obama to bring the full force of the US government down on these terroist

In obama's world, that would be about a 5 iron

Don't hold your breath. Unless it is an american veteran, Christian or tea party member you can forget it. He isn't going to do a thing. Wake up already. The writing is on the wall here for how Obama handles terrorists. He won't do a thing about it. - Jeri

Don't hold your breath. Unless it is an american veteran, Christian or tea party member you can forget it. He isn't going to do a thing. Wake up already. The writing is on the wall here for how Obama handles terrorists. He won't do a thing about it. - Jeri

wrong, he will talk about it, moan about it, maybe send some guns to the muslim brotherhood so they don't do it again.

but catch the perps and eliminate them------don't hold your breath

as to hitting OBL, Barry only acted on intel gathered under Bush. Intel that he eliminated after being elected.

Al Qaeda struck again while Obama got sidetracked with trying to eliminate the Second Amendment

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If we had a Government with a set of nuts, this would not have happened .

3rd time its happened.

1st one - Jihad on a Military base - shouting allah akbar while gunning down over a dozen people. Obama calls it work place violence.

2nd one - Jihad on an American Embassy - ( american soil, folks ) Obama blames americans for a youtube video which had nothing to do with attack. Later makes speech to the UN ( still ignoring all evidence he was given ) and states, "There is no place in America for anyone who insults Islam. Did that one go over your heads? I think so!

3rd one - Jihad on the streets of Boston at the height of a marathon racing killing & injuring innocent americans. Obama's first statement - we have to find out why they did it first and who did it - no mention in his first statement that this was an act of terrorism.

If you think Obama is going to bring down the full weight of the US government on Islamists? You're a fool because he has no intention of it. - Jeremiah

Try telling that to Osama bin Laden.

Obama had to finish the job Bush promised but failed to do, and all Bush did was go back to finish the souffle he was having for dinner after Obama called him to tell him.

Conservatives are incompetent and half-ass everything.

So what third-party country that had nothing to do with the Boston bombing will you conservatoons demand we invade and occupy, costing us trillions in dollars and thousands of lives lost?

Just wondering.
What was not a percussion bomb dropped and Osama captured. Why are there persistant rumors that the man killed was only a look alike....:doubt:

"Why are there persistant rumors that the man killed was only a look alike?"

That's easy. Because there are a bunch of angry right wing cranks who can't get over the fact that Osama bin Laden was taken out by a liberal Democrat President instead of a conservative Republican one, so they rely on conspiracy theories to help soothe their anger, that's why. I laugh in your face. :lol:

soooo.., in other words, what you are saying is that liberal demoncRATS are a bunch of murdering fucking thugs from Shitcago :clap2:

laff (sic) in my face all you want, that would prove you are just another run of the mill pile of shit clown :clap2:

ooooooh !! BTW: G. F. Y.

Oh I'm pretty sure that the HSA is fairly motivated to find the perps who attacked the Boston Marathon, yesterday.

I doubt they'll need much encouragement from the POTUS.

I'm sure the BPD, FBI and DHS are all over this.

They also have a person of interest. A Saudi National who was injured by the bomb. His injuries are markedly different than those of all the other injured.

I'm sure they will find out all about this guy. Saudi nationals. Same dirtbags that flew the planes on 9-11.

Last edited:

Those Predator drones he is using to hunt down terrorists is one hell of a five iron.

I am also impressed with the five iron he used to kill bin Laden

Oh I'm pretty sure that the HSA is fairly motivated to find the perps who attacked the Boston Marathon, yesterday.

I doubt they'll need much encouragement from the POTUS.

I'm sure the BPD, FBI and DHS are all over this.

They also have a person of interest. A Saudi National who was injured by the bomb. His injuries are markedly different than those of all the other injured.

I'm sure they will find out all about this guy. Saudi nationals. Same dirtbags that flew the planes on 9-11.

the real question is what will the obama admin do with him if they catch him (or them). Will they read their miranda rights, let them lawyer up, refuse to interrogate them, drag a trial out for years, give the assholes a forum to spout their hate-america rhetoric.

Or will they treat is as an act of war and blow the bastards up when they catch them?

I think we all know the answer.

Those Predator drones he is using to hunt down terrorists is one hell of a five iron.

I am also impressed with the five iron he used to kill bin Laden

His drones are killing innocent civilians----are you OK with that?

He got OBL due to intel from the Bush era, intel services that Barry shut down shortly thereafter.

But he did play a round of golf with Tiger, so all is well.

Forum List

Back