Obama the White Supremacist

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
He doesn’t care that he’s half black.

CE8A159C-807D-4868-A4A3-D46ECF149635.jpeg

You Trump sheep are pulling out all the stops in a weak ass attempt to divert attention from your savior!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You Trump sheep are pulling out all the stops in a weak ass attempt to divert attention from your savior!

LOL
Yea, thats what this is about. Not unhinged partisans screaming about white supremacists throwing gang signs in congressional hearings. No, its to divert away from the peaches-in-chief :rolleyes:

LOL
Yea, thats what this is about. Not unhinged partisans screaming about white supremacists throwing gang signs in congressional hearings. No, its to divert away from the peaches-in-chief :rolleyes:

There are unhinged partisans on both sides, their actions are basically identical

LOL

There are unhinged partisans on both sides, their actions are basically identical

Again, you completely miss the point lol

LOL

Perhaps because there was no point

LOL

Well, there certainly wasnt one you were going to grasp! Lol

LOL

Yet you never bother to post anything negative about the Left.

LOL

Yeah, the Kavanah hearings are so over.

I had no idea what the white supremacy hand signal was until you Leftards educated me.

You Leftards made your bed, now sleep in it.

when in high school-----I played the violin in the high school orchestra----
I AM COMPLETELY INEPT with a violin----in fact few of my co-musicians
could play their instruments------the Orchestra leader DEPENDED a few good
LOUD TRUMPET PLAYERS. We squeaked and moaned thru simple
selections------and at the end ------the ORCHESTRA LEADER would whisper
"bravo" and hold his hand up----index finger against thumb-------It has nothing
to do with "white supremacy"------he was covering up for our utter lack of talent

LOL

Yeah, the Kavanah hearings are so over.

oh good-----who won? the ugly loud mouth blond?

I had no idea what the white supremacy hand signal was until you Leftards educated me.

You Leftards made your bed, now sleep in it.

when in high school-----I played the violin in the high school orchestra----
I AM COMPLETELY INEPT with a violin----in fact few of my co-musicians
could play their instruments------the Orchestra leader DEPENDED a few good
LOUD TRUMPET PLAYERS. We squeaked and moaned thru simple
selections------and at the end ------the ORCHESTRA LEADER would whisper
"bravo" and hold his hand up----index finger against thumb-------It has nothing
to do with "white supremacy"------he was covering up for our utter lack of talent
It has everything to do with white supremacy.
9CCEFC07-59ED-49E0-A630-19788C8BB988.jpeg

who'd have thought popping a zit on your arm was a white supremacy signal. hmmmmm

I had no idea that we WHITE NAZIS had a "SIGN"------------gee------did you know that there is a PHI BETA KAPPA handshake---------I forgot how to do it

Is it the water or do Trump snowflakes take dumb pills twice a day? Pres Obama is now a what! LOL of course being an American conservative this is the best they can do when it come to thought or opinion. Sad.

If Conservatism Is The Ideology of Freedom, I'm The Queen of England

No nation was ever founded by conservatives, no positive policy was ever created by conservatives, in order to do something, anything, they'd have to stop whining and pointing fingers, but then what would they to be.

really?

how do you feel av=bout leftist fools attempting to brand anyone that uses the "A OK" sign as a white supremacist?

Including, but not limited to, a woman that works for Kavanaugh that happens to be of Jewish and Mexican heritage?

Forum List

Back