Obama throws Bush under the bus......accuses him of torture

Why stop at that boy?

We have killed thousands of innocent boys and girls in bombing attacks through the years. Wars do that. In WWII we used carpet bombing. In VietNam we used napalm. Thousands of innocents were killed. It is the nature of war

Really hack? Provide evidence that ANY other American citizen was directly targeted by a president.

You can't - you're just blowing smoke because you hold party above all.

Bush was given a "Get out of Jail Free" card by Obama

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh the fucking lies you tell, hack..

Let's see this pardon - scumbag?

Obama did not want to start his administration with trials digging up the horrific actions of the Bush administration.

Republicans are now trying to use that as a justification for their torture

If you weren't a sociopath, I would say you were insane. But the reality is simply you have not a shred of integrity, so you're just making up absurd lies.

What a fool you are, hack.

The Bush torture policy is certainly a low point in American history. But I question why POTUS elects to focus on that right now. I do not believe that now is the time to dredge up sins of the past and start apologizing for them. Ukraine, Gaza, the Mexican Border, Russia making overtures in Cuba, Venezuela, and Argentina, ... I'm not sure that an apologetic tone is the kind of positioning we need right now on the world stage.

Waterboarding is NOT torture. It was done to 3 muslim terrorist pieces of shit. It may have saved thousands of american lives.

I cannot believe the partisan stupidity of you libtards.

1) Waterboarding IS torture. The United States prosecuted Japanese soldiers for doing it to American soldiers in WW II.

2) A lot more than 3 people were waterboarded.

3) It saved NO American lives because the information gained was so unreliable (people will say ANYTHING they think you want to hear to stop torture) that many Americans gave their lives trying to verify all the false leads.

4) The fact that you think you can undermine my argument my calling me names underscores the weakness of your argument. I have voted Libertarian as many times as I have voted Democrat and I've voted Republican twice as many times as the others combined. I'm not anti-conservative. I'm anti-stupid. That means I have plenty of people to oppose on all points along the political spectrum.

1. we do it to american soldiers as part of their training, are we torturing our own soldiers?
2. wrong, it was only 3
3. we will never know how many lives were saved by the info gathered from KSM and the other 2
4. if you are so brilliant you would understand that waterboarding is not torture. putting electric leads to your nuts is torture. putting a person in a woodchipper feet first is torture, pulling out fingernails is torture, breaking bones is torture--------squirting water up your nose is not torture. Wake the fuck up.

Waterboarding is NOT torture. It was done to 3 muslim terrorist pieces of shit. It may have saved thousands of american lives.

I cannot believe the partisan stupidity of you libtards.

1) Waterboarding IS torture. The United States prosecuted Japanese soldiers for doing it to American soldiers in WW II.

3) It saved NO American lives because the information gained was so unreliable (people will say ANYTHING they think you want to hear to stop torture) that many Americans gave their lives trying to verify all the false leads.

4) The fact that you think you can undermine my argument my calling me names underscores the weakness of your argument. I have voted Libertarian as many times as I have voted Democrat and I've voted Republican twice as many times as the others combined. I'm not anti-conservative. I'm anti-stupid. That means I have plenty of people to oppose on all points along the political spectrum.

1. we do it to american soldiers as part of their training, are we torturing our own soldiers?
2. wrong, it was only 3
3. we will never know how many lives were saved by the info gathered from KSM and the other 2
4. if you are so brilliant you would understand that waterboarding is not torture. putting electric leads to your nuts is torture. putting a person in a woodchipper feet first is torture, pulling out fingernails is torture, breaking bones is torture--------squirting water up your nose is not torture. Wake the fuck up.

1) yes
2) Wrong
3) Then you admit your original claim was pulled out of your ass
4) If waterboarding is NOT torture, why did we convict Japanese soldiers of war crimes when they did it to our guys?

2. wrong, it was only 3

1) yes
2) Wrong
4) If waterboarding is NOT torture, why did we convict Japanese soldiers of war crimes when they did it to our guys?

There were only 3, if you have proof of more, lets see it.

I said "may" have saved american lives. that statement is true

the Japanese were a defeated enemy, as were the Germans. The losers in wars are always prosecuted by the winners.

2. wrong, it was only 3

1) yes
2) Wrong

The case of Japanese soldiers is not analogous or relevant here.
To the stupid two things that are seemingly the same are identical. The to smart small differences make a world of difference.

2. wrong, it was only 3

1) yes
2) Wrong

To the stupid two things that are seemingly the same are identical. The to smart small differences make a world of difference.

Rabbi is right

The case of the Japanese is not relevant. It is not torture when WE do it

1) yes
2) Wrong

Rabbi is right

See, to the stupid two similar things are identical. Nutjobber proves it!

If torture was so important for getting intelligence data from captive prisoners, why didn't bin laden get dead when they were using torture. So if bin laden didn't get dead until years after they stopped using torture and starting using modern techniques based on science and modern psychology why do idiots want to continue to use worthless ineffective methods that have a history of failure?
If the pro torture proponents are so smart, why is bin laden so dead?

Rabbi is right

See, to the stupid two similar things are identical. Nutjobber proves it!

Rabbi is right

When WE torture it is only because they deserve it

If torture was so important for getting intelligence data from captive prisoners, why didn't bin laden get dead when they were using torture. So if bin laden didn't get dead until years after they stopped using torture and starting using modern techniques based on science and modern psychology why do idiots want to continue to use worthless ineffective methods that have a history of failure?

I wouldn't have said anything if you said it once. But you said it twice so I felt compelled to say something.

"Get dead"?

What are you......three?

Hmm, if Democratic economic policies were all so good we would all be millionaires. Since we are all not millionaires they must not be good.

Logic was not your strong point in school, eh Sparky?

Hmm, if Democratic economic policies were all so good we would all be millionaires. Since we are all not millionaires they must not be good.

Neither was English.

I mean...."get dead"?

Really?

Who says that?

I wouldn't have said anything if you said it once. But you said it twice so I felt compelled to say something.

"Get dead"?

What are you......three?

It was done on purpose as sarcasm reflecting the audience. I know, sarcasm does't work online, but it can still be self entertaining and occasionally spotted by someone besides an language major or teacher.

Obama: U.S. 'crossed a line,' tortured after 9/11 - CNN.com

(CNN) -- President Barack Obama acknowledged Friday that the United States "crossed a line" and tortured al Qaeda detainees after the 9/11 terror attacks.
The comments at a White House news conference were the President's strongest on the controversial subject since he came into office denouncing what he described as the Bush years of torturing alleged terrorists, also known as "enhanced interrogation."
"When we engaged in some of these enhanced interrogation techniques, techniques that I believe and I think any fair-minded person would believe were torture, we crossed a line," Obama said. "And that needs to be ... understood and accepted. And we have to, as a country, take responsibility for that so that hopefully we don't do it again in the future."

About time our country stopped covering for the abuses of Bush/Cheney

So you should be ripping the current president,but you won't

The master mind behind 9/11 sang like a canary,we got lots of good lintel,I feel no pain for him at all shit cancer patient go threw more than that shit stain.

Logic isnt who's strong point? :eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back