Obama To Black Graduates: "Luck Kept You From Being A Drug Dealer"

this thread is only slightly worse than the other one about the commencement speech.

No....it wasn't luck. It was white people. See...we apparently control everything. And...Obama says no one earned what they got....it was given to them.

And they say white people hold them down.

So if we control everything and have the power to hold black kids down....and individuals don't earn anything its only given.....well....then every successful black person is only successful because white people allowed them to be.

No....it wasn't luck. It was white people. See...we apparently control everything. And...Obama says no one earned what they got....it was given to them.

And they say white people hold them down.

So if we control everything and have the power to hold black kids down....and individuals don't earn anything its only given.....well....then every successful black person is only successful because white people allowed them to be.
True just not in the way you mean it .
It’s not because of white people (not all white people)
But in spite of certain white people.

Obama is not only one of the worst Presidents we've ever had, but one of the worst people who ever lived. You don't tell a bunch of black kids that all their hard work to study hard and graduate college means nothing, because they were "lucky" and were it not for dumb "luck" they'd be a drug dealer. That is such a soul-draining put-down by the President, some of these kids may never recover from it.

Obama is a very bad person. I would pray for his soul, but I think he doesn't have a soul anymore. If he did have a soul, he lost it today when he insulted millions of black kids who work hard and stay out of trouble, telling them they're "lucky" so none of the good choices they made mean anything. This is the most racist put-down I have ever seen, and the fact that it was delivered by a black President they adore, makes it much, much worse.

Liberals, you need to abandon this President, and denounce him in this thread. If you don't, we will assume you approve of the horrible thing this President just did.

Obama is not only one of the worst Presidents we've ever had, but one of the worst people who ever lived. You don't tell a bunch of black kids that all their hard work to study hard and graduate college means nothing, because they were "lucky" and were it not for dumb "luck" they'd be a drug dealer. That is such a soul-draining put-down by the President, some of these kids may never recover from it.
yeah, right.

yeah, right.
So you approve of what Obama said?

That makes you just as much of a racist as he is.

He is a very bad man, and if you don't denounce him, you are too.

hahahahahaha
You're a racist. You think the destiny of black people is to be drug dealers, pimps and prostitutes. You think any black person who gets out of that life is undeserving of honor or praise, because he or she is "lucky." You are a loathsome cockroach, L.K. Eder, you're worse than any KKK Klansman or Aryan Brother redneck.

yeah, right.
So you approve of what Obama said?

That makes you just as much of a racist as he is.

He is a very bad man, and if you don't denounce him, you are too.
i approve of what obama said. i also read the transcript of the speech. that's how awesome i am.

Forum List

Back