Obama spending binge never happened

hey he can press the button to the cows come home...but you know what? the fact that obama is actually flogging this crap is a lie, plain and simple, its not a mischaracterization, a misquote, its a lie. he is treating people like dolts of course there are dolts that are such sheep and I mean this exactly as I say it and frame it- they just don't care, they suspend ANY curiosity or sense and just flog it for him too...useful idiots ...
As long as they get thier goodies off the backs and sweat equity of others...indeed correct...vote yourself into the treasury an pillage at will and all for a VOTE.

What could be more simple?

Another right wing lie debunked.

Commentary: Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg

here ya go, you guys put a lot of faith in this shit, fact checking etc....wanna play that game, eat up sheep.

One common way to measure federal spending is to compare it to the size of the overall U.S. economy. That at least puts the level into context, helping account for population growth, inflation and other factors that affect spending. Here’s what the White House’s own budget documents show about spending as a percentage of the U.S. economy (gross domestic product):

2008: 20.8 percent

2009: 25.2 percent

2010: 24.1 percent

2011: 24.1 percent

2012: 24.3 percent

2013: 23.3 percent

3 Pinocchio's....:lol:

The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - The Washington Post

Tick Duck (A Paid informant on here) will shortly be pressing THIS to report YOU to his master...

Attack-watch-button.gif

naaa, SFB will be doing this..

chickendance.gif

here ya go, you guys put a lot of faith in this shit, fact checking etc....wanna play that game, eat up sheep.

One common way to measure federal spending is to compare it to the size of the overall U.S. economy. That at least puts the level into context, helping account for population growth, inflation and other factors that affect spending. Here’s what the White House’s own budget documents show about spending as a percentage of the U.S. economy (gross domestic product):

2008: 20.8 percent

2009: 25.2 percent

2010: 24.1 percent

2011: 24.1 percent

2012: 24.3 percent

2013: 23.3 percent

3 Pinocchio's....:lol:

The facts about the growth of spending under Obama - The Washington Post

Tick Duck (A Paid informant on here) will shortly be pressing THIS to report YOU to his master...

Attack-watch-button.gif

naaa, SFB will be doing this..

chickendance.gif
:lol:

The stimulus package was a several year deal moron. It's also included in the OP article, and confirmed by Politifact.

It's included in the OP article under "Bush spending", as I've already said, so spare me more of your lies. And if you think "Look at this article by a lying sack of shit! It's backed up by these other lying sacks of shit, so that proves it!" is going to work on anyone with more than a teaspoonful of brains - in other words, anyone other than YOU - you're almost as delusional as you are piss-stupid.

And son, that takes some doing.

Sorry liar, but on page 2:

Obama spending binge never happened - Rex Nutting - MarketWatch

Before Obama had even lifted a finger, the CBO was already projecting that the federal deficit would rise to $1.2 trillion in fiscal 2009. The government actually spent less money in 2009 than it was projected to, but the deficit expanded to $1.4 trillion because revenue from taxes fell much further than expected, due to the weak economy and the emergency tax cuts that were part of the stimulus bill.

The projected deficit for the 2010-13 period has grown from an expected $1.7 trillion in January 2009 to $4.4 trillion today. Lower-than-forecast revenue accounts for 73% of the $2.7 trillion increase in the expected deficit. That’s assuming that the Bush and Obama tax cuts are repealed completely.

When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBO’s January 2009 budget outlook.

Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the children’s health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.

If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.

Obama's stimulus spending is attributed to him, in 2009 and not Bush.

Oh, really? You saw the over $800 billion stimulus mentioned and attributed to Bush in that article, did you? WHERE? Do you really think anyone is stupid enough to believe that Rex Nutjob is attributing ALL of Obama's spending to Obama because he - very grudgingly - admits that he has to attribute $140 billion to Obama, no matter how much he'd LIKE to blame it on Bush? Even YOU are not that damned stupid, and God knows it's a near miss, so all that leaves is that you're a lying sack of shit.

So one more time: Your article is a pile of ignorant, lying pig swill, your OP is a pile of ignorant, lying pig swill, YOU are a pile of ignorant, lying pig swill, and your President is going down in November, because his only hope for supporters is among morons like you, and unfortunately, the very stupidity that makes you his eager ass-kissers also makes you incapable of effectively lying him out of HIS responsibility for HIS spending binge.

