Obama to Congress: I don't need new permission on Iraq

Obama to Congress: I don't need new permission on Iraq

Obama to Congress: I don't need new permission on Iraq - CNN.com

WOW the far left does not like to be told what to do. Now Obama would need Congressional authorization to make any military action in Iraq.

Had this been anyone with an (R) next to their name, the far left would be besides themselves.

I guess since Obama got away with his illegal war in Libya he will not start a true illegal war in Iraq.

Illegal war? Wow, how have you been since the lobotomy?

I am glad that you admit that Iraq was not an illegal war. So many on the left seem to make that claim.

It was a duly done war, approved by the govt. and the oil industry of the world..

The GOP will never support Oblama no matter what he does, so why go through Congress?

The Republicans love to harp at Obama from the Sunday morning talk shows. Whatever course of action he takes, they will oppose

They did it in Libya, Egypt, Syria and Ukraine

Make them vote and let their position be known

Of course you realize the Dems will also have to vote yeah or nay on Iraq and their position will be known as well.

Personally I'd be happy if they nuked the whole middle east from orbit.

I sure don't want any more of our boys and girls killed over there. Let Iraq sink or swim on its own.

Do you ride a bicycle, cause Iraq is #4 in oil production and reserves,,,so, if we fuck Iraq, gas can and would be 5 bucks and up a gallon...

The GOP will never support Oblama no matter what he does, so why go through Congress?

The Republicans love to harp at Obama from the Sunday morning talk shows. Whatever course of action he takes, they will oppose

I really hope you are not suggesting that ANY president make policy because of what someone might say on a Sunday morning rant show.

I think if Jeb Bush were elected or Palin and they did exactly the same as Obama then the echo chamber would be filled by those on the left, it is just the way political theater plays out. That is why a REAL leader rises about what is said on talk shows. You know, like Reagan.

Remember Syria?

All President Obama has to say is "Fine, vote".

You'd see them scramble like cockroaches in the light.

Of course you realize the Dems will also have to vote yeah or nay on Iraq and their position will be known as well.

I sure don't want any more of our boys and girls killed over there. Let Iraq sink or swim on its own.

Do you ride a bicycle, cause Iraq is #4 in oil production and reserves,,,so, if we fuck Iraq, gas can and would be 5 bucks and up a gallon...

I like oil. Why do you suppose that the rest of the world that likes oil doesn't just say enough is enough with thes ahole religious fundamentalist. It is time for them to join the rest of the world in the 21 century. The beheading and mass killings is so 15th century. It isn't just America who will get screwed.

I really hope you are not suggesting that ANY president make policy because of what someone might say on a Sunday morning rant show.

I think if Jeb Bush were elected or Palin and they did exactly the same as Obama then the echo chamber would be filled by those on the left, it is just the way political theater plays out. That is why a REAL leader rises about what is said on talk shows. You know, like Reagan.

:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Actually it should be that high.

That's what most of the world pays.

We expect people to follow the law whether they like it or not? Majority rules? We are not a dictatorship? Most Americans didn't want Obamacare but we are forced to participate in that to which we oppose. Why should the president get to pick the laws he wishes to obey?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejvyDn1TPr8]Nixon - When the president does it, that means that it is not illegal - YouTube[/ame]

Congress never authorized Reagan to bomb Libya, but you know how it is....that War Powers Act and all...

Did you read one word of what I posted? I personally don't think presidents should send bombs into other countries such as drones. But that is me. The WPA allows for Reagan's and Obama's use of the military, like it or not.

A Foreign interloper. So this shouldn't surprise anyone at this point. He's 'transforming' the Nation. He should be Impeached. His IRS scam is a really nasty one. For that alone, Impeachment Hearings should have already begun.

WTF is wrong with you that you hate the lower and middle class so much? I always thought that the other countries paid too much and the reason they do is not because of the price of a barrel of oil but because of the taxes put on the fuel.

If you like the rest of the world why not just move to what you obviously think is utopia?

A Foreign interloper. So this shouldn't surprise anyone at this point. He's 'transforming' the Nation. He should be Impeached. His IRS scam is a really nasty one. For that alone, Impeachment Hearings should have already begun.

Someone change the record....

:lol:

[]

See here, when Reagan won the election.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoPu1UIBkBc]Reagan-Mondale debate: the age issue - YouTube[/ame]

Remember Syria?

All President Obama has to say is "Fine, vote".

You'd see them scramble like cockroaches in the light.

The Party of No has had to vote on very little the last five years

I would love to see them stand up and show their foreign policy cred.....there is an election coming you know

Someone change the record....

He find those IRS Emails yet? He's a disgrace. They should all be wearing orange jumpsuits. He deserves Impeachment.

Last edited:

Killing Americans without due process with drones in ally countries while not engaged in battle would be the reason.

WTF is wrong with you that you hate the lower and middle class so much? I always thought that the other countries paid too much and the reason they do is not because of the price of a barrel of oil but because of the taxes put on the fuel.

If you like the rest of the world why not just move to what you obviously think is utopia?

Seriously?

Really?

4,500 dead Americans?

Because you want cheap gas?

Why don't you move the fuck out.

Killing Americans without due process with drones in ally countries while not engaged in battle would be the reason.

His reign has been Un-American and criminal. He has no regard for our Nation or its Constitution. For his awful IRS abuses alone, he should be Impeached. He's become the President Nixon always wanted to be.

I'd love Republicans to finally stand up and with Al Awlaki.

Anwar al-Awlaki - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They really should move to impeach President Obama over the killing of an avowed anti-American terrorist who was involved in recruiting terrorists and live operations in the USA foiled because we had an administration paying attention.

That would be GREAT!

His reign has been Un-American and criminal. He has no regard for our Nation or its Constitution. For his awful IRS abuses alone, he should be Impeached. He's become the President Nixon always wanted to be.

The IRS "abuses" came from the Tea Baggers who broke Federal Law when they were engaged in politics despite the law prohibiting that.

They should have been Jailed or Deported.

Forum List

Back