Obama:This is going to be a browner country

Obama, like so many other Democrats, is a racist who believe people will continue to vote according to racial or ethnic identities rather than as Americans who vote on issues according to how the candidates' positions effect them personally. In fact, according to a Gallup poll this summer, Hispanic support for Trump and Clinton was much closer among Hispanics born here, 43% for Clinton to 29% for Trump, than among Hispanics born elsewhere, 87% for Clinton to 13% for Trump. This tells us that as America becomes browner because of birth rates, fewer of them will share Obama's racist biases.

Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’

At least he admits its white genocide he and his liberal cultural marxist scum is after. No surprise.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

White Genocide in USA - White GeNOcide Project

There is Kaz's hero.

Since you're agreeing with me, that means you just called yourself a Nazi you stupid fuck. Seriously, Jake, pick the person you are closest to in life and tell them, "I need help. I am going to kill myself with liquor"
I did not agree with you. I said Hitler is your hero. You do need help, yes.

I was attacking the Nazi Odium you stupid fuck. Everyone who doesn't love Hillary is a racist, even when they are attacking racists. Also, my kids are half brown, dick head. My wife is Korean. That is the stupid that you see in the mirror every morning. I'm sick of your race whoring, see ya

Jaketheclassclown said:
Obama: ‘This is going to be a browner country’

At least he admits its white genocide he and his liberal cultural marxist scum is after. No surprise.

Article II: In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

White Genocide in USA - White GeNOcide Project

Of course you're applying that video to Obama since it is he who wants to steal a country from those who built it. Look what they did to Detroit in 40 (30?) years.
I'm applying it to the OP. But yeah, Obama's a racist piece of shit too
As are you. You bow to Hitler and that gang. For shame on you. This is America. Who cares if this country has been getting "browner" the last century.

Yeah, Jake, I hate my wife and kids. You're a brainiac

tmt is a racist who has trouble believing that all citizens of America, regardless of their skin color, have a right to all of the same benefits and services with reciprocal responsibility to other Americans. tmt needs to stop acting like a "I need a safe space" and grow up to his American duties.

He reminds me of kaz, correll, yurt, jimmabowie, smokealib, tnharley, and pretend libertarians and anarchists and other alt right snowflakes on the Board.

Last edited:
No way is the country going to get whiter.
Not sure if that's true, Jake... the more Muzzies flood Europe, the more White Euros will be bailing for New Europe (the United States).
wink_smile.gif
Or they fight back like in England,France,The Netherlands,Austria,Hungary,Poland and Italy.
Obama, like so many other Democrats, is a racist who believe people will continue to vote according to racial or ethnic identities rather than as Americans who vote on issues according to how the candidates' positions effect them personally. In fact, according to a Gallup poll this summer, Hispanic support for Trump and Clinton was much closer among Hispanics born here, 43% for Clinton to 29% for Trump, than among Hispanics born elsewhere, 87% for Clinton to 13% for Trump. This tells us that as America becomes browner because of birth rates, fewer of them will share Obama's racist biases.
Whites FINALLY voted for their racial interest by voting for Trump and the left,media,establishment are shitting a brick!

No way is the country going to get whiter.
Not sure if that's true, Jake... the more Muzzies flood Europe, the more White Euros will be bailing for New Europe (the United States).
wink_smile.gif
Nah, they will cut out the middle man and move to East Asia.

There is no point in going to an even less white country with even more racial issues if you are fleeing white guilt zones.

Forum List

Back