Obama Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

because he has people in his Administration who are linked to the MB.....?

because he supports MB linked organizations here in the U.S......?

because he supports the MB in the middle east.....?

you know......the OBVIOUS signs....

What do you think he is going to do?

support the Hood in Syria.....like he did in Egypt and Libya....

So did the GOP, and the Head GOP member of the Foreign Relations Committee funds Muslims in those nations also.

Last edited:
What do you think he is going to do?

What will that do here in the US?

so you tacitly admit it...

is BO's hidden policy to disrupt the whole middle east and help fast forward the caliphate....?

which in turn will cause our oil prices to skyrocket here in the US...not that he hasn't done that already....but i'm sure he wouldn't mind turning the screws down harder...

Last edited:

is BO's hidden policy to disrupt the whole middle east and help fast forward the caliphate....?

which in turn will cause our oil prices to skyrocket here in the US...not that he hasn't done that already....but i'm sure he wouldn't mind turning the screws down harder...

I must have missed something. What did I admit? I actually had to lookup caliphate. You do realize that if they shot JFK they would do far worse to Obama? Are you saying that Obama is part of a Islamic plot to install a puppet leader in the US?

I must have missed something. What did I admit? I actually had to lookup caliphate. You do realize that if they shot JFK they would do far worse to Obama? Are you saying that Obama is part of a Islamic plot to install a puppet leader in the US?

s'long.....come back when you have your learners permit...

So now our president controls oil production and price in a free market? You need to understand that the oil companies control the production rate of oil according to the price, price goes up-more drilling, price goes down-rigs decrease in activity.

The US now provides 80% of it's own oil now that production has increased due to presidential mandates for independence of ME oil supplies.
China is about to overtake the US as an importer of oil, which means that more Chinese are driving and that will only increase, thus using more oil and driving the price up, simple economics, unlike the BS you re trying to pass.

Nothing better than a Glenn Beck conspiracy thread.

Or when you stop taking LSD.

So now our president controls oil production and price in a free market? You need to understand that the oil companies control the production rate of oil according to the price, price goes up-more drilling, price goes down-rigs decrease in activity.

The US now provides 80% of it's own oil now that production has increased due to presidential mandates for independence of ME oil supplies.
China is about to overtake the US as an importer of oil, which means that more Chinese are driving and that will only increase, thus using more oil and driving the price up, simple economics, unlike the BS you re trying to pass.

foreign relations can have an affect on oil prices......how would you like to see the Strait of Hormuz or the Suez Canal shut down....?

Offshore.png

Onshore.png

did you even watch the videos.....?

they are full of information from the NON-lamestream news media....as well as U.S. congressmen...

I watched a few minutes of the first one....it still looks like satire to me.

Certainly no one could possibly believe it, least of all you.

watch the second one....all of it....and learn something....

Propoganda is not intended for people to learn from, genius - it exists purely andsimply to poison the minds of the weak-willed and the extremely gullible.

Smarter people use smarter sources of information than youtube, my friend.

Forum List

Back