Obama supporters are scaring me

I'm not kidding, they don't have a brain between them, they have a hive mind and they mindlessly follow whatever Obama tells them no matter how wrong or stupid.

I watch Zombies Movies, Walking Dead, etc. Obama supporters are the same way, all they know is support Obama, I'm not fucking kidding.

He told them Romney misrepresented him in the "You didn't build that" ad, and they follow mindlessly. All of them! Every one! There's not a one of them that questions the order

Obama's financial guru Jon Corzine, the architect of the Failed Stimulus is as big a criminal as Madoff and he gets a pass and a defense from the Obama Legions of Mindless Zombies.

If Obama told them they had to jump off a building to land on a Republican they'd race each other to the roof.

Absolutely fucking terrifying.

President Obama 1.1

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - General Election: Romney vs. Obama

President Obama 231 Governor Romney 181

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map

President Obama 332 Governor Romney 206

RealClearPolitics - 2012 Election Maps - Electoral Map No Toss Ups

President Obama 2.7

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Obama: Favorable/Unfavorable

Governor Romney 0

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Romney: Favorable/Unfavorable

Looks like you have reason to be afraid, Frankie Boy.

NBC news admitted to skewing their poll where Obama was ahead by 6%. RCP has Obama at 1.3% advantage with using the skewed results, having said that, it is within the margin of error, so looks like a dead heat.

When it comes to an unbiased assessment, the BBC is pretty reliable. They have it at a tie. They collate and average polls from across the country. Since they have no dog in the hunt... other than the lean slightly left... I figure they are less inclined to skew.

Obamination supporters are either evil or stupid, sometimes both.

Either way they are dangerous to this country and the planet overall.

They like taking stuff from others with or without realizing eventually the entire scam will collapse on everyone.

Of course we're scaring you. FOX News told you to be afraid of us.

You watch Fox News more than I do. I'm just reacting to the cult of Obama I see here at USMB. Seriously, not a fucking functioning brain between the lot of you

Your thoughts have been provided to you by the idiots here who watch FOX on your behalf.

Explain this to me, in your own words, “If you’ve got a business. You didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

They like taking stuff from others with or without realizing eventually the entire scam will collapse on everyone.

It's because they don't think, they just follow orders from the Collective.

Who in their right mind would embrace an economic philosophy that comes with a 100% Fail Rate, a system so bad countries that adopt it have to build walls to keep people from escaping it?

It's because they don't think, they just follow orders from the Collective.

Who in their right mind would embrace an economic philosophy that comes with a 100% Fail Rate, a system so bad countries that adopt it have to build walls to keep people from escaping it?

Romneycare for all and saving the victims of the Pub DEPRESSION from homelessness is far communism, chump- change the channel, fool.:lol::lol::lol::eusa_whistle:

I went to the dentist today and made a mistake. I asked him how his business was going, and he said OK. I said it is good that the government helped him build it. Big mistake right before getting a tooth drilled.

(actually it wasn't a bad experience)

Conservatives have a way of making everyone that doesn't agree with their world view into evil enemies. That is what comes with their binary world view.

Limbaugh use to compare Clinton to a terrorist holding America hostage. It was despicable then. It's despicable now.

But fast and furious is good?

We know who and what you are.

I predict that between now and the election, eventually, all the rightwinger threads on this board will be this stupid.

These people are losing whatever grip they had on whatever sanity they had.

In a way, it's awesome.

You guys are like someone that tried "pot" and liked it. You will always defend it, know matter what. The American natives called "pot" feminine. Is that why you guys are so into Obama?

You watch Fox News more than I do. I'm just reacting to the cult of Obama I see here at USMB. Seriously, not a fucking functioning brain between the lot of you

Your thoughts have been provided to you by the idiots here who watch FOX on your behalf.

Explain this to me, in your own words, “If you’ve got a business. You didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen.”

Why would I need to use my own words? The President makes it abundantly clear by following with

“The point is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together,”
So that's the point. Do you have trouble understanding it?

Conservatives have a way of making everyone that doesn't agree with their world view into evil enemies. That is what comes with their binary world view.

Limbaugh use to compare Clinton to a terrorist holding America hostage. It was despicable then. It's despicable now.

But fast and furious is good?

We know who and what you are.
You're a brainwashed fool. F+F was another out of control Boooosh era local fequp that Holder et al didn't know about, fool. Your heroes are liars. Always. Fact.

Why would I need to use my own words? The President makes it abundantly clear by following with

“The point is that when we succeed, we succeed because of our individual initiative, but also because we do things together,”

he doesn't want to understand it in its entirety. Fox told him the only snippet he needs to know.

That MAY have been his point, but what he clearly said earlier indicates collectivism is good, individualism is good.

That MAY have been his point, but what he clearly said earlier indicates collectivism is good, individualism is good.
No, his poinI don't think it MAY have beent. I think he makes it abundantly clear that most certainly is his point. He says "THE POINT IS" and then follows with the THE POINT. Do you need him to tattoo it on your forehead you fuckin moron? How much more explicit does he have to be than "THE POINT IS" ?!?

No, his poinI don't think it MAY have beent. I think he makes it abundantly clear that most certainly is his point. He says "THE POINT IS" and then follows with the THE POINT. Do you need him to tattoo it on your forehead you fuckin moron? How much more explicit does he have to be than "THE POINT IS" ?!?
Yet, before he said that, he said: "If you’ve got a business — you didn’t build that. Somebody else made that happen."

A fact.

I'm not kidding, they don't have a brain between them, they have a hive mind and they mindlessly follow whatever Obama tells them no matter how wrong or stupid.

I watch Zombies Movies, Walking Dead, etc. Obama supporters are the same way, all they know is support Obama, I'm not fucking kidding.

He told them Romney misrepresented him in the "You didn't build that" ad, and they follow mindlessly. All of them! Every one! There's not a one of them that questions the order

Obama's financial guru Jon Corzine, the architect of the Failed Stimulus is as big a criminal as Madoff and he gets a pass and a defense from the Obama Legions of Mindless Zombies.

If Obama told them they had to jump off a building to land on a Republican they'd race each other to the roof.

Absolutely fucking terrifying.

Don't forgot their street thugs
they have released to terrorize the US public

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86XhCwHhwn8]Occupy Oakland clashes: Video of masked youths smashing windows - YouTube[/ame]

lol. yeah. modo has to be led by the hand frequently as she's one of the most partisan posters here :(

Last edited:
[

Don't forgot their street thugs
they have released to terrorize the US public]

So why do you post an obvious video of a Tea Party rally? The obvious answer to the OWS is to find a way to give liberal arts graduates a 100,000/year starting job. Simple. One where they don't really have to work.

Forum List

Back