Obama supports terrorist

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
It appears Obama is going to veto a bill that would allow AMericans to sue the saudi government for any involvement in 911. The same old excuses blah blah blah blah. Basically the federal government chooses its own interest and relationships over the interest of the people of the United States. The last time I checked a democratic government should at least put the people it governs first ahead of anyone else.

Bush did it to so don't bring that up. It has already been shown that he and the Saudi's are best friends. Do you know what else Bush did that pissed me off. He vetoed a bill that would have allowed brazil to export alternate fuels. I'm not big into these alt fuels thing but what harm would it have done? Wait...Bush has family and friends in the oil industry. Now we know why it was vetoed.

Typhoid Barry is WORSE than individual terrorists; that nightcrawling imitation of a president is a hate-filled, inferiority-complex 3rd-world subhuman who has spent his entire life with a chip-on-shoulder poison against Americans and whites and wants to take us down as many pegs as possible. Seriously, that MALE **** IN THE WH is my most detested living thing on the face of this planet, bar none! A vindictive, narcissist traitor from the most hate-filled, despicable, failed race of temper-tantrum BABIES in history. Given their crime epidemics, "basketball-Americans" really are a race of turds who crawled out of a rust-speckled urinal in a bus station's men's room in a bad neighborhood somewhere.

Typhoid Barry is WORSE than individual terrorists; that nightcrawling imitation of a president is a hate-filled, inferiority-complex 3rd-world subhuman who has spent his entire life with a chip-on-shoulder poison against Americans and whites and wants to take us down as many pegs as possible. Seriously, that MALE **** IN THE WH is my most detested living thing on the face of this planet, bar none! A vindictive, narcissist traitor from the most hate-filled, despicable, failed race of temper-tantrum BABIES in history. Given their crime epidemics, "basketball-Americans" really are a race of turds who crawled out of a rust-speckled urinal in a bus station's men's room in a bad neighborhood somewhere.

If he's such a traitor, maybe you should go slay him and save the American people. You'll be a hero!

Forum List

Back