Obama the Lawless

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
I am not a great fan of Charles Krauthammer....but when he hits one out of the park....got to give up the creds.

1. "...Krauthammer Explains Obama's Lawlessness....

2. ....Krauthammer called President Obama’s executive actions “unbelievably unconstitutional” and lawless.

3. .... if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

4. ..... if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

5. if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

6. “Whether it is making unlawful payments to congressional health care plans, making recess appointments in violation of the Constitution, or urging federal contractors to violate the WARN Act,” Kloster said, “this administration has taken numerous actions that are abusive or plainly unlawful.”

7. .... “if Congress won’t act, I will.” ....is not consistent with the Constitution:

'Frankly, circumventing the constitutional role that Congress plays in our Republic cannot be justified, no matter what the policy goals. Every President takes an oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution” and has a constitutional duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” '
Charles Krauthammer Explains Obama's Lawlessness in 50 Seconds

Shakespeare reminded:

"The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

Seems that even a constitutional law instructor can show total disregard for the Constitution.

I'm no fan of Charles Krauthammer myself, but he does make some valid points.

During an interview on Fox News’ “Special Report,” columnist Charles Krauthammer called President Obama’s executive actions “unbelievably unconstitutional” and lawless.

Krauthammer pointed to a double standard in Washington and asserted that if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

According to Krauthammer, the President has circumvented Congress “at least 15 times” on issues such as immigration, climate change, and most recently Obamacare. He specifically referred to the Dream Act, in which Obama implemented certain parts of the pending legislation in 2012.

He's right. A Republican President would most certainly have been impeached by now. Just because he is President he has no right to continously defy Federal laws simply because he does not agree with them.

Charles Krauthammer made another good point:
“Even if it takes a change to the law, the president should honor the commitment the federal government made to those people and let them keep what they got.”

Ted Cruz also said it right, referring to Obama's "Breathtaking Lawlessness".
Cruz blasts Obama for 'breathtaking' 'lawlessness' | MSNBC

I'm still waiting for Charlie Strangelove to apologize for his support of the Iraq War.

I am not a great fan of Charles Krauthammer....but when he hits one out of the park....got to give up the creds.

2. ....Krauthammer called President Obama’s executive actions “unbelievably unconstitutional” and lawless.

3. .... if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

4. ..... if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

5. if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

6. “Whether it is making unlawful payments to congressional health care plans, making recess appointments in violation of the Constitution, or urging federal contractors to violate the WARN Act,” Kloster said, “this administration has taken numerous actions that are abusive or plainly unlawful.”

7. .... “if Congress won’t act, I will.” ....is not consistent with the Constitution:

'Frankly, circumventing the constitutional role that Congress plays in our Republic cannot be justified, no matter what the policy goals. Every President takes an oath to “preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution” and has a constitutional duty to “take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed.” '

Shakespeare reminded:

Seems that even a constitutional law instructor can show total disregard for the Constitution.

Such bullshit. Both Clinton and Bush signed twice as many executive orders in their 8 years as Obama's 5.

Do I even need to explain how dumb it is to quote anyone from Fox News?

Last edited:
Charles Krauthammer used to be a Democrat and it's shit like this that made him change parties.

Bottom line is that he is right. Now Obama is talking about unilaterally delaying parts of Obamacare yet again. Pass the law, then decide which part/parts you will or will not follow. Hello, dictator.

Charles Krauthammer used to be a Democrat and it's shit like this that made him change parties.

Bottom line is that he is right. Now Obama is talking about unilaterally delaying parts of Obamacare yet again. Pass the law, then decide which part/parts you will or will not follow. Hello, dictator.

What made Charlie Strangelove Change Parties is that the Democrats aren't as slavishly devoted to the cause of Zionism as the Republicans are.

Shakespeare reminded:

Such bullshit. Both Clinton and Bush signed twice as many executive orders in their 8 years as Obama's 5.

Number is irrelevant. No one objects to the use of EO’s. It is content that matters.

The content in question is whether or not an EO should be authorized to change or ignore existing law. EO’s are specifically for directing the agencies that the president is responsible for to act according to the law – not to change or ignore law. Both are incorrect uses of the EO.

Now, if you have an example of Bush ignoring existing law or changing its content – do tell.

