Obama Syria 911 speech over under

"I am calling for a diplomatic pause on the vote in congress which will not support my aggressive efforts to carry out an unbelievably small strike on Syria to prevent Assad from further use of chemical weapons but leave him in power to carry out atrocities by other more acceptable means,"

On my way to eat

What time's this speech?

9 EST, 8 CST...6 on the west coast....

Where are you?
Eastern
Bradenton, FL

Going to Hungry Howies Buffet
:D

BBS
:thup:
Damn! I should have looked at your avatar...and the info on the right...:lol:

I'm going to be getting a good laugh out of all the butthurt that is going to come from the right wingers after yet another victory for Obama :up:

You have an unmistakably liberal view of 'victory'! Obama had is ass kicked by Putin on the world stage...and you call that a victory. :lol:

Obama's outfoxed Putin...and you.
Obama looked like a fool...retracting the redline he set by calling it a world wide redline set years ago...after he said "...a redline for us..."

He's likely wiping sweat off his brow after realizing that he doesn't have to piss off over half the American voters and most of the world by following through with an attack.

Of course he still looks like a fool compared to Putin in this saga.

Last edited:

Where are you?
Eastern
Bradenton, FL

BBS

You have an unmistakably liberal view of 'victory'! Obama had is ass kicked by Putin on the world stage...and you call that a victory. :lol:

Obama looked like a fool...retracting the redline he set by calling it a world wide redline set years ago...after he said "...a redline for us..."

He's likely wiping sweat off his brow after realizing that he doesn't have to piss off over half the American voters and mostv of the world by following through with an attack.

As I said......

Where are you?
Eastern
Bradenton, FL

BBS

He's likely wiping sweat off his brow after realizing that he doesn't have to piss off over half the American voters and mostv of the world by following through with an attack.

Go ahead. Tell us how you did not listen to El Rushbo today.

The reality is Obama looked bad the way he handled this.
Of course the Democrats are claiming another major victory for the big O....

What can I say.
This president looked inept on this Syria deal.

What can I say.

He's completely out-manoeuvred Vladimir and your good self.

What can I say.
Yep. Putin Saved his ass...and what we witnessed is a transfer...WE are no longer a superpower....Putin just elevated HIS status at our expense. Obama fucked this one up big time.

I said this past weekend this was going to happen...Putin helped the manchild out and gave him an out...and YES...Obama WILL take credit for Putin's/Assad's olive branch to avert WAR that Obama was willing to start...BOTH Putin and Assad are laughing their asses off.

Welcome to second rate status America...Courtesy of the Left and Obama.

*BY DESIGN*

By Judd Legum on August 30, 2005 at 1:55 pm

As his poll numbers sink, Bush is getting desperate. From his address today in San Diego:

They looked at our response after the hostage crisis in Iran, the bombings of the Marine barracks in Lebanon, the first World Trade Center attack, the killing of American soldiers in Somalia, the destruction of two U.S. embassies in Africa, and the attack on the USS Cole. They concluded that free societies lacked the courage and character to defend themselves against a determined enemy… After September the 11th, 2001, we’ve taught the terrorists a very different lesson: America will not run in defeat and we will not forget our responsibilities.

(Conveniently, Bush doesn’t mention any terrorist attack that occurred during his father’s administration.)

Bush Blames Carter, Reagan, Clinton for 9/11 | ThinkProgress

I'm going to be getting a good laugh out of all the butthurt that is going to come from the right wingers after yet another victory for Obama :up:

Why don't you just go hump his leg? He'd probably let you fondle Michelle's bicep if he could get her out of that tree.

And the butthurt begins :lol:

You can't admit your president has FAILED big time! It really pisses you off huh? He's made the US look like the weakling the world say we are.

Forum List

Back