Obama throws Black brothers of the bus!

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Oby will strip black Americans and their children of their economic civil rights and opportunities in favor of illegal alien immigrants.
Obama throws his black brothers, sucking Latinos off...what the crap?
156541_600.jpg

YOU THINK YOU'VE HAD IT BAD BEFORE? WELL YOU HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING YET!
It's funny hearing what has become of Obama's speech in the minds of these righties here......

What I did last night was watch the speech, and that's it.

It was radio silence at my place, because I found I could do without the MSNBC's and Fox's to tell me what I should think about it.

And I fell like the only sane person on this site today.

Because I realize what he did is no big deal.
As usual you stupid LIBs just don't get it.
It's not 'what' BOBO did it's HOW he did it!
So now a President can make law unilaterally?
That's what Emperors and Kings do.
That was why America has a CConstitution To prevent the abuse of Presidential power.
BOB has crossed the line and he will suffer personally.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Oby will strip black Americans and their children of their economic civil rights and opportunities in favor of illegal alien immigrants.
156541_600.jpg

It's funny hearing what has become of Obama's speech in the minds of these righties here......

It was radio silence at my place, because I found I could do without the MSNBC's and Fox's to tell me what I should think about it.

That was why America has a CConstitution To prevent the abuse of Presidential power.
Nice.....this is exactly what I was talking about, when I referred to the MSNBC's and Fox's to telling me what I should think about it. Fox has told you clearly what to think. I'm positive you wouldn't have come to that on your own, without their help

Not one original thought.

70k Polish illegals, but all they bitch about is Hispanics, and they like to throw in da colored fellows also....

So...your belief is those who criticize legalization of illegal immigrates, is really all about racism.

Really?
I have yet to see a thread on any other types of minorities illegal in this nation but Hispanics or people that live south of the USA.

156541_600.jpg

An EO(Executive Order) gives the president the ability to adjust or enhance the law....It is a tradition started by George Washington and has been used by every US president since ol' George...

How about this for a him giving us the middle finger? I'm sure it was just by accident.:eusa_whistle:

SNIP:
Coincidence? Obama to Announce Executive Amnesty on National Revolution Day in Mexico
Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, November 20, 2014, 8:48 AM

Obama will announce his Executive Amnesty Plan tonight.
Today is National Revolution Day in Mexico

The Mexican Revolution, began on November 20, 1910, and continued for a decade. The United States, Mexico’s northern neighbor, was significantly affected by the human dislocation that resulted: if someone did not want to fight, the only alternative was to leave the country—and over 890,000 Mexicans did just that by legally emigrating during the second decade of the 20th century.

ALL of it here:
Coincidence Obama to Announce Executive Amnesty on National Revolution Day in Mexico The Gateway Pundit
What about the 70,000 Polish illegals, what day is that to them?

156541_600.jpg

Nice.....this is exactly what I was talking about, when I referred to the MSNBC's and Fox's to telling me what I should think about it. Fox has told you clearly what to think. I'm positive you wouldn't have come to that on your own, without their help

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

Let's wait for the Supreme court to decide if BOBO crossed the line......or do you think they are too stupid to understand Constitutional law?

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

Let's wait for the Supreme court to decide if BOBO crossed the line......or do you think they are too stupid to understand Constitutional law?
What has he done that is unconstitutional?

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

Christ on a cracker...the GOP really is stuck here aren't they.

You just helped me realize it.

If they don't come up with an immigration proposal, they look like they're doing nothing.

If they do come up with a proposal, they'll look like they responded to Oama's ultimatum.

So the only thing left...is to criticize HOW he did what he did, not WHAT he did.

I can't figure out how the GOP will look good in this.

If the SCOTUS oveturns anything Obama did, the GOP will still have done nothing.

If the SCOTUS overturns what Obama did, and the GOP writes a proposal for the same thing, they'll look petty.

What a pickle.

THATS why Fox is taking so much time with this, damage control with swing voters and the base.

