🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama to issue Executive Order overturning SCOTUS

Obama today stated that he will issue an order overturning the SCOTUS ruling on the mandate to provide abortion and contraceptives.

BREAKING: Obama to Look at How He Can Act on His Own to Mitigate Contraception Mandate Ruling - Katie Pavlich

Townhall is often incorrect, and this time it is best if the editors are; no such EO would stand in any court.

It appears that Obama declared himself above the ability of the courts to rule.

Obama today stated that he will issue an order overturning the SCOTUS ruling on the mandate to provide abortion and contraceptives.

BREAKING: Obama to Look at How He Can Act on His Own to Mitigate Contraception Mandate Ruling - Katie Pavlich

Townhall is often incorrect, and this time it is best if the editors are; no such EO would stand in any court.

Based on a tweet from Reuters, not directly from Townhall.

Confirmed by the party press of NBC.

Can you imagine the flap if Obumble DID utilize the EO option to circumvent SCOTUS?

SCOTUS will overrule him when the case is tested.

If he doesn't abide by such an over-ruling, then...

Congress will be warming up in the bullpen...

Pubs and Dems alike...

Nobody wants to ride the coattails of someone about to be tried for high crimes and misdemeanors...

Can you imagine the flap if Obumble DID utilize the EO option to circumvent SCOTUS?

Pubs and Dems alike...

Nobody wants to ride the coattails of someone about to be tried for high crimes and misdemeanors...

I don't agree.

I think the democrats support Obama ignoring the courts. I bet most of the forum leftists will applaud Obama for saying he would take dictatorial powers - once they exhaust themselves of lying about it.

Pubs and Dems alike...

I don't agree.

I think the democrats support Obama ignoring the courts. I bet most of the forum leftists will applaud Obama for saying he would take dictatorial powers - once they exhaust themselves of lying about it.
I hope you're wrong, and, for now, am sticking by my original.

I appear to have a wee bit more faith in that side of the American political spectrum.

A lot of Dems have been running for the hills and distancing themselves from Dear Leader over ObamaCare.

Can you imagine the stampede away from His Majesty if he DOES step over the line on this one?

Forum List

Back