OBAMA"Skeet shooting ALL THE TIME".. how about 2 times!!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say
This has only happened with the president at Camp David, at most, a couple of times, according to a source who says he has been to the retreat on a half-dozen visits with Obama.
"The only time he shot skeet was for President's Cup," said the source, referring to a shooting competition tradition involving the presidential Marine guards. "I was there. He stayed for about five minutes, and couldn't leave fast enough."
Skeet shooting "is very hard," said the source. "Especially for someone not used to guns ... He couldn't have been more uncomfortable."
The source said a friend of his recalled Obama skeet shooting one other time at Camp David -- very early on in his first term.
The White House did not immediately respond to FoxNews.com's request for comment.
Obama professed his sweetness for skeet shooting during an interview posted online Sunday with The New Republic, when asked if he had ever fired a gun.
"Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said. "Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there. And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations. And I think

Read more: Obama goes 'skeet shooting all the time'? Hardly ever, sources say | Fox News

He's a liar and is trying to make it sound as is he knows what the smell of blackpowder is like.

Obama stalking the wild and dangerous skeet at Camp David

obama+with+water+gun.png

How can you trust a President who lies about the smallest things?

The FACT is this is a "trick" a "tactic" Obama had told us in his own words...
his book "Dreams of My Father"
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied.
They were revealed. Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

and whats the point of this thread? you now going to count how many times Obama played Basketball, golf, checkers and go fish..........

and whats the point of this thread? you now going to count how many times Obama played Basketball, golf, checkers and go fish..........

NO the point to logical, rational people is Obama is a person who is just incapable of telling the truth, one in five is a congenital liar.

He can't even HONESTLY say "oh I've done skeet shooting a couple of times" WHICH is what HONEST people do that don't have an agenda!
NOTHING would have been said! But when the idiot congenitally lies "skeet shooting ALL THE TIME""!!

WHY would anything this guy says then be believable!

I don't give rat's ass if he shoots or doesn't! I'd had more respect for him if he'd said honestly "I've shot skeet a couple times..didn't like it!"

BUT pandering to pass his agenda.. all I can recall is this quote...
At a San Francisco fundraiser, he said, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

WHY wasn't THAT comment beat around the world by the MSM as Romney's "47 percent" was?

The POINT of the thread was not to you idiot obamatrons... but to people that are going to vote for their SENATORS in 2014 and
the 6 vulnerable Democrat seats that when the GOP wins control of the Senate will
A) HAVE A BUDGET submitted for the first time in 6 years!
B) Steps to repeal Obamacare, reign in the EPA and contest the 1,000s of executive orders OBAMA has illegally written!
C) Then finally with the House filing impeachment and Senate holding impeachment this lying sack of manure will be gone!

I don't believe Obama shot skeet twice...maybe he attempted to shoot skeet...fired a shotgun in the vicinity of clay pigeons... watched flying disks hit the ground from a distance...but you can't actually say you shot skeet until you break a high and a low clay on the same pull. :D

Last edited:
Who were these anonymous sources? Plus, Obama said WE - not I:

"Yes, in fact, up at Camp David, we do skeet shooting all the time," Obama said. "Not the girls, but oftentimes guests of mine go up there. And I have a profound respect for the traditions of hunting that trace back in this country for generations. And I think those who dismiss that out of hand make a big mistake."

From the OP link.

So some gutless source who does not want to be named who clearly does not like Obama says he personally saw Obama shoot a couple times.

He was not there for every one of Obama's visits to Camp David, so he cannot say those were the ONLY times Obama has shot skeet.

Is is surprising the pavlovian reflexive puppies here are not satisfied? Yesterday, they were calling him a liar, saying he had NEVER shot a gun. They did not believe he had shot even ONCE.

In classic Orwellian style, they now erase that inconvenient memory and establish a new bar for Obama to hurdle. "More than two".

You fucking idiots are too predictable.

NO the point to logical, rational people is Obama is a person who is just incapable of telling the truth, one in five is a congenital liar.

He can't even HONESTLY say "oh I've done skeet shooting a couple of times" WHICH is what HONEST people do that don't have an agenda!
NOTHING would have been said! But when the idiot congenitally lies "skeet shooting ALL THE TIME""!!

WHY would anything this guy says then be believable!

I don't give rat's ass if he shoots or doesn't! I'd had more respect for him if he'd said honestly "I've shot skeet a couple times..didn't like it!"

BUT pandering to pass his agenda.. all I can recall is this quote...
At a San Francisco fundraiser, he said, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

WHY wasn't THAT comment beat around the world by the MSM as Romney's "47 percent" was?

The POINT of the thread was not to you idiot obamatrons... but to people that are going to vote for their SENATORS in 2014 and
the 6 vulnerable Democrat seats that when the GOP wins control of the Senate will
A) HAVE A BUDGET submitted for the first time in 6 years!
B) Steps to repeal Obamacare, reign in the EPA and contest the 1,000s of executive orders OBAMA has illegally written!
C) Then finally with the House filing impeachment and Senate holding impeachment this lying sack of manure will be gone!
It does seem to add credence to the thought that Obama lives in a fantasy world and makes up stories as he embellishes his own secretive history in order to impress the audience of the day.

Obama couldn't tell the truth for one full day if his life depended on it. He can lie most easily about himself because there is little record of what he actually did. He is writing a fictional account of how he wants to be remembered.

So some gutless source who does not want to be named who clearly does not like Obama says he personally saw Obama shoot a couple times.

He was not there for every one of Obama's visits to Camp David, so he cannot say those were the ONLY times Obama has shot skeet.

Is is surprising the pavlovian reflexive puppies here are not satisfied? Yesterday, they were calling him a liar, saying he had NEVER shot a gun. They did not believe he had shot even ONCE.

In classic Orwellian style, they now erase that inconvenient memory and establish a new bar for Obama to hurdle. "More than two".

You fucking idiots are too predictable.

Bah...this thread is more tongue in cheek than anything else.

Whether Obama has fired a gun or not is irrelevant.

The second amendment protects his right to own a firearm regardless of his personal inclinations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back