🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Stays silent On Chelsea Explosion

BS. Common sense dictates it was a terrorist attack of some type. When one does shit like that it's purpose it to terrorize people. I can agree that calling it Islamic terror out the gate as problematic, but then there was the guy praising Allah while he was stabbing everyone so implying it COULD be Islamic terror would not be a stretch, but to deny it as anything else is just impossible. Eric Randell Rudolf by Bamma's definition would not be a terrorist, yet he did exactly what terrorists do. Killed some folks, and terrified thousands more. Tim McVeigh, same thing. Only diffrence is they didn't shout praise to Allah when they did what they did.
I wasn't sure the NYC bombing was terrorist until today, because authorities seemed completely unaware of this apparent active cell. I thought it could be a Mad Bomber, just another pyromaniac off his meds. The terrorists have discovered a new way to communicate, apparently. Like talking face to face maybe? I wondered how long it would take for them to ditch the internet and go back to old fashioned visiting.

No kidding, I thought it was another damned Amish attack.

I was shocked to see it was an Islamic attack.
You never heard of the Mad Bomber? What about the pyros that set fire just to watch the response? Not everyone is politically motivated, ya know.

That is true, but all those acts are terrorism as demonstrated by the Webster definition of terriorisem. If you look at the definition it says this,

terrorism

[ter-uh-riz-uh m]
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

So while the aims can or can not be political in this case or that, the desired results are the same for both.
Naturally, I don't condone any of those goings on or think it is any less heinous because it wasn't being done for political purposes, but what I was TRYING to say was, at first I thought it may not have been done by Muslim jihadists.

Oh it was done by jihadies, its a fact, only diffrence is they were jihadies from the US.

This is because in the past he has only made comments that are sympathetic to his terrorist pals. This is one area out of many that history will be very unkind to Bama. Can you imagine how it would have went if a fella with a middle eastern name set off a bomb that injured 29 people under a republicans watch ?
ummmmmmm

I wasn't sure the NYC bombing was terrorist until today, because authorities seemed completely unaware of this apparent active cell. I thought it could be a Mad Bomber, just another pyromaniac off his meds. The terrorists have discovered a new way to communicate, apparently. Like talking face to face maybe? I wondered how long it would take for them to ditch the internet and go back to old fashioned visiting.

ANYONE who sets off a / several BOMBS are 'TERRORISTS'!

They knew last night these things were filled with ball-bearings, nails, and shrapnel. Rice cookers? Hmmm, where have we heard THAT before?! You don't need to know the nationality of the person behind the bombings (and planting of others). It was almost immediately apparent this was an act of TERRORISM. The initial question might have been 'domestic or Islamic Extremist'...but it almost shouldn't have to be these days.
That's the kind of jumping to conclusions that the professionals would not do. You should take a page from their book.

They knew last night these things were filled with ball-bearings, nails, and shrapnel. Rice cookers? Hmmm, where have we heard THAT before?! You don't need to know the nationality of the person behind the bombings (and planting of others). It was almost immediately apparent this was an act of TERRORISM. The initial question might have been 'domestic or Islamic Extremist'...but it almost shouldn't have to be these days.
That's the kind of jumping to conclusions that the professionals would not do. You should take a page from their book.
No, that's calling something what it is. CRIMINALS don't use pressure-cookers. They use guns.
TERRORISTS use pressure cookers and explosives...bombings.

When the FBI LAST WEEK puts out a TERRORIST WARNING for a potential attack in NY...and on the weekend several bombs are detonated - others found...what the hell else are you going to call it other than a terrorist attack? To deny that bombs going off, using tactics straight out of the terrorist playbook and used by terrorists before in previous attacks, THAT'S A FREAKING TERRORIST ATTACK.

You want to play 'WHAT IF IT WASN'T or 'It MIGHT NOT Have been'?! What was it? What has it turned out to be? A TERRORIST ATTACK! Holy crap, what a leap! Didn't see THAT ONE coming!

:rolleyes:

No, that's calling something what it is. CRIMINALS don't use pressure-cookers. They use guns.
TERRORISTS use pressure cookers and explosives...bombings.

When the FBI LAST WEEK puts out a TERRORIST WARNING for a potential attack in NY...and on the weekend several bombs are detonated - others found...what the hell else are you going to call it other than a terrorist attack? To deny that bombs going off, using tactics straight out of the terrorist playbook and used by terrorists before in previous attacks, THAT'S A FREAKING TERRORIST ATTACK.

You want to play 'WHAT IF IT WASN'T or 'It MIGHT NOT Have been'?! What was it? What has it turned out to be? A TERRORIST ATTACK! Holy crap, what a leap! Didn't see THAT ONE coming!

:rolleyes:
Your Monday morning quarterbacking is making you look oh so clever but none of us knew that stuff you're citing when it happened. You ASSUMED it and you were right. Give yourself a pat on the back. I'm sure Trump is, too. The problem with Trump is, he'll have the largest military in the world at his disposal, along with nukes, and if he ASSUMES wrong, we could end up in the worst hot water you ever imagined. There is nothing, absolutely positively nothing, wrong with knowing what you're talking about before you say it.

Your Monday morning quarterbacking is making you look oh so clever but none of us knew that stuff you're citing when it happened. You ASSUMED it and you were right. Give yourself a pat on the back. I'm sure Trump is, too. The problem with Trump is, he'll have the largest military in the world at his disposal, along with nukes, and if he ASSUMES wrong, we could end up in the worst hot water you ever imagined. There is nothing, absolutely positively nothing, wrong with knowing what you're talking about before you say it.

By the very definition of the word - 'Terrorism' these attacks fitted it to a 'T'. There is no 'Monday-Morning Quarterbacking' needed to know these attacks were an act of TERROR! The only question was 'WHO?'

Hillary and Barry have had the largest military on the world...and what have they done with it?

- Dragged the US into the middle of 2 wars between dictators and terrorists...and you see no problem with that?

- Taken the country to war ON THEIR OWN - without Congressional approval to do so - to help Al Qaeida take over Libya and help 'rebels' to include ISIS - take over Syria...and you see no problem with that?

- Became so distracted with Syria - which was NOT our problem - that he refused to let our military strike and destroy mile-long ISISA convoys flooding into Iraq, allowing them to take over a lot of territory our military had liberated at great cost....and you don't see a problem with that?

- Did nothing, but break America's promise to the Ukraine, as Russia put thousands of troops on the Ukrainian border - showing the world what he was about to do - and then take Crimea without doing ANYTHING....and you see no problem with that?

You claim to worry about what Trump MIGHT do but ignore what Barry has and has NOT done.

Good grief.

Forum List

Back