*Obama Still Thinks He's President!*

Sorry bout that,

1. He's waiting to step back in.
2. What do you think?
DNC Chair: Obama Is America’s ‘Real President’ — Not Trump

3. No i didn't make this up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He is correct. Obama was a last legitimate president. The idiot filling the position now isn't, and never will be.
What's the criteria for a 'legitimacy' ? I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not going to mention Delegates, Electoral College or Congress... lol

Anyone who relies on foreign enemies to help him barely win an election is illegitimate. Are you going to try to deny that Russia helped him?
Talk about kowtowing 'redonculousness' w/ Russia (sorry y'all I couldn't resist)
View attachment 202131

Let's see. A silly little button, or defying congress to prevent enacting lawfully required sanctions on Russia. Which do you think is worse?
O my, 'lawfully required sanctions' that sounds super serious... Is that like in the Constitution or something, probably something our Founding Fathers put down for perpetuity and all, so that the broad EO's & the Presiden's pen & phone couldn't have any latitude, lol. Yehh, I'll go with the button. O yehh, are we forgetting the CCFF Uranium One Deal & the Steele Dossier... you seem to have forgotten that just now.

What's the criteria for a 'legitimacy' ? I have a sneaking suspicion that you're not going to mention Delegates, Electoral College or Congress... lol

Anyone who relies on foreign enemies to help him barely win an election is illegitimate. Are you going to try to deny that Russia helped him?
Absolutely! Are you going to try to deny that Russia didn't help Clinton via the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, Uranium One Deal and the Steele dossier

Now, if you could just come up with some credible evidence, instead of a bunch of crazy conspiracy theories, you could really put me in my place.
Why yes, you are absolutely correct! Could you lead by example and come up with some credible evidence pointing to Trump's collusion with Russia...

Not my job. Mueller is doing that investigation, and unlike all those House run investigations, he isn't releasing his results until he is done. Be patient. There is a chance that Trump might come out smelling like a rose. I doubt it though.
O I see, so you don't have anything whatsoever except partisan wet dreams linking Trump to Russia and colluding no less. Not sure why you said this then.
It's almost like you're carrying the torch here, projecting your fanciful partisanship in crating for yourself a narrative.

He is correct. Obama was a last legitimate president. The idiot filling the position now isn't, and never will be.

Talk about kowtowing 'redonculousness' w/ Russia (sorry y'all I couldn't resist)
View attachment 202131

Let's see. A silly little button, or defying congress to prevent enacting lawfully required sanctions on Russia. Which do you think is worse?
O my, 'lawfully required sanctions' that sounds super serious... Is that like in the Constitution or something, probably something our Founding Fathers put down for perpetuity and all, so that the broad EO's & the Presiden's pen & phone couldn't have any latitude, lol. Yehh, I'll go with the button. O yehh, are we forgetting the CCFF Uranium One Deal & the Steele Dossier... you seem to have forgotten that just now.

Actually, last summer, congress passed a law, which included a deadline, requiring Trump to enact sanctions on Russia, He finally got around to enacting a limited version of them, but long after the deadline. The Uranium 1 deal is a non-issue but if you can come up with proof of quid pro quo, then please do. The FBI couldn't. You keep whining about that dossier though. You could come up with some credible indication of wrong doing there, but nobody has yet.

Absolutely! Are you going to try to deny that Russia didn't help Clinton via the Clinton Crime Family Foundation, Uranium One Deal and the Steele dossier

Now, if you could just come up with some credible evidence, instead of a bunch of crazy conspiracy theories, you could really put me in my place.
Why yes, you are absolutely correct! Could you lead by example and come up with some credible evidence pointing to Trump's collusion with Russia...

Not my job. Mueller is doing that investigation, and unlike all those House run investigations, he isn't releasing his results until he is done. Be patient. There is a chance that Trump might come out smelling like a rose. I doubt it though.
O I see, so you don't have anything whatsoever except partisan wet dreams linking Trump to Russia and colluding no less. Not sure why you said this then.
It's almost like you're carrying the torch here, projecting your fanciful partisanship in crating for yourself a narrative.

Every investigative department we have has said Russia interfered with our election with the goal of helping Trump, and hurting Clinton. I trust their judgment more than some anonymous goober on the internet.

