obama the Hopover president

Jeeeez.

Tyrone learned a new word and is using it all over the board. And always with an uppercase as though its a real Thing.

I reject "us and them" as well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we all have a lot more in common than we have differences. Accepting "us VERSUS them" only serves to separate us even more.

Jeeeez.

Tyrone learned a new word and is using it all over the board. And always with an uppercase as though its a real Thing.

I reject "us and them" as well.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - we all have a lot more in common than we have differences. Accepting "us VERSUS them" only serves to separate us even more.
Just you typical LN answer, can't deal with the consequence so you attack op. Just like obama.
btw LN I was a counselor for 15 years, youth, and alcohol. So go pedal you ignorance some where else

Obama tells cops they are scapegoats for race and guns problems – and deliberately doesn’t mention Black Lives Matter in speech to police chiefs
  • 'Too often law enforcement gets scapegoated for the broader failures of our society and the criminal justice system,' he said
  • The country needs to after racial disparities 'at the root,' he proclaimed
  • Last week he said Black Lives Matter activists are raising 'legitimate issues' and their complaints should be taken seriously
  • Today he called out police for racial biases - but he praised them more than he scolded them, and he didn't mention the Black Lives Matter group

Read more: Obama: cops being 'scapegoated' with broader societal problems
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back