🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Stays silent On Chelsea Explosion

As those in New York continue to vote Dim it becomes increasingly harder and harder to feel sorry for them with such attacks.

After all, they are voting for a party who can't even say the words "Islamic terrorism", and only want to bring more Syrians into the US.

They will get what they deserve.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?
- "Yeah, this was done by some of the boys I brought in - my bad!"

Obama stays silent on Chelsea explosion but talks election | New York Post
Eventually he will say we need to reach out to Muslims.

Trust me.

Mudwhistle, this is a big reason that I was / am supporting Trump ... Some of his other ideas well,not so much.

This needs to be handled right away, I see this only getting worse.

It appears Democrats are going out of their way to make it worse.

It wouldn't be so suspicious if Obama hadn't let slip that he love the beautiful sound of the Muslim call to prayer, or that he's feverish in his attempts to bring hundreds of thousands of Muslims here from Syria, or the fact that Hillary's top assistant is Muslim, or Obama's top assistant is from Iran, probably Muslim.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

If you do a search to find out if it is 100% Terrorist yet, I am sure he is waiting to hear all of the facts.

Minnesota's stabbings have been confirmed to be terrorist today...

ISIS-linked news agency: Suspect in stabbings at Minnesota mall was ‘a soldier of the Islamic State’

BS. Common sense dictates it was a terrorist attack of some type. When one does shit like that it's purpose it to terrorize people. I can agree that calling it Islamic terror out the gate as problematic, but then there was the guy praising Allah while he was stabbing everyone so implying it COULD be Islamic terror would not be a stretch, but to deny it as anything else is just impossible. Eric Randell Rudolf by Bamma's definition would not be a terrorist, yet he did exactly what terrorists do. Killed some folks, and terrified thousands more. Tim McVeigh, same thing. Only diffrence is they didn't shout praise to Allah when they did what they did.
I wasn't sure the NYC bombing was terrorist until today, because authorities seemed completely unaware of this apparent active cell. I thought it could be a Mad Bomber, just another pyromaniac off his meds. The terrorists have discovered a new way to communicate, apparently. Like talking face to face maybe? I wondered how long it would take for them to ditch the internet and go back to old fashioned visiting.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

If you do a search to find out if it is 100% Terrorist yet, I am sure he is waiting to hear all of the facts.

ISIS-linked news agency: Suspect in stabbings at Minnesota mall was ‘a soldier of the Islamic State’

BS. Common sense dictates it was a terrorist attack of some type. When one does shit like that it's purpose it to terrorize people. I can agree that calling it Islamic terror out the gate as problematic, but then there was the guy praising Allah while he was stabbing everyone so implying it COULD be Islamic terror would not be a stretch, but to deny it as anything else is just impossible. Eric Randell Rudolf by Bamma's definition would not be a terrorist, yet he did exactly what terrorists do. Killed some folks, and terrified thousands more. Tim McVeigh, same thing. Only diffrence is they didn't shout praise to Allah when they did what they did.
I wasn't sure the NYC bombing was terrorist until today, because authorities seemed completely unaware of this apparent active cell. I thought it could be a Mad Bomber, just another pyromaniac off his meds. The terrorists have discovered a new way to communicate, apparently. Like talking face to face maybe? I wondered how long it would take for them to ditch the internet and go back to old fashioned visiting.

No kidding, I thought it was another damned Amish attack.

I was shocked to see it was an Islamic attack.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

Deep Web, hun. The terrorists have plenty of technological means to communicate.

ANYONE who sets off a / several BOMBS are 'TERRORISTS'!

They knew last night these things were filled with ball-bearings, nails, and shrapnel. Rice cookers? Hmmm, where have we heard THAT before?! You don't need to know the nationality of the person behind the bombings (and planting of others). It was almost immediately apparent this was an act of TERRORISM. The initial question might have been 'domestic or Islamic Extremist'...but it almost shouldn't have to be these days.

Last edited:
Obama's only goal is to polish his fake legacy, even if it causes mass death here and elsewhere. The NARRATIVE must flow.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

He's waiting for confirmation? That never stopped him before.
My guess is he is trying to come up with good way to spin this, to continue to dupe clueless Americans.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

Eventually he will say we need to reach out to Muslims.

Trust me.

Mudwhistle, this is a big reason that I was / am supporting Trump ... Some of his other ideas well,not so much.

This needs to be handled right away, I see this only getting worse.

It appears Democrats are going out of their way to make it worse.

It wouldn't be so suspicious if Obama hadn't let slip that he love the beautiful sound of the Muslim call to prayer, or that he's feverish in his attempts to bring hundreds of thousands of Muslims here from Syria, or the fact that Hillary's top assistant is Muslim, or Obama's top assistant is from Iran, probably Muslim.

I think that we are being so damn stupid for not stopping their entrance until we have a handle on things.. Hillary does sound like it will be business as usual at the immigration gates..
I start getting really angry about it, and lean back to vote for Trump.....

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

You never heard of the Mad Bomber? What about the pyros that set fire just to watch the response? Not everyone is politically motivated, ya know.

You never heard of the Mad Bomber? What about the pyros that set fire just to watch the response? Not everyone is politically motivated, ya know.
What was the response? Fear? Terror?

TERRORIST attacks don't all have to be motivated by politics. If you set off bombs to instill / get a reaction of FEAR you are a TERRORist!

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

That is true, but all those acts are terrorism as demonstrated by the Webster definition of terriorisem. If you look at the definition it says this,

terrorism

[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

So while the aims can or can not be political in this case or that, the desired results are the same for both.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

Now that the FBI is bringing in the facts , we will be hearing more coming out of the white house.
On the other hand Obama will find a way to say that the immigration must not stop.

[/On April 19, 1995, a truck-bomb explosion outside the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, left 168 people dead and hundreds more injured. The blast was set off by anti-government militant Timothy McVeigh, who in 2001 was executed for his crimes.QUOTE]

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

Yeah....he is a stickler for facts.

That is true, but all those acts are terrorism as demonstrated by the Webster definition of terriorisem. If you look at the definition it says this,

terrorism

[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

So while the aims can or can not be political in this case or that, the desired results are the same for both.
Naturally, I don't condone any of those goings on or think it is any less heinous because it wasn't being done for political purposes, but what I was TRYING to say was, at first I thought it may not have been done by Muslim jihadists.

Naturally, I don't condone any of those goings on or think it is any less heinous because it wasn't being done for political purposes, but what I was TRYING to say was, at first I thought it may not have been done by Muslim jihadists.
You almost HAVE to think it is these days, though. Shootings? 1st thing I think of is home-grown American violence. Americans have an affinity for GUNS...not pressure cooker bombs filled with shrapnel! That's 'Terrorist 101'. Yes, it can be found easily on the internet, but again - Americans have an affinity for GUNS, not pressure-cooker bombs and explosives.

You're not going to find too many 'drive-by's in Chicago with a gang member sing a rice-cooker!

Forum List

Back