Please, PLEASE keep enthusiastically trumpeting your pathetic lies about how "Obama is fiscally conservative; no, REALLY", because I want to watch your pathetic world crumble around you as you realize how helpless and useless you are to save your Messiah. I figure the wave of drawer-shitting fools like you running to the psychiatrists and suicide hotlines after Obama loses should give the economy a real shot in the arm.

You lost, dumbass. You've failed your master. Wallow in your meaninglessness.

It never ceases to amaze me how effective the R Lie Machine really is.

Or, how gullible the rw voter is.

Make no mistake ... Facts do not matter to the rw. To a person, they know that Mitt wants to and plans to kill this country but, even knowing this, they will vote for him.

This election is being bought and the rw's know that too. They know our scotus is corrupt and owned by anti-American interests, they know the Rs are engaging in voter suppression and that's okay with them too.

The worst is that they know they are voting against their own best interests as well as against the best interests of their children and generations to come. That's the part I can't understand or forgive.

Bush never had a problem signing ear marked budgets when the Republicans were in charge.

Bush did sign TARP however, which was pretty huge, and ran into 2009. He also started giving bridge loans to the auto industry.

Wrong. Obama signed it.

You are absolutely clueless and an embarrassment to thinking individuals worldwide.

Like you would know anything about thinking individuals, other than how they like their food served.

It's included in the OP article under "Bush spending", as I've already said, so spare me more of your lies. And if you think "Look at this article by a lying sack of shit! It's backed up by these other lying sacks of shit, so that proves it!" is going to work on anyone with more than a teaspoonful of brains - in other words, anyone other than YOU - you're almost as delusional as you are piss-stupid.

Before Obama had even lifted a finger, the CBO was already projecting that the federal deficit would rise to $1.2 trillion in fiscal 2009. The government actually spent less money in 2009 than it was projected to, but the deficit expanded to $1.4 trillion because revenue from taxes fell much further than expected, due to the weak economy and the emergency tax cuts that were part of the stimulus bill.

The projected deficit for the 2010-13 period has grown from an expected $1.7 trillion in January 2009 to $4.4 trillion today. Lower-than-forecast revenue accounts for 73% of the $2.7 trillion increase in the expected deficit. That’s assuming that the Bush and Obama tax cuts are repealed completely.

When Obama took the oath of office, the $789 billion bank bailout had already been approved. Federal spending on unemployment benefits, food stamps and Medicare was already surging to meet the dire unemployment crisis that was well underway. See the CBO’s January 2009 budget outlook.

Obama is not responsible for that increase, though he is responsible (along with the Congress) for about $140 billion in extra spending in the 2009 fiscal year from the stimulus bill, from the expansion of the children’s health-care program and from other appropriations bills passed in the spring of 2009.

If we attribute that $140 billion in stimulus to Obama and not to Bush, we find that spending under Obama grew by about $200 billion over four years, amounting to a 1.4% annualized increase.

Oh, really? You saw the over $800 billion stimulus mentioned and attributed to Bush in that article, did you? WHERE? Do you really think anyone is stupid enough to believe that Rex Nutjob is attributing ALL of Obama's spending to Obama because he - very grudgingly - admits that he has to attribute $140 billion to Obama, no matter how much he'd LIKE to blame it on Bush? Even YOU are not that damned stupid, and God knows it's a near miss, so all that leaves is that you're a lying sack of shit.

So one more time: Your article is a pile of ignorant, lying pig swill, your OP is a pile of ignorant, lying pig swill, YOU are a pile of ignorant, lying pig swill, and your President is going down in November, because his only hope for supporters is among morons like you, and unfortunately, the very stupidity that makes you his eager ass-kissers also makes you incapable of effectively lying him out of HIS responsibility for HIS spending binge.

Please, PLEASE keep enthusiastically trumpeting your pathetic lies about how "Obama is fiscally conservative; no, REALLY", because I want to watch your pathetic world crumble around you as you realize how helpless and useless you are to save your Messiah. I figure the wave of drawer-shitting fools like you running to the psychiatrists and suicide hotlines after Obama loses should give the economy a real shot in the arm.

lol, I stand and :clap2:

Oh, so the $5 trillion in new debt is just a figment of everyone's imagination.

I'm so relieved. :rolleyes:
Much of the debt stems from the rapid decline in tax revenue starting in 2008 - that, afterall, was the Republican "mantra" that by reducing taxes, that money was sure to be reinvested and stimulate the American economy.

With 85% 0f the nation's private wealth concentrated in the hands of 20% of the population (93% of the financial wealth in the top 20%) many American's are living just above the poverty line and from paycheck to paycheck, at the best of times.

Unless Americans are willing to accept millions of homeless citizens living in the streets, food riots and major civil unrest, the federal government is committed to certain fixed costs irrespective of tax revenue and the economy.

Last edited:
Wrong. Obama signed it.

You are absolutely clueless and an embarrassment to thinking individuals worldwide.

Like you would know anything about thinking individuals, other than how they like their food served.

Hahahaha. That makes me laugh. It seems you are implying that my station in life is that of a waiter. Is waiter/food server not an honest way to feed one's family? Could you list the honest vs non-honest ways to feed one's family?

Hahahaha. That makes me laugh. It seems you are implying that my station in life is that of a waiter. Is waiter/food server not an honest way to feed one's family? Could you list the honest vs non-honest ways to feed one's family?

I always kind of thought of you as a shepherd. :eusa_angel:

Another right wing lie debunked.

Commentary: Government outlays rising at slowest pace since 1950s

Of all the falsehoods told about President Barack Obama, the biggest whopper is the one about his reckless spending spree.

As would-be president Mitt Romney tells it: “I will lead us out of this debt and spending inferno.”

Almost everyone believes that Obama has presided over a massive increase in federal spending, an “inferno” of spending that threatens our jobs, our businesses and our children’s future. Even Democrats seem to think it’s true.

But it didn’t happen. Although there was a big stimulus bill under Obama, federal spending is rising at the slowest pace since Dwight Eisenhower brought the Korean War to an end in the 1950s.

MW-AR658_spendi_20120521163312_ME.jpg
Right, sounds like another lefty lie. Obamaturd added 5 trillion to the debt with help from his dimwited cohorts reid and pitlosi in less thaen 4 years. Obamaturd knew what he was doing and went along with it, he owns it. Try again because you are failing on this one.

You seem to be projecting your fears. Are you that scared that Romney will lose the presidential election?

Why does this....
images
ALWAYS seem to show up when people are trying to pass B.S. off as facts?

I always kind of thought of you as a shepherd. :eusa_angel:

Nope. I'm one of the guys that Southwest Airlines should have paid to inspect their planes in the weeks before a hole was ripped into one's fuselage and I'm one of the guys Southwest Airlines paid a hell of a lot more too to come inspect their planes, to make sure no more holes were going to form in their airplanes. But if waiting tables was what I needed to do to feed my family, then I would be America's best Waiter.

It never ceases to amaze me how effective the R Lie Machine really is.

Or, how gullible the rw voter is.

Make no mistake ... Facts do not matter to the rw. To a person, they know that Mitt wants to and plans to kill this country but, even knowing this, they will vote for him.

This election is being bought and the rw's know that too. They know our scotus is corrupt and owned by anti-American interests, they know the Rs are engaging in voter suppression and that's okay with them too.

The worst is that they know they are voting against their own best interests as well as against the best interests of their children and generations to come. That's the part I can't understand or forgive.

You know....it's very difficult to read your entire posts because after the first 3 or 4 distortions it becomes a total waste of time. Nothing further can be learned by reading on.

You seem to be projecting your fears. Are you that scared that Romney will lose the presidential election?

The only fear we may have is Obama may steal another election.

Btw, I wonder what will happen if or when he loses?

Will there be rioting?

I seriously doubt it. By the time this election is over Obama will be fully exposed. People won't feel it's even worth it.

The only fear we may have is Obama may steal another election.

Btw, I wonder what will happen if or when he loses?

Will there be rioting?

I seriously doubt it. By the time this election is over Obama will be fully exposed. People won't feel it's even worth it.

Rioting? Ah, but you forget... 3D TV's have entered the realm of the Consumer. Wait... Those will probably be gone after Zimmerman gets acquitted.

Forum List

Back