Obama to hold Super Spreader "LOOK AT ME" birthday party for himself.

I'm sure the usual suspects who whined about any gathering by Trump supporters will be all over their Messiah for this.

Photos of massive tent at Obama's mansion raise questions of 'scaled back' birthday party

Gatherings of Democrats haven't produced hundreds of cases of covids. Democrats all have the good sense to be vaccinated, and ensuring everyone around them is vaxxed, so there aren't large swaths of unmasked, unvaxxed people seated together in the Rose Garden.

The White House - a covid hot spot when Trump lived there, is no longer the most dangerous office building in Washington. Mar-a-lago had to be shut down after Trump moved there because of a covid outbreak.

This never happens with Democrats.

Gatherings of Democrats haven't produced hundreds of cases of covids. Democrats all have the good sense to be vaccinated, and ensuring everyone around them is vaxxed, so there aren't large swaths of unmasked, unvaxxed people seated together in the Rose Garden.

The White House - a covid hot spot when Trump lived there, is no longer the most dangerous office building in Washington. Mar-a-lago had to be shut down after Trump moved there because of a covid outbreak.

This never happens with Democrats.
EXCEPT FOR ALL THE BLACKS - who are the #1 ethnic group unvaccinated, and just happen to be 90% DEMOCRATS.

Democrats like to tell things how they would like things to be. Another Democrat myth tale bites the dust.

California has the highest number of total Covid cases, AND highest number of Covid deaths.

And guess what group is the highest % of UNVACCINATED there ? >> BLACKS.

Vaccinations by race
Not vaccinated

Black - 55%
Latino - 54%
American Indian or Alaska Native - 42%
White - 41%

Tracking California COVID-19 vaccine distribution - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

California Department of Public Health

Don't seem to be too worried in their new waterfront mansion (50 yards from the ocean), about global warming and 20 foot sea level rise, do they ? That would put the whole mansion underwater.

1628365265934.png

1628365358144.png

EXCEPT FOR ALL THE BLACKS - who are the #1 ethnic group unvaccinated, and just happen to be 90% DEMOCRATS.

Democrats like to tell things how they would like things to be. Another Democrat myth tale bites the dust.

California has the highest number of total Covid cases, AND highest number of Covid deaths.

Vaccinations by race
Not vaccinated

Black - 55%
Latino - 54%
White - 41%

Tracking California COVID-19 vaccine distribution - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

She's a foreigner. Put her irrelevant opinion on ignore.

So, the bought and paid for former president nObama apparently is having some big party tonight. How ironic the unhinged leftists are silent as if that's fine. Especially while there is new variants spreading this minute right now. But when President Trump is still campaigning against the big steal. All the gaslight begins in blaming him still for Covid...

Hollywood stars arrive at Martha's Vineyard for Obama's birthday bash

I feel like a Martian on earth living in retirement. I am a little bemused watching this pandemic theater unfold. This covid dance thing. My neighbors and even my nephew & sister received the vaccine and they ALL managed to get corvid anyway. (None of them died, BTW). And since being infected with corvid is little worse than getting a cold, and all the CDC approved preventive measures don't seem to work, why bother? Please. The CDC is the problem here, not COVID19. Their overreactions and abuse of their power is the problem here, destroying our economy over the freaking glorified frankenflu. A novel virus, yes, but of little consequence. 99% survivability rate. Not exactly Small pox, SARS or EBOLA.

Last edited:

Vaccinations by race
Not vaccinated

Black - 55%
Latino - 54%
White - 41%

Yep. The Democrat voting base doesnt trust the Biden vaccine

Look at the democrat apologists be silent right now. Don't give us flack if President Trump is still campaigning against the big steal.

Why...just a day or two he was going to cancel that party for the good of the community and the country....community organizer that he is....but then just went on ahead and had his big ole honkin' party. Well......he had good intentions...andthenhejustdidwhatthehellhewanted.

LOLOLOL

not a mask in sight. Masks for thee, not for me me me me me me.

LOL

One person getting sick, isn’t an “outbreak”. Over 400 people in Trump’s White House got sick. Over 200 Secret Service staffers.

Maralago had to be closed because of an outbreak in March after he moved there. Trump doesn’t believe in masks. Covid doesn’t believe in Trump.

Forum List

Back