Shakespeare reminded:

I am a devotee of Charles Krauthammer. :D

In regards to #3 on your list: if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

That is true, PC, but Joe Biden is Obama's impeachment insurance...:lol: I mean not even liberals want to see Joe Biden as prez...

What made Charlie Strangelove Change Parties is that the Democrats aren't as slavishly devoted to the cause of Zionism as the Republicans are.

Poor Joe. When stupid runs out he doubles down on jew-hating.

Oh god I wish they would just get it over with already, Christ, all these histrionics and no charges yet? What is the matter with them, if they know for a fact that he is breaking the law then just do it. What is their problem? So used to sitting on their hands in congress that real action scares them? Sick of fucking hearing about how unlawful he is, impeach immediately if he's really that god damn bad.

Of course they will not because it's all just bullshit to make you people think that do nothing bunch of jackasses in congress is holding the line against evil rather than just being worthless turds.

Oh god I wish they would just get it over with already, Christ, all these histrionics and no charges yet? What is the matter with them, if they know for a fact that he is breaking the law then just do it. What is their problem? So used to sitting on their hands in congress that real action scares them? Sick of fucking hearing about how unlawful he is, impeach immediately if he's really that god damn bad.

Of course they will not because it's all just bullshit to make you people think that do nothing bunch of jackasses in congress is holding the line against evil rather than just being worthless turds.

When was Bush impeached?

Hello? You do realize that the SENATE holds the power of impeachment, right?

The house might get to pass the articles but it is the senate that tries the president. Talk about a PR nightmare – the house impeaching the president and the senate laughing at the proceedings.

You also need 2/3 to actually convict essentially meaning not even the republicans owning the senate make such a move likely.

Shakespeare reminded:

Krauthammer lost all credibility with me when he admitted that he didn't know who Barry-O was in 2008.

If his alliances with Bill Ayres, Rev. Wright, Andy Stern and Tony Rezko, along with his comments about "bitter clingers" and "spread the wealth around" didn't tell you everything you needed to know about him, what would?

If Krauthammer is one of the smartest men on the right, then the GOP is truly the stupid party.

Shakespeare reminded:

In regards to #3 on your list: if the President were a Republican, “the people would be up in arms and would be impeaching.”

That is true, PC, but Joe Biden is Obama's impeachment insurance...:lol: I mean not even liberals want to see Joe Biden as prez...

That sounds like a good talking point but I don’t think the dems have ever actually impeached anyone. Both cases of the house filing the articles (and the third time when they were almost filed but the president stepped down) were republicans doing so. Sure, they would be angry as hell and likely doing something similar to what the republicans are doing now but I don’t know if they would impeach.

Shakespeare reminded:

How many laws did they just outright shit on and refuse to enforce or comply with?

Congress said DHS shall builda fence on our southern border, the mulatto messiah said, don't think so.

Immigration law, ignored.

ACA implementation ignored.

Constitutional requirement to support DOMA ignored.

I could go on but you get the idea, and notice I didn't mention an EO.

Shakespeare reminded:

Has NOTHING to do with the NUMBER of orders but rather the TYPE of order, and whether they CONFLICT with the Constitution, AND as an added bonus the DAMAGE it does to the Constitution.

FAIL

I'm still waiting for Charlie Strangelove to apologize for his support of the Iraq War.

most of us are just waiting for you to shut the fuck up and go away......, or just go away.

bringing up an insignificant point about Iraq, we are discussing the lawlessness of your messiah.

if you have just one honest shred of DNA in your body and a tiny touch of patriotism in your soul you will admit that Mr. Barry Hussein Sotoro has got to go, he has comitted crimes that any Republican would be impeached and tried for crimes against the United States of America :up:

please, just go away......., OK ? :lmao:

Last edited:
Are there really still people butthurt about the recess appointments? These people need to read that constitution that they always carry around with them for show:

"He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper"
-- U.S. Constitution; Article II, Section 3

:tongue:

Shakespeare reminded:

billyboi, do you even have a clue about the topic ? it is about your presidunces lawlessness, breaking the law, dishonoring his constitutional oath.

you and joeboi need to take a long vacation together, you both seem to be well matched...., who knows, there may even be wedding bells in your future. :lmao: ...... :lmao:

Shakespeare reminded:

oooh how true, bet'cha hundred buck$ that there is not one liberal here who would reject good "Shotgun" Joe as their presidunce, the dumber the better. :up: ... :lmao:

Forum List

Back