View attachment 202131

Actually, last summer, congress passed a law, which included a deadline, requiring Trump to enact sanctions on Russia, He finally got around to enacting a limited version of them, but long after the deadline. The Uranium 1 deal is a non-issue but if you can come up with proof of quid pro quo, then please do. The FBI couldn't. You keep whining about that dossier though. You could come up with some credible indication of wrong doing there, but nobody has yet.
Did you just say the FBI couldn't come up with proof against HRC...? That is far and away the best line of the night!!! No make the month. ROLFL

View attachment 202131

Sounds like we have grounds for impeachment... Trump didn't approve the sanctions y'all like (draconian... undoubtedly) and he was dilatory in doing so to boot! Sounds like y'all have him dead to rights! lol

View attachment 202131

Did you just say the FBI couldn't come up with proof against HRC...? That is far and away the best line of the night!!! No make the month. ROLFL

Oh----so you're one of those "DEEP STATE" goobers. Why didn't you say that from the start? I wouldn't have wasted time with you.

Every investigative department we have has said Russia interfered with our election with the goal of helping Trump, and hurting Clinton. I trust their judgment more than some anonymous goober on the internet.
Obviously you had a mix up just now, but that's ok, happens sometimes while typing fast. So did HRC at least send them a card and a fruit basket for all their 'involvement' on her behalf...

Sorry bout that,

2. What do you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
/----/ Some Libs are waking up from their drunken stupor and smell the coffee (Sorry for the cliches)
The Left needs to face reality: Trump is winning

https://nypost.com/2018/06/30/the-left-needs-to-face-reality-trump-is-winning/
To understand the madness gripping American leftists, try to see the world through their eyes. Presto, you’re now part of the raging resistance.

Like the Palestinians who mark Israel’s birth as their nakba, or tragedy, you regard Donald Trump’s 2016 victory as a catastrophe. It’s the last thing you think of most nights, and the first thing most mornings.

You can’t shake it or escape it. Whatever you watch, listen to or read, there are reminders — Donald Trump really is president.

You actually believe The New York Times is too nice to him, so you understand why a Manhattan woman urged a reporter there to stop covering Trump to protest his presidency.

And where the hell is Robert Mueller? He was supposed to save us from this nightmare — that’s what Chuck Schumer banked on. Well?

You spend your tax cut even as you rail against the man who made it happen.

And you are pleased that cousin Jimmy finally got a job, though you repeat the daily devotional that Barack Obama deserves credit for the roaring economy.

The Great Obama is still acting as President

He does it through something I like to call a “Deep State” that is loyal only to him

++++
AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, HE'S STILL PRESIDENT. I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER ADDRESS DONALD TRUMP AS A PRESIDENT....THE WORDS CAN NOT COME OUT MY MOUTH, EVEN IF I TRIED HARD.....I LOVE YOU OBAMA AND MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER EVER KNOW!!

There is help for you!
funny-signs-designated-crying-area.jpg

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED, HE'S STILL PRESIDENT. I HAVE NEVER AND WILL NEVER ADDRESS DONALD TRUMP AS A PRESIDENT....THE WORDS CAN NOT COME OUT MY MOUTH, EVEN IF I TRIED HARD.....I LOVE YOU OBAMA AND MISS YOU MORE THAN YOU WILL EVER EVER KNOW!!
Lol
Boy
Karma is a bitch...
conservatives/libertarians had to put up with eight years obama, there would be no trump if there was no obama.
So shut the fuck up
You are so right, how dare the country vote in a black man and piss white whores off, how dare we!! Go fuck yourself you racist bitch!! I can't wait for Trump to shit all over you stupid dumb mfs'

Sorry bout that,

2. What do you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A foreign government helped elect Obama ,it was illegals from Mexico. Are you going to try to deny that Mexico helped him?

Sorry bout that,

2. What do you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

A foreign government helped elect Obama ,it was illegals from Mexico. Are you going to try to deny that Mexico helped him?
Show where any illegals voted

Lol
Boy
Karma is a bitch...
conservatives/libertarians had to put up with eight years obama, there would be no trump if there was no obama.
So shut the fuck up
You are so right, how dare the country vote in a black man and piss white whores off, how dare we!! Go fuck yourself you racist bitch!! I can't wait for Trump to shit all over you stupid dumb mfs'

You worried Trump going take away your free phone?

Lol
Boy
Karma is a bitch...
So shut the fuck up

You worried Trump going take away your free phone?

Trump phone now

Sorry bout that,

2. What do you think?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Show where any illegals voted

This evidence is documented in a 2014 paper published by the journal Electoral Studies. Based on survey data and election records, the authors of this paper found that the number of non-citizens who voted illegally in the 2008 election ranged “from just over 38,000 at the very minimum to nearly 2.8 million at the maximum.” Their “best estimate” is that 1.2 million or “6.4% of non-citizens actually voted.” the authors refined their high and low estimates to produce a “best guess” that 6.4% or 1.2 million non-citizens cast votes in 2008. The survey also showed that 81.8% of non-citizen voters reported that they voted for Obama.
obama-administration-non-citizen-voting_0-1.jpg

Forum List

Back