Obama Ties to the Muslim Brotherhood

Obama attended a Muslim school in Indonesia during some of his formative years, and holds this opinion of Islam and Muslims.

I have actually visited the school....it is not a Muslim school.

btw. What is the link between going to school in Indonesia and supporting the Muslim Brotherhood?

Didn't you know, if you are Muslim or even related to a Muslim, then you support the Muslim Brotherhood. I thought everyone knew this. :lol:

your question was garbage......and you're obviously part of the multi-dhimmi culture in Finland...spreading your infection here...

The infection is called 'information'.

As opposed to your neo-Hitlerite videos.

lol, typical liberal...gets stuck on one thing (a damn video) and then get all riled over that..just like putting words in people mouths they didn't say..

you are the perfect example

Last edited:
if it affects foreign policy.....as it so appears......we all should care....

the Muslim Brotherhood is a TERRORIST organization.....fyi...

Do you realize that being a muslim and being a member of a terrorist organization have nothing to do with each other? I live next door to a muslim and he has yet to bomb my house. Go figure?

golly gee.....you don't say....

BO isn't your next door neighbor.....:cuckoo:

I know this. What makes you think that if he was a muslim his foreign policy would be affected? He lives here. Not in Pakistan.

.gets stuck on one thing (a damn video)

In this case - that is the topic of this trainwreck OP.

As soon as you admit the videos are garbage, I'll stop posting.

I am not admitting anything about something I DIDN'T WATCH..

now just stomp your feet over some video and keep posting..you want to look silly no skin off our asses...

Stephanie -

We both know that you would never, ever, ever condemn extremist right-wing propaganda - no matter how laughable, how dishonest or how stupid it is.

It's worth asking yourself what it would cost you to be honest about the videos.

Is this thread supposed to be satire?

If not...it should be.

It's really hard for me to believe that any adult could be so Jonestown gullible as to believe the laugh-out-loud insanity of that first video....

you are free to believe what you want, but since you don't LIVE HERE and Obama isn't YOUR President...

you should worry more about who is in your government

Since your one of the most myopic in the day time, why do you people not say anything about the GOP that supports the Brotherhood also. McCain and Graham both went to Egypt the first of the month and demanded Morsi's release from imprisonment?

.gets stuck on one thing (a damn video)

In this case - that is the topic of this trainwreck OP.

As soon as you admit the videos are garbage, I'll stop posting.

I am not admitting anything about something I DIDN'T WATCH..

now just stomp your feet over some video and keep posting..you want to look silly no skin off our asses...

You guys are like the little boy that cried wolf. One day you are going to have some real information but no one is going to believe you because of your insistence on not facing reality.

Stephanie -

We both know that you would never, ever, ever condemn extremist right-wing propaganda - no matter how laughable, how dishonest or how stupid it is.

It's worth asking yourself what it would cost you to be honest about the videos.

These people are probably paid posters of the GOP or the Tea party. They don't see things as the truth they only try to convince others of their lies.

Stephanie -

I said you are FREE to believe what you want...as we all ARE and just BECAUSE you say it's PROPAGANDA means NOTHING.

now you don't get to tell ME what I think is truth or NOT or will condemn or not..
I've been around the block a time or two, have lived under quite a few Presidents... I DO think for myself..can't say the same for some you

Stephanie -

I said you are FREE to believe what you want...as we all ARE and just BECAUSE you say it's PROPAGANDA means NOTHING.

now you don't get to tell ME what I think is truth or NOT or will condemn or not..
I've been around the block a time or two, have lived under quite a few Presidents... I DO think for myself..can't say the same for some you

Then why do you state nothing about GOP involvement in supporting the Muslim Brotherhood?

Stephanie -

Then why do you state nothing about GOP involvement in supporting the Muslim Brotherhood?

what is this thread about?
you should start another one

Stephanie -

Their agenda is to undermine the POTUS. They dont realize thats what got Obama elected the second time. People think Reps are crazy now.

Do you realize that being a muslim and being a member of a terrorist organization have nothing to do with each other? I live next door to a muslim and he has yet to bomb my house. Go figure?

I know this. What makes you think that if he was a muslim his foreign policy would be affected? He lives here. Not in Pakistan.

because he has people in his Administration who are linked to the MB.....?

because he supports MB linked organizations here in the U.S......?

because he supports the MB in the middle east.....?

you know......the OBVIOUS signs....

what is this thread about?
you should start another one

Don't trip backing up so much.

Let us discuss GOP involvement in the Muslim Brotherhood, or are you like many going to play stupid?

your question was garbage......and you're obviously part of the multi-dhimmi culture in Finland...spreading your infection here...

The infection is called 'information'.

As opposed to your neo-Hitlerite videos.

did you even watch the videos.....?

they are full of information from the NON-lamestream news media....as well as U.S. congressmen...

Last edited:

What do you think he is going to do?

What do you think he is going to do?

support the Hood in Syria.....like he did in Egypt and Libya....

Forum List

Back