Obama Syria 911 speech over under

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
1. How many times will Obama blame booooooooosh

2. How many times will Obama try to claim credit for Putins idea

Last edited:
I'm going to be getting a good laugh out of all the butthurt that is going to come from the right wingers after yet another victory for Obama :up:

uhm, ahh, and uh, uhm, it all started under bush, and ughh, john mccain, uhm, ahh, i believe that I spoke with Pope Putin and uhh,, and John Kerry likes turtles.(that is my speech preview)

I'm going to be getting a good laugh out of all the butthurt that is going to come from the right wingers after yet another victory for Obama :up:

You have an unmistakably liberal view of 'victory'! Obama had is ass kicked by Putin on the world stage...and you call that a victory. :lol:

Why don't you just go hump his leg? He'd probably let you fondle Michelle's bicep if he could get her out of that tree.

I don't think I can stomach it. Is anyone going to count his "I" "me" or "my"? Every time I hear him say one of those words, I get an electric shock. It's like biting on a sore tooth.

Forum List

Back