Obama thinks we're all stupid. Some of you really are.

daveman

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2010
On the way to the Dark Tower.
Obama stands by promise that "you can keep your plan" - CBS News
Amid reports of millions of Americans losing their insurance because of new Obamacare regulations, President Obama on Wednesday stood by his promise that those who liked their coverage before the Affordable Care Act became law could keep that coverage.

"If you had one of these substandard plans before the Affordable Care Act became law, and you liked that plan, you were able to keep it," the president said in Boston.​

You could keep your insurance...UNTIL the ACA became law. Then you're screwed.

How many of you idiots are now going to say, "Yeah. Yeah, that's what he meant! Obviously!"

Of course, that's patently ridiculous. He said you could keep your insurance AFTER ACA was law.

I can for a fact stay with my current provider.

I suppose it could be interpreted that I am keeping my plan and "choosing" to add provisions making it ACA compliant. But why would I choose to add maternity coverage and other required elements? We certainly don't NEED maternity. I also would NOT choose to increase my deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pockets. I've done so in the past, but only as a means of reducing the premiums.

So... here's what I have in front of me, from my current provider:

A policy that is ACA compliant and most closely resembles my current coverage.

The difference? A 120% increase in premiums, and a marked increase in deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pockets.

For what? The same coverage?

This whole sham has clusterfuck written all over it. Just wait until the tens of millions of people who have not yet seen for themselves what the ACA truly is actually sign up for this pile of shit program.

I tell you I am so fucking angry I can hardly see straight. Goddamn fucking moronic asshole sorry excuse for a President. Fuck him.

Obama should just man up and say "okay i'm sorry".

Instead he sounds more and more like a snake oil salesman and credibility is falling faster than miley cyrus' panties, except with the ones who are completely programmed.

I can for a fact stay with my current provider.

I suppose it could be interpreted that I am keeping my plan and "choosing" to add provisions making it ACA compliant. But why would I choose to add maternity coverage and other required elements? We certainly don't NEED maternity. I also would NOT choose to increase my deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pockets. I've done so in the past, but only as a means of reducing the premiums.

So... here's what I have in front of me, from my current provider:

A policy that is ACA compliant and most closely resembles my current coverage.

The difference? A 120% increase in premiums, and a marked increase in deductibles, co-pays, and out-of-pockets.

For what? The same coverage?

This whole sham has clusterfuck written all over it. Just wait until the tens of millions of people who have not yet seen for themselves what the ACA truly is actually sign up for this pile of shit program.

I tell you I am so fucking angry I can hardly see straight. Goddamn fucking moronic asshole sorry excuse for a President. Fuck him.

Yup and I've talked to folks with deductable through the roof. $13,999.00, $11,000.00 and $12.000.00.

I was in 7-11 the other day and the lady working there said she checked into the ACA and her costs were 200 a month and she will get subsidized. She's not happy about using other peoples money but she of course will.

Somehow I think the only winners will be those the rest of us will be paying for. It sure as shit won't be affordable for anyone not covered by an employer.

Don't forget those 21 tax increases in the ACA. In 2015 anything payed as a benefit will be considered income and taxed.

Yup Affordable Health Care for All. Bullshit plus.

Its more like Affordable for Some and a shafting for the rest.

Last edited:
Well look at Obama voters, they're low-information and think Progressive economics will really work --this time; this is the one time it will overcome it's 100% Guaranteed fail.

Sure it failed everywhere and every time it's been tried, it's failing right now in Europe, it failed whenever we give Progressives control over any economy no matter how large or small from Detroit to China, but this time, this is the time it will work

Obama should just man up and say "okay i'm sorry".

Instead he sounds more and more like a snake oil salesman and credibility is falling faster than miley cyrus' panties, except with the ones who are completely programmed.

Sorry for what? he apparently didn't know his signature fuck up wasn't ready.

I have created a thread in Healthcare for all of you. When you decide to come clean, there is a place for you.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=geXAzRIJc5Y]Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe 2002 Official Music Video High Quality - YouTube[/ame]

I have created a thread in Healthcare for all of you. When you decide to come clean, there is a place for you.

Speaking of idiots...

You really can't comprehend that Obama lied to you, can you?

Not really.

Letter I got from my insurer.

No changes. We are completely ACA compliant.
Yay you. But don't make the mistake of assuming that your limited experience applies to everyone.

Well look at Obama voters, they're low-information and think Progressive economics will really work --this time; this is the one time it will overcome it's 100% Guaranteed fail.

Sure it failed everywhere and every time it's been tried, it's failing right now in Europe, it failed whenever we give Progressives control over any economy no matter how large or small from Detroit to China, but this time, this is the time it will work

All of this comes from the typical progressive mindset that 1) they know what you really want, 2) all our plans will eventually work, so any initial issues must be ignored and 3)anyone who opposes us has to be ridiculed and marginalized, even if (and especially) they are 100% correct in thier assesment of the current situation.

Nope. Wait till those 21 tax increases take effect. He'll be paying higher premiums just like the rest of us.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox

Forum List

Back