue are working just fabulously!

They always shit on us but keep their wallet greased coming in havent you noticed?

Think for one moment tax collection stopped? LMAO

Shutting it down doesn't seem to bother the left wing hacks, does it? I'd be willing to they're hoping for an increase in abductions so they can blame the Republicans.

As was already pointed out in the other threads on this same subject the "fringe controlled" GOP second-in-command Boehner (Cruz is the true Speaker) could put a stop to this tomorrow if he simply allowed an "up or down" vote.

What would be wrong with that? :confused:

You are aware that President Obama has actually not shut anything down, right?

You'll have to show us his signature on the bill that shut things down.

I don't get you stupid baggers. 20% of the country approves of the shutdown. In the other polls, 20% blame Obama for the shutdown.

To understand you retarded Teabaggers is to try to wrap our heads around the fact that both of those 20%'ers are the same fucking people.

You love that 800,000 non-essentials employees aren't getting paid AND you blame Obama for it!

Therefore, the next step would be to actually THANK Obama, dumbasses.

I don't get you stupid baggers. 20% of the country approves of the shutdown. In the other polls, 20% blame Obama for the shutdown.

To understand you retarded Teabaggers is to try to wrap our heads around the fact that both of those 20%'ers are the same fucking people.

You love that 800,000 non-essentials employees aren't getting paid AND you blame Obama for it!

They're getting paid, they voted on it already with zero "no" votes. Now, don't you feel stupid?

House votes to approve back pay for furloughed workers - The Washington Post

They're getting paid, they voted on it already with zero "no" votes. Now, don't you feel stupid?

Just think...the GOP voted unanimously to give federal employees (many of whom are union) a paid vacation.

That must REALLY piss you off. :mad:

Just think...the GOP voted unanimously to give federal employees (many of whom are union) a paid vacation.

That must REALLY piss you off. :mad:

But what about the Senate??

Forum List

Back