Hmmmmmm?
My Grandfathers first name was Ireland.....................come on Danny me boyz. What was unconstitutional of the presidents decision to give more money and support to the border guards and the use of drones and sensitive night vision cameras, heat seeking infra red detectors and ground sensors for movement, all developed long ago with the DEW line...
More guards, more vehicles, more choppers, more weapons...??

He really screwed the illegals, they wanted amnesty, not another Gringo telling them to get checked out, which means registering, pay taxes, pay application fees, which are several thousand dollars, and get to the back of the line and wait.......like the Army, hurry up and wait............Boy Scouts also.....

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

156541_600.jpg

If they don't come up with an immigration proposal, they look like they're doing nothing.

If they do come up with a proposal, they'll look like they responded to Oama's ultimatum.

So the only thing left...is to criticize HOW he did what he did, not WHAT he did.

If the SCOTUS oveturns anything Obama did, the GOP will still have done nothing.

If the SCOTUS overturns what Obama did, and the GOP writes a proposal for the same thing, they'll look petty.

What a pickle.

THATS why Fox is taking so much time with this, damage control with swing voters and the base.

cry us a river. We had to eat your Democrats bs for six years. now the tables are turned it's :boohoo::boohoo:Fox news is the problem, they are big meanies. waa

What a pickle.

cry us a river. We had to eat your Democrats bs for six years. now the tables are turned it's :boohoo::boohoo:Fox news is the problem, they are big meanies. waa
You are really good at not understanding what I'm saying.

Did you catch the part about how I included MSNBC?

All the foreigners now think they have the RIGHT to live and work in the USA because "we are a nation of immigrants" and Obama will let them in - laws no longer matter. And as long as Obama is President they are correct...

156541_600.jpg

Trust me, Obama has no further thrown me "off" the bus as he has you...
I'm so glad you have the "Blacks welfare" on your mind but I think we'll survive.

Stupid fucken prog has nothing so she resorts to being a spelling Nazi.
You cant argue with the facts,obama threw blacks under the bus.
Having illegals flood our country wont hurt me in the least,it's the low income people who will suffer.
All it gets me is cheap labor. And you can bet I'll take advantage of it.

He just has decided to turn back the clock on black Americans’ hard-won rights by his planned executive order. Back to good old America with the slavery!
But the question is, whether it will cause the war between black Americans and Latinos?)
Yeah, we're down in the bunker at Negro Central drawing up battle plans as I type...

70k Polish illegals, but all they bitch about is Hispanics, and they like to throw in da colored fellows also....

So...your belief is those who criticize legalization of illegal immigrates, is really all about racism.

Really?
I have yet to see a thread on any other types of minorities illegal in this nation but Hispanics or people that live south of the USA.
HAAAA HAAA FUCKING HAAA HAAAA!
Ya that's right. Millions of Canadians are sneaking across the border to enter a fucking shit-hole of a country.
Any country that is so full of morons as to vote in a fucking 'poser' Socialist like BOBO is a fucking joke.
Promise the negro a bunch of 'free shit' and he'll turn out like a good slave to vote.
Now the huge fucking joke on the negroes is that BOBO and the DNC are courting the Hispanic vote.
Where does that leave the negroes who voted for BOBO? Fucking nowhere.

Really?
Ya that's right. Millions of Canadians are sneaking across the border to enter a fucking shit-hole of a country.
Any country that is so full of morons as to vote in a fucking 'poser' Socialist like BOBO is a fucking joke.
Promise the negro a bunch of 'free shit' and he'll turn out like a good slave to vote.
Now the huge fucking joke on the negroes is that BOBO and the DNC are courting the Hispanic vote.

Do you mean the "free shit" that more White people are getting than any minority group in this country????

Really?

Do you mean the "free shit" that more White people are getting than any minority group in this country????

Another negro who doesnt understand percentages...
No wonder they all end up third rate citizens. They cant handle basic math.

Really?

Another negro who doesnt understand percentages...
No wonder they all end up third rate citizens. They cant handle basic math.
Another stupid inbred piece of white trash that doesn't understand whole numbers, no wonder they can't upgrade from a double wide...

Forum List

Back