Obama sworn in for FOUR MORE YEARS

This should be in the flame zone. You are freaking asking for it :321:

In response to the OP, yea I know :)

Obama Sworn In for Four More Years in Office

Just in case some of you may have missed it...

And just as expected, taxes went up on the lower and middle classes.

Yesterday at the supermarket, my cashier said that her paycheck in January was $200.00 less than the past two years, and so was her hubby's. Lessee-----$400. a month x 12 months = $4800.00 per year and that is before taxes for ObammyCare hits `em. Yes they voted for him the first time but not the second. They learned he cannot be trusted. ["And you can keep your own doctor." ] :lmao:

Higher Payroll Tax Pinches Those With the Least to Spare:

SNIP:

Like millions of other Americans, they are feeling the bite from the sharp increase in payroll taxes that took effect at the beginning of January. There are growing signs that the broader economy is suffering, too.

Chain-store sales have weakened over the course of the month. And two surveys released last week suggested that consumer confidence was eroding, especially among lower-income Americans.

more: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/b...-those-with-the-smallest-checks.html?hp&_r=1&

And not surprisingly Im paying more taxes. I didn't know I was among the rich yet. But Im more determined now to become rich just because I want to be free of this government.

Barack-Obama-Re-elected-graphic-jpg.jpg

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," - Joe Biden

Forum